Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Is The Disability You Are Facing In Your Marriage Or Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Disability You Are Facing In Your Marriage Or Relationship? (1730 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Disability You Are Facing In Your Marriage Or Relationship? by ImaIma1(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2019
bluebay:

Good morning
And thanks for the respond . Actually, she already have a son for me and am planning for the marriage this November but to be honest, am feeling discourage for her character . Am a Yoruba boy and she’s Urhobo, Am from a polygamous home and I must tell you that the second wife, which happened to be the urhobo ruined the family and brought my father the level he is now and that’s what made my Mother dislikes the urhobo. At first, my mother rejected and forbided me from having an urhobo lady but it took me a whole
Year to convince her . But now, am beginning to see similar character in her for she easily raises her voice at me, she hisses at me over little issues, she barely listen to what I instruct her to do but rather, do what pleases her . I’ve been tempted several times to let my hands on her but I just ignore and this makes me a weaker man everyday to the extend if I instruct her to do something, she just shouts at me and I keep quiet like a bitch. Please help .

Marriage is forever. If you can't stay with her one month at a stretch now, how will you cope when you are married?

Before you walk down that isle, be ready to accept her flaws and live with them for the rest of your life
Re: What Is The Disability You Are Facing In Your Marriage Or Relationship? by Glink2018(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
thelish:

No man no frustration

So, your BF is a frustration...abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Envy Married Men! / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Where Were You At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.