Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. (1064 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
I wish to remain anonymous.
I am in my year 2 studying Engineering in a Federal University and I've been into few relationships though most didn't work out as envisioned, mostly based on the individual differences of myself and my EXs
The main objective of creating this thread is to seek the opinion of experts and amateurs about handling my newest girlfriend who is a virgin who actually remotely asked me out and planted French kisses on me in three different occasions aside this, every indications shows that she's inlove but not that 100% with me as she's more like the "push and start" about chatting and calling me.
I do not want same fate in my past to play out between us now. What are the likely Dos and Donts to have a smooth experience as lovers.
NB: she's not open to have sex anytime soon which I'm slightly cool with but she's up for every other Adult sturvs...winks.

Ubunja
Harddon
Delectablegyal
Daddytime
Chembrodar
Pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by daddytime(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
SageX1444:
I wish to remain anonymous.
I am in my year 2 studying Engineering in a Federal University and I've been into few relationships though most didn't work out as envisioned, mostly based on the individual differences of myself and my EXs
The main objective of creating this thread is to seek the opinion of experts and amateurs about handling my newest girlfriend who is a virgin who actually remotely asked me out and planted French kisses on me in three different occasions aside this, every indications shows that she's inlove but not that 100% with me as she's more like the "push and start" about chatting and calling me.
I do not want same fate in my past to play out between us now. What are the likely Dos and Donts to have a smooth experience as lovers.
NB: she's not open to have sex anytime soon which I'm slightly cool with but she's up for every other Adult sturvs...winks.

Ubunja
Harddon
Delectablegyal
Daddytime
Chembrodar
Pocohantas

Okay....

Do not push her or the budding flame....allow her take charge and dictate the pace while not putting your whole heart into it or over expectant. This way, you won't be getting caught unawares or having your heart and expectations dashed.

Just keep an open mind and see how it goes. At the end, it could be a win win...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Marialavina
Donbachi
Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dude break up with her and focus on Engineering that course no be beans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
pcguru1:

grin grin grin grin baba has spoken

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
pcguru1:
When I was into brostituting around, my total grade for 100level was in 4.75. Involving myself in a commited relationship will do no harm as the lady in question is a very hardworking person. Thanks for your contribution Chief.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
SageX1444:
When I was into brostituting around, my total grade for 100level was in 4.75. Involving myself in a commited relationship will do no harm as the lady in question is a very hardworking person. Thanks for your contribution Chief.
Ok then you are good to go. Some people cant handle focus

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by MJBOLT: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
go and start reading dating drills by HARDDON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by vincentjk(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who knows if she's fooling you with that French kiss. What she'll give you next is German kiss na then your eyes go open like torch shocked

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. by airsaylongcome: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2021
@Sagex1444

Sup? You mailed me

(1) (Reply)

New Update Guys On Fabulous Materials For Male And Female / SEX: Who Is The Best In Bed On Nairaland? Is It Seun? See The Person Below / A Woman Meet A Native Doctor To Do Juju For Her Husband To Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.