Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps (389 Views)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Which Is More Painful Menstrual Cramps VS Konji Pains? / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps by Jitesblog001(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Good day everyone... I need help on this matter... I don't have a girl Friend, but I want to know what to do as a guy, when your sister or GF is going through menstrual cramps. Because the first and only time I have stayed with a lady during her cramps, I was looking at her like.. moooooo... shocked. Did not know what to do, and she was crying anyhow, the tears was now even making me angry self, so ladies and guys, what is the best thing to do when you're with someone having menstrual cramps?.
And please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps by czarina(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Nothing. Just fling one sachet of ibuprofen at them. Dem go dey alright.
Re: When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps by rosy1992(f): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
felvin will do the magic or rather use herbal mixture of garlic, ginger, onion and honey.
Re: When She'll Have Menstrual Cramps by tee59(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just be supportive.

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Comment Please, Very Funny. / Ubunja / Anger Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.