Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

mgffxcc - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / mgffxcc (1075 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / Deepak Chopra Debates Christian Apologist, Loses Miserably / Muslim VS Christian Debates @ Adamasingba Oyo State Ibadan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mgffxcc by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2019
@MiddleDimension

So their master and God is Satan {a powerful spirit}. He is the originator of atheism from the start! John 8:44

He knows perfectly that there must be SELFISH creatures like him amongst humans and he can use this one's as his agents to get worshippers for himself. The only way he could do this is by first making humans to feel they could become absolutely free from God {Genesis 3:15} then he who fully knew that man needs guidance {Jeremiah 10:23} will start controlling them under~G!

No doubt, the Bible by now must have become like a useless book before most of you. But take note of the main reason why most of you have become sceptical about this book, is it not due to all the atrocities ever committed in the name of God by those handling this book?

Well that's the reason why our Master, Lord and King asked us to pray saying "Our father in heaven{the true God}, Let your Holy name be Sanctified" Matthew 6:9

That prayer was answered almost two thousand years after Satan has been allowed to gather all those who have the same mindset like him from the midst of mankind. Matthew 13:24-30

Jesus has his own followers, these ones are ever ready to welcome divine guidance just like their master {John 8:28} they're not selfish and they're always looking forward to helping others to know the way to lasting bliss. So if we find such individuals in any group be it Witches, Wizards, Hired killers, Homosexuals, Bestialists, Lesbians,Drug addicts, Armed robbers, Ritualisits and so on. We will present to them the wonderful prospect in stock for obedient mankind in the nearest future and enlighten them about how to become part of the beneficiaries.
Of course many of them will yield to this message as tears roll down their cheeks due to a heart full of guilt and regrets but that doesn't mean they'll become perfect immediately, that's another tactics Satan is using to recruit gullible followers for his agents, because many have been deceived to think that once you start learning how to adjust your ways you must become perfect, the term they misinterpreted in the Bible is BORN AGAIN so that when people hear that, they thought such a person can't fall for the things he's just struggling to leave behind, doesn't that sound preposterous? cheesy

Well i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Don't think there's any perfect person anywhere, we're all learning how to drop the old habits and start putting on new ones that's befitting virtuous individuals! Ephesians 4:22, Colossians 3:9

So let everyone know that there is no intelligence in what Satan fabricated called ATHEISM {freethinking without guidance}. You may find it really hard to agree now but think deeply about this facts, because there is no reason wasting our time discussing about how people think and act if truthfully everyone should be let on the loose to be absolutely free from control!
For you and i to live happily and peacefully with other intelligent creatures like ourselves, there must be one Supreme source of guidance ~ GOD! Romans 2:15
Re: mgffxcc by LordReed(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Maximus69:

And why must it be that way?

You want to prove that God doesn't exist and that's tantamount to saying there shouldn't be any prisoner of conscience as each person can choose to do whatever pleases him.

So going by your opinion, there's no God here now therefore none of us is in control, you may ask me a question and i may choose to respond with a question also, so far there is no one standing as the judge between us!

My question again Sir,

¤ Absolute freedom ~Think free and let nobody guide your thoughts, you can decide anything on your own because you're your own God!

¤Relative freedom ~Think but you need someone who knows best {Supreme Being/God} to guide you so that you don't get into trouble while chasing shadows!

So with due respect Sir, My honourable Professor LordReed. Which are you advocating now?

You're FREE to disappear as usual! wink

You will not get an answer if you don't answer mine, it's that simple.
Re: mgffxcc by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2019
LordReed:

You will not get an answer if you don't answer mine, it's that simple.

My honourable Professor LordReed Sir,

I don't need your answer to prove my point, of course you've been outwitted in your own reasoning! Job 5:13

I'm a believer in the God whose worshippers are fully competent and completely equipped to handle serious issues of this type. 2Timothy 3:16-17

You might have met lots of misinformed churchgoers in the past and many times ridicule or even intimidate them due to their inefficiency but now you're meeting a confirmed Christian as in a follower of Jesus Christ, the one whom you've been trying to debunk along with his father, so don't be surprised that you're subdued before someone like me! Isaiah 54:17

So whether you agree or disagree, the point is clear Sir.

Humans are free moral agents but our freedom is relative NOT absolute, that's why you and i are here on NL{social media} ever trying to reason with intelligent beings like us. Otherwise there will be no need for that! wink
Re: mgffxcc by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Maximus69:

My honourable Professor LordReed Sir,

I don't need your answer to prove my point, of course you've been outwitted in your own reasoning! Job 5:13

I'm a believer in the God whose worshippers are fully competent and completely equipped to handle serious issues of this type. 2Timothy 3:16-17

You might have met lots of misinformed churchgoers in the past and many times ridicule or even intimidate them due to their inefficiency but now you're meeting a confirmed Christian as in a follower of Jesus Christ, the one whom you've been trying to debunk along with his father, so don't be surprised that you're subdued before someone like me! Isaiah 54:17

So whether you agree or disagree, the point is clear Sir.

Humans are free moral agents but our freedom is relative NOT absolute, that's why you and i are here on NL{social media} ever trying to reason with intelligent beings like us. Otherwise there will be no need for that! wink

LMFAO! So if you so conclude why are you bothered by what I say? You just excel at arguing with yourself. LMFAO!
Re: mgffxcc by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! So if you so conclude why are you bothered by what I say? You just excel at arguing with yourself. LMFAO!

Just as if you're not also bothered by what religionists say Sir! wink

Whatever you say Professor, WHATEVER YOU SAY! cheesy
Re: mgffxcc by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Just as if you're not also bothered by what religionists say Sir! wink

Whatever you say Professor, WHATEVER YOU SAY! cheesy

Keep arguing with yourself, it's very enjoyable.
Re: mgffxcc by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Yes! My honourable Prof LordReed Sir, sincere and honesthearted observers can testify to that! wink
LordReed:

Keep arguing with yourself, it's very enjoyable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyeze Jesus Line Up Clients Naked In A River As He Performs Ritual With 50naira / Ngozibcossan@yahoo.com Is This Ur : / Was God Too Lazy Or Careless To Write The Scriptures Himself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.