Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account (71556 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nackzy: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
shakushakuist:

Thunder fire you there

angry
Na better Thunder go fire that nigga, very soon he's going to commit suicide
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Ajibade123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Suicide is never the answer..don't ever think about it.....

check out these ultimate secrets to make your life better https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by avsadeeq0(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hell fire I repeat Hell fire
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Adakintroy2: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
As humans we often know of the right part to take. But we are compelled by this world to do otherwise. Only the strong in heart realize their wrong and retrace their steps. Others just follow through anyway. Do not be quick to celebrate success in the materialistic sense.

Only the heart is certain if it is truely succeding.

As one in a certain place said. "Many who failed face certain temptations. Those who are still standing face simlar.

In the end it appeared all is of grace. Let no man boast.

Rest in peace.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Ibanga2(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
agro100:
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
I'm interested if only you are real.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
smasher1:

He can have such an amount. If His monthly salary is above N1m. N16m is nothing big. It can easily be saved. Please don't think someone cannot have such. His picture shows he is a simple person and not extravagant or living an ostentatious lifestyle.

You obviously dont work in a bank. You cannot have that much cash with you. Not even a GM can afford such liquidity.
We in the bank are required to declare our assets on a yearly basis. Dem no born am well make e declare the ₦16m. He will be automatically investigated and ultimately sacked. This is coming from a valid source ...ME
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
smasher1:

Not likely for a HR person to commit fraud. And that amount of money for that matter. I can't be certain, but I do not think he can commit fraud in the financial institution.

Very wrong.
I have investigated an HR staff who employed several fictitious staff and posted them to remote branches where no one will notice. He was collecting thier salary through the rouge accounts he opened on thier behalf and submited to payrol dept.

How about an HR staff thatbtook advantage of poor auditing by continuing the payment of exited staff. He had tampered with thier acct no and replaced them with that of his family members and friends who will later withdraw and credit him.

Ope your eyes. Anyway you no get Auditor eyes else you for see am.

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
smasher1:

He can have such an amount. If His monthly salary is above N1m. N16m is nothing big. It can easily be saved. Please don't think someone cannot have such. His picture shows he is a simple person and not extravagant or living an ostentatious lifestyle.

Bro. My Net monthly salary is above ₦1m and I dont have such cash.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
ednut1:
ban on sale in open markets and supermarkets. Olodu alfa

Oro e ti ye mi

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by wedco666(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
He says ''The evil I have been battling with has succeded in quenching the flame. You married the wrong man."
I suspect it's either AIDS or FRAUD.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by dannielight(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Suicide: Never an option no matter the situation. You will get past it brother, sister.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by 9jaRealist: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2019
If that note is typed (ie, not in his handwriting)...
Time to commence a homicide investigation immediately!

>
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Very wrong.
I have investigated an HR staff who employed several fictitious staff and posted them to remote branches where no one will notice. He was collecting thier salary through the rouge accounts he opened on thier behalf and submited to payrol dept.

How about an HR staff thatbtook advantage of poor auditing by continuing the payment of exited staff. He had tampered with thier acct no and replaced them with that of his family members and friends who will later withdraw and credit him.

Ope your eyes. Anyway you no get Auditor eyes else you for see am.

Okay Sir, but I know that it is very difficult for an HR staff to do this in UBA bank.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 2:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

You obviously dont work in a bank. You cannot have that much cash with you. Not even a GM can afford such liquidity.
We in the bank are required to declare our assets on a yearly basis. Dem no born am well make e declare the ₦16m. He will be automatically investigated and ultimately sacked. This is coming from a valid source ...ME

I do work in a bank and I don't see why it would be difficult to save 16 months salary in less than two years. I do save such. It's a matter of discipline and targets.

2 Likes

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 2:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

The money can be saved. After investigation, he would be exonerated. I had a target that made me save almost eighty percent of my income. So I know it's doable because I have done it. Nothing illegal.

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by successking401(m): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

long tin.... i de lagos bro
no wahala bro
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Efegoma(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2019
What a deliberate and sad way to die. And the man died. What a waste of life !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:
Suicide on the news everyday
This is disheartening
Imagine him asking them not cry but pray for him. Will their prayers wake him from the dead
Will his apologies undo what has be done.
He has deliberately made his wife a widow and his daughter fatherless.
Once you are depressed and having suicidal thoughts please seek help and talk to others about it.
No matter how grievous you offence is talking about it to the right set of people will relieve you. If you are too ashamed to tell the people around you or you can't trust them with your information. Then look for someone else that can be trusted. We have religious leaders, professional psychologist or counsellors or you can choose to talk to an anonymous person online.
Don't die in silence, hence adding sorrow upon sorrow.
Let us watch out for people around us as well especially introverts. They wouldn't tell you their problems except you ask or they can trust you with such information.
When one opens up to people, you get mocked instead
I'm a living witness

2 Likes

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by katlord(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Shocking!

There's more to the story. Police should investigate properly
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by katlord(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2019
Jakasibo:

When one opens up to people, you get mocked instead
I'm a living witness

Religious leaders like Reverend Fathers and aged are better option for counsel in this part of the world
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2019
smasher1:

I do work in a bank and I don't see why it would be difficult to save 16 months salary in less than two years. I do save such. It's a matter of discipline and targets.

You dont bro.. its very obvious. Trust me .. I know.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2019
smasher1:

The money can be saved. After investigation, he would be exonerated. I had a target that made me save almost eighty percent of my income. So I know it's doable because I have done it. Nothing illegal.

You have ₦16m and you are still hustling bank work? Who does that.
If he collected a motgage of ₦16m then thats understandable but it will not be provided to you in cash.
₦16m liquidity is a fraud indicator
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Mryacks: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
a lot of suicide in this Buhari regime.... but why?

True...but not sure this particular one is related to that let's assume most are for economic reasons. The report said the man had "16million Naira in one of his account". Could be something deeper than because of lack. Sad
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Niaja4real(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Why go ahead to mention how much is left in the dead man's account? Now, this widow's brothers & sisters in-law wouldn't let her drink water and drop cup again. Na waooh!

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by juliusijidola: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
See the world serial killer you don't know about No 6 will shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsaTUMnK-QU
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

You dont bro.. its very obvious. Trust me .. I know.

Okay Sir
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

You have ₦16m and you are still hustling bank work? Who does that.
If he collected a motgage of ₦16m then thats understandable but it will not be provided to you in cash.
₦16m liquidity is a fraud indicator

Okay Sir
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by dochenaj: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Depression is treatable. There are medications to kill the gloom and darkness.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by dochenaj: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

We need to know how long you have been earning this amount.
Anyone that has earned over a million for 3 years and cannot afford to have a 16 million in their account should be prosecuted for "wastefulness".

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by dochenaj: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

But anyone that has earned over a million for 3 years and cannot afford to have a 16 million in their account should be prosecuted for "wastefulness".

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
dochenaj:

But anyone that has earned over a million for 3 years and cannot afford to have a 16 million in their account should be prosecuted for "wastefulness".

Please dont get me wrong. I have facilities like loans running which I am servicing. What I am just saying is that you cannot have an Idle ₦16m in your account unecumbered. Those of us in banks get our swag through easy access to bank facilities.
Of course i havebsuch amount if you agregate my pension gratuity and life insurance. But it not liquid cash in bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.