Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 (2304 Views)

How I Was Hacked Using True Caller / Sxx With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm the same person who claimed to have discovered a sharing formular some months back. I know I may have been wrong then but I am back again (from the dead) with another discovery like Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi

After months of painstaking research I have finally managed to hack bet9ja virtual football league (V.F.L). Not using computer codes or viruses that don't work but using only mathematics

To show you that my system is legit I will reveal one powerful system for free on nairaland. If you are interested in buying the entire winning formular for V.F.L @ ₦1,000 contact me by email: chrysant91@gmail.com. Then I will forward my WhatsApp phone number to you. All payments are sent in form of MTN recharge card for your convenience

MY FREE POWERFUL WINNING FORMULAR
Play Number 1-10 Correct Score 5-0 (HOME) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet
Play Number 1-10 Correct Score 0-5 (AWAY) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet
Play Number 1-10 Correct Score 6-0 (HOME) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet
Play Number 1-10 Correct Score 0-6 (AWAY) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet
Play Nhmber 1-10 Correct Score 5-1 (HOME) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet
Play Nhmber 1-10 Correct Score 1-5 (AWAY) @ ₦200 each as Singles Bet

How To Play It
1. Play it from Week 1 to Week 38 non-stop
2. Each week the total money you will need will be ₦1,200
3. For the 38 weeks the total money you will need will be ₦45,600
4. Don't include 4-0, 4-1, 4-2, 3-2 or 3-3 like what most people do
5. Only stick to 5-0, 5-1, 6-0 correct score
6. There will be weeks when you get crazy winnings with odds of 3,467 from your correct score. Don't stop. Keep playing to Week 38. More money is waiting for you in front

Re: V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by timibare(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Are u tired of winning? Biko keep winning abeg
Re: V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
timibare:
Are u tired of winning? Biko keep winning abeg
With all due respect please what do you mean by that? That kind of question is reserved for people that want to sell fixed matches or blank ATM card scammers etc etc etc.

I'm selling an ordinary mathematical strategy on how to beat bet9ja at their own game. You might as well question lecture houses who teach students preparing for WAEC & UTME. And why their teachers don't keep knowledge on WAEC & UTME to themselves

YOU ARE NOT ENCOURAGING ME AT ALL SIR. And I've already even show you one of my winning formulars free of charge is this now your thank you?
Re: V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by friendlyadvice: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
SCAM!!
Re: V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
friendlyadvice:
SCAM!!
If I wanted to scam nairalanders do you think I will use N1,000 to scam them? Thank you very much

Go to UBA bank & ask them how much N1,000 is in dollars as at today august 13. It's actually next to nothing

That's why you keep losing at virtual football league. This VFL of a thing is not as hard as peole think

Someone uploaded a comedy video about how hard bet9ja VFL is on youtube

If you look closely at his game he could have won using one of my winning formulars

There where more than five games with over 3,5 goals in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nuOgnL7_gA
Re: V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 by friendlyadvice: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Questionnaire72:

If I wanted to scam nairalanders do you think I will use N1,000 to scam them? Thank you very much

Go to UBA bank & ask them how much N1,000 is in dollars as at today august 13. It's actually next to nothing

That's why you keep losing at virtual football league. This VFL of a thing is not as hard as peole think

Someone uploaded a comedy video about how hard bet9ja VFL is on youtube

If you look closely at his game he could have won using one of my winning formulars

There where more than five games with over 3,5 goals in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nuOgnL7_gA

SCAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Ass Getting Big As A Boy / All Girls Are The Same / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.