Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (18785 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by point5: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mbaka again...oh Lord please speak through another prophet we are confused with Mbakas prophecy these days..
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by omerukokwuru(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mbaka de squirrel, how much did they credit your account for this new denial?, a typical igbo man, why won't you deny after receiving "egunje" we know you very well, after your shameless and diabolical threat to peter obi to name how much he would donate to you publicly or risk unanswered prayers
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Itzurboi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
Fake news from the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime meant to tarnish the image of the Clergy man who sees tomorrow.

Father Mbaka is not Stupid like all IPOB miscreants. On two occasions he had correctly predicted the results of the Presidential elections even when several fake men of God from the North, South, East and West has predicted the opposite.
If a suppose man of God predicts, of what better is he to an average punter?
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Berium(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fake govt has given rise to fake news around
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by hedonido: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
F u c k Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by penjm: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mbaka why why why mbaka why?
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lugianostar:
Must everybody be noticed in Nigeria

Even religious leaders are now open for political recognition !

Shame o!!!

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by KahlDrogo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
Fake news from the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime meant to tarnish the image of the Clergy man who sees tomorrow.

Father Mbaka is not Stupid like all IPOB miscreants. On two occasions he had correctly predicted the results of the Presidential elections even when several fake men of God from the North, South, East and West has predicted the opposite.
Trust me, Shiite ibos are those trying to destroy the image of this Christian Igbo man simply because he refused to be converted to a shiite. grin
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Paulo3ree(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
Fake bloggers sha wan split Rev. Father and Bubu

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by ngadaAwo: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Trust me, Shiite ibos are those trying to destroy the image of this Christian Igbo man simply because he refused to be converted to a shiite. grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Some Nigerians have mastered the art of making people coming out of dead silence by dropping Grapevine news.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Noted.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Truefaith: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Check this up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by somehow: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wise people only believe in audio and video interviews.

Fools believe text interviews, especially those carried by blogs and media houses with reputation issues.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by patorial(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
seborrhic:
This man does not belong to the Catholic or even Anglican churches.
He belongs to this new generation, prosperity churches.I wonder why the Holy See has not reviewed his activities to put a stop to all his shenanigans because he is bringing the Catholic Church into disrepute.

Holy see kWa? Are you sure you know how the catholics run their thing?
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
When I read the news I knew it was fake.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by ultimateprof: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mbaka why?

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by patorial(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Even if he did say so, who would take him seriously these days?
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tocynone:
Fake news every where. Maybe this is also fake
ekwensu romacing mammy water mbaka ajoka amaka���

Chiwetalu agu inspired me ��
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by BrainSanitizer: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ok. Mbaka say him no prophesy and him no wan prophesy now. Make e for no lost, me I go prophesy na. Shebi prophesy na prophesy.
Oya make una take am!
1. Before the end of October this year, I see 20 nairalanders, 10 males and 10 females dey get plenty money in millions.
2. Before the end of October this year, nairaland membership go don cross 2,312,022 go front.
3. Before the end of October this year, 25 girls for Nairaland whe their bobo don swear say him no do again go get man whe better pass their bobo 10x. 10 of the girls dem go collect ring from their bobo and him to beg dem make dem complete him rib.
4. Before the end of October this year, 30 guys for Nairaland whe broke well well go get better job whe dem no even apply for.
5. Before the end of October this year, 16 bobos dem for Nairaland whe dey find visa since, the thing for pure for them.
6. Make I go rest, I dey show with more prophesies.
Una dhooo!!
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by phkka1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
So you're afraid?
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by nextstep(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
I predict there will be heavy rain on Government house Asaba tonight. Somebody please give me a medal for my powers of prediction. Mtchew
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2019
WAILERS ARE LIARS!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by misteryman: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2019
hmmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics / Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? / Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.