Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts (4058 Views)

Make Up Artist Makes Clients As Old As 80 Look Decades Younger(Photos) / Swaziland’s King, Mswati III, Marries 19-year-old As 14th Wife Photo / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Karemarealty288(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Share your thoughts on these

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by ImaIma1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Usually started with muppet babies.

I used that box in boarding school and suwé was an interesting pastime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by sinaj(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Im lucky I experienced this part of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
I play ten ten and suwe die Chai grin grin

Those days from morning till evening I will be in suwe competition, building houses and winning grin

But the suwe line in the picture you posted is too small, one can easily match line and lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by viyon02: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Exactly, voltron is my favorite: voltron the defender of the universe

7 Likes

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Davash222(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
My favorite remains acting movie. I enjoy playing daddy roles back then.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by czarina(f): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
I remember those plastic dolls, never owned them, I had the blonde/brunette dolls, never had the opportunity to use the metal boxes, and yes, I remember that game.

Girls are aging fast.

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by ubunja(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
The last pic does bring memories lool cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by ubunja(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
viyon02:
Exactly, voltron is my favorite: voltron the defender of the universe
form the legs, form the torso, and I'll form the head. cheesy.
You remember when the space ships were combining?

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Emarvel(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
I remember all
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
smiley very well
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Rubbiish(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
sinaj:
Im lucky I experienced this part of life
Lol
What is there to be lucky about?
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by MJBOLT: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
that time life was not as complicated as it is now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Voltron ooooo
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by viyon02: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
Hahahahahaha exactly you don old oooo
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wale, Suwe, ten ten.... those dolls, we do plait them when doing mummy and daddy (we use small nails chuk chuk the head com put hair inside the tiny holes gringrin
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by czarina(f): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wale, Suwe, ten ten.... those dolls, we do plait them when doing mummy and daddy gringrin
Now, this is a new one.

Never heard of or seen boys playing with dolls. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
I remember those plastic dolls, never owned them, I had the blonde/brunette dolls, never had the opportunity to use the metal boxes, and yes, I remember that game.

Girls are aging fast.
Dull wey dem Dey use tie people destiny nah Wetin you remember . God Dey watch you . Abeg loose people wey you tie abeg.
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
Now, this is a new one.

Never heard of or seen boys playing with dolls. grin

lol.....I did cheesycheesy especially with my female friends then.....
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by ImaIma1(f): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

I used to like that part "And I'l form da head"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

I used to like that part "And I'l form da head"
that was the coolest part.
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol
What is there to be lucky about?
the sweet memories
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Even as a boy, I was able to compete with most of the girls in suwe and ten ten. It was fun
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by pacino26(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Davash222:
My favorite remains acting movie. I enjoy playing daddy roles back then.

Ma nigga grin grin grin grin that role got me into many troubles cuz wives come plenty o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good old days, suwe, cashew throwing and luckily there was lots of video cassettes when NTA, DBS or Minaj start their ogbanje news when dad is not around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by czarina(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Dull wey dem Dey use tie people destiny nah Wetin you remember . God Dey watch you . Abeg loose people wey you tie abeg.
see ya head. I go loose them, I dey come.
DanDeeBoss:
lol.....I did cheesycheesy especially with my female friends then.....
Wow! That's something.

My kid brothers hated it. I remember my neighbor's daughter had one of those a few years ago and I took a photo of it and then used it as our family Whatsapp group DP just to piss them off.

Na small remain, dem for beat me that day from their phones. grin grin
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
see ya head. I go loose them, I dey come. Wow! That's something.

My kid brothers hated it. I remember my neighbor's daughter had one of those a few years ago and I took a photo of it and then used it as our family Whatsapp group DP just to piss them off.

You love my head bah . ❤️❤️
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chai,see comments

These people are old o
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by godlessmind: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good old days �
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by czarina(f): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
vingeophysicist:

You love my head bah . ❤️❤️
It's on a league of its own. cool
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
It's on a league of its own. cool
Lol
Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by Attempt: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Memory lanes

sisi pelebe

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
czarina:
see ya head. I go loose them, I dey come. Wow! That's something.

Chaiii... This is Funny cheesygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back / What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.