Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

All Girls Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Girls Are The Same (2306 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Girls Are The Same by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Well, am not used to this section. But something came up.
My girlfriend and i had been dating for a year. We are one of the weirdest couple you will ever meet. Alot of outsiders don't believe this except our close friends.
She is a Christian, a deeper life member and I'm Sunni Muslim.
We've been dating for a year. She is the most amazing creature i ever met apart from my Mum. She does not complain, she just show love, care, affection and always attentive. I used to think we will end up married. I'd made sure she is always comfortable. Always been there for her.
She's a Nurse. I am a Software engineer. So i just said let me check her Facebook account out. Damn. I was shocked at what i saw. She was always calm with me. I didn't know she was a "pro". She always acted innocent. It looks like a nightmare right now. I couldn't believe what she has been doing. We even knew each other families. I didn't know she could just lie.
Damn. I have lost interest in dating. I don't know what to do
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Robertgreene1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
women are just s*x toys...Hence they always go 4 d highest bidder...
so js man up bro
nothing do u
u js lost a toy... nothing much

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Robertgreene1:
women are just s*x toys...they always go 2 d highest bidder..
I don't what to do. She was like the only one. Like its just like I'm going to be starting afresh

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kpele my dear!!
Re: All Girls Are The Same by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Spill it out mate

Tell us what u discovered "she has been doing"

11 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by fati2001(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
wahala for who date any Nigerian in this era.

8 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Kooldon(f): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Typical DL girls. But reglion difference might be a factor here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Girls Are The Same by MASTERYANKEE: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
My girlfriend and i had been dating for a year. We are one of the weirdest couple you will ever meet. Alot of outsiders don't believe this except our close friends.
We've been dating for a year. She is the most amazing creature i ever met apart from my Mum. She does not complain, she just show love, care, affection and always attentive. I used to think we will end up married. I'd made sure she is always comfortable. Always been there for her.
She's a Nurse. I am a Software engineer. So i just said let me check her Facebook account out. Damn. I was shocked at what i saw. She was always calm with me. I didn't know she was a "pro". She always acted innocent. It looks like a nightmare right now. I couldn't believe what she has been doing. We even knew each other families. I didn't know she could just lie.
Another man down. If them tell owner make owner take redpill owner no go listen

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are The Same by MASTERYANKEE: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kooldon:
Typical DL girls. But reglion difference might be a factor here
Shut up religion factor kill you there the fact is that the girl Na olosho

4 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Spill it out mate

Tell us what u discovered "she has been doing"
She was a hoe. She slept with multiple people. She claimed she was a virgin lol

8 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Pricelessruby(f): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
All is well, guys are all the same too
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Philipmighty(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where is mosdii my friend according to mosdii...Nigerian girls are all useless, so brother stand up clean your shoe man up and move!!!

3 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by KAM3KAZI: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
All girls are the same - Juice WRLD
Still a great song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Girls Are The Same by KAM3KAZI: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Robertgreene1:
women are just s*x toys...they always go 2 d highest bidder...
so man up dude...
I have to disagree bro, women aren't just s3x toys. Lot's of them are tho
Re: All Girls Are The Same by dake40(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Be calm bro. Give your self some time to heal, you might want to check the Miseducation threadon the romance section. It will unveil the unknown to you so you can get your mind braced up. Also, you need to clear out the assumption that all girls are the same, its a just a fallacy [hasty generalization]
Re: All Girls Are The Same by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

She was a hoe. She slept with multiple people. She claimed she was a virgin lol
very unfortunate
God helped u to dodged bullet

Most of the ladies of these generation see been penetrated as no big deal.

Infact they are more sexually experienced than guys now.

3 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Kurtis02(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol.... you see social Media ehnn, you have to check your partner acct before you can decide the type of person she is.

Dem too dey keep different people.

2 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Nazgul: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
My brother, country hard...most girls engage in part time prostitutes just to survive.

I have a friend who hooked up with this girl he met on Facebook, he told me to accompany him on their first date...you'd be shocked to hear that this guy after all the exchange of greetings and ordering of food just told her bluntly that he wants a mind blowing sex with her....I was expecting the girl to like snub, ignore or even caution his statement, but she shocked me more when she replied him by asking him if he's willing to beat her price.

Like play like play they agreed on a fee, and left to consummate their newly found infatuation.

Also, have you noticed that the number of Nigerian sex videos is on the increase, so many producers here and there with beautiful models willing to fúck all styles on air without masks.

15-20 years ago, it wasn't so infact seeing a girl having sex on camera was a taboo, now if you go to lekki, oniru...etc. some guys place order for girls, have sex with them, record it and pay them handsomely.

Most girls will gladly jump on the offer, no thanks to irresponsible parents and the unbearable economy.

If you want to marry, ignore whatever she tells you about herself, ignore whatever good character she tries to put up whenever you're together, and lookout for what you discover about her, that's the only way to escape marrying an over used street whóre with high mileage.

15 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by LadyRosa(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seems the female gender learnt from the best.
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
dake40:

Be calm bro. Give your self some time to heal, you might want to check the Miseducation threadon the romance section. It will unveil the unknown to you so you can get your mind braced up. Also, you need to clear out the assumption that all girls are the same, its a just a fallacy [hasty generalization]
Ok. Thanks. I'll do so. Thank you
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why judge other ladies because of one .we are not the same o.i don't believe all guys are the same,so same goes to us ladies.

2 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Zao19: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whenever any calamity fall on u, take it as Allah wish
Let her go,
U have been planning for her but Allah plan is the best of plan.
God will provide for u the best

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are The Same by fukNaija(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's for u bro.. As for me.. I love my woman.. And I trust her.. That doesn't make me weak- its what I hustled for
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Brother, all daughters of Jezebel are the same. They are all oloshos. Some of them with decent family backgrounds try to hide who they really are but if you dig deep just like you did, you will know who and what they are. I keep saying this. If you need someone to love and someone to love you, get a dog not a woman. For me, as soon as I pull off my condom, I pull the woman I fuccked out of my life until my dick rises again.
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Dabronze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
My advice if you dont want to give urself unessesary heart-attack just have them as many as you can fvck them turn by turn without any commitment with anyone of them
" there is nothing like she is the one all girls are the same"

5 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by LegitLexLuthor(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Kurtis02:
Lol.... you see social Media ehnn, you have to check your partner acct before you can decide the type of person she is.

Dem too dey keep different people.
you're spot on bruv. If she can allow you to go through her Facebook account without prior notice, she's the one. Facebook is the playground for them promiscuous ladies. I urge any of these niggas shouting she's "the one" to go through her Facebook account if the relationship would still be the same!
Re: All Girls Are The Same by Ogbotobo77(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Man up and handle ur shit!!......
As a man u should have an abundance mindset so as to not tolerate the bullshit that comes when dealing with women..one of which is kicking her to the curb when she exhibits HOE tendencies

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Savedday: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by Martinez39s(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Red pill never fails. There is no nawalt unicorn.

3 Likes

Re: All Girls Are The Same by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2021
I have been involved (not sexually) with all types of girls, the holy, the studious, the quiet, the loud, the rich, the poor, the fat, the slim, and to mention but s few.

I can boldly tell you that all ladies are the same, only few details separate each class from the other but in major characters - all the same.

Right now, I no even get strength for woman matter, I just try to benefit where I can and move on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schoolgirl In Short Uniform Twerk Hard In Front Of Male Teacher [WATCH] / I Won't Love Again If This Two Can Break Up - Lady Reveals / Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.