Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account (71840 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by luluosas(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eternal passage to the bosom of the Lord indeed. Stupidity plus foolishness
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Suicide is never an option please
Jakasibo:

When one opens up to people, you get mocked instead
I'm a living witness
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
katlord:

Religious leaders like Reverend Fathers and aged are better option for counsel in this part of the world
I did that too
Still same
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
luluosas:
Suicide is never an option please
in some cases it is
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by katlord(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jakasibo:

I did that too
Still same

God's absolute peace will locate you enhance all the help you need ijn Amen!

Encourage yourself and don't give up

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
katlord:

God's absolute peace will locate you enhance all the help you need ijn Amen!

Encourage yourself and don't give up
If i am not encouraging myself, i could've rested( died) long ago
Even with the hope and prayers still nothing
Everything going worst.
I can't help it again now as i grow weaker
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by katlord(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jakasibo:

If i am not encouraging myself, i could've rested( died) long ago
Even with the hope and prayers still nothing
Everything going worst.
I can't help it again now as i grow weaker

Your situation ain't different from an average Nigerian out there. Just do what makes you happy jolly. Be around positive peeps. No sad moments. Life is in phases! This too sha pass
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
katlord:

Your situation ain't different from an average Nigerian out there. Just do what makes you happy jolly. Be around positive peeps. No sad moments. Life is in phases! This too sha pass
You don't get it
So let's just leave it
Thanks
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by luluosas(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
My dear friend, have you ever considered the eternal consequences of suicide for once? Please, suicide is never an option, no matter the circumstances. Therefore, avoid it like a plague. Cheers
Jakasibo:

in some cases it is
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jakasibo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
luluosas:
My dear friend, have you ever considered the eternal consequences of suicide for once? Please, suicide is never an option, no matter the circumstances. Therefore, avoid it like a plague. Cheers
What eternal consequences? By who?
Is the Supreme being not seeing me?
Is he only good in punishment and condemnation?
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Slimsly100(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
smasher1:

I repeat a branch staff may commit fraud. An HR person can hardly commit fraud. He has no access to systems to commit fraud and cannot be an accessory to fraud. And even if he may do something illegal in the bank, he won't have a million naira out of it.

I know this for sure.

Ok bro. I hear but I still don't agree.
An Igbo adage says "agbisi gba otule ya mur'ako"

Once bitten......
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Jabioro:
He was a waste to himself...He could not confide his ugly deeds with anyone..

Do you know something the rest of us do not ?
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jabioro: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Do you know something the rest of us do not ?
Suicide was not the best..I have issue IAM battling with now..I stood a surety of 30m for a long lime friend he paid 5m ,vamuise.. should I kill myself?..
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Midex88(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jabioro:
Suicide was not the best..I have issue IAM battling with now..I stood a surety of 30m for a long lime friend he paid 5m ,vamuise.. should I kill myself?..

Hmmm. That’s deep bro
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Jabioro: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Midex88:

Hmmm. That’s deep bro
Very deep bros..I just left bank some few hours ago..I went to renegotiated the loan..we are yet ro agreed..just prayed for me ..I learned the foolish man had travelled out ....I told the wife your husband is not running on the best if he had problem..we can talk it over ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.