Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her (5401 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Proppsal Gone Wrong: Lady Confesses She Slept With Her Fiance Best friend And Others After He Propose To Her

This was really a heart breaking moment for a young man whose fiancee claimed to have slept with his best friend and others after proposing to her

So this man pop the question to his fiancee, only for him to find out that she has slept with his best friend and others.

According to the fiancee, she said he propose to her too late, and that she waited for him to ask her, but he never did until now.

She eventually asked him to put the ring in her finger, but the fiance got mad and refused to engage her.

Watch the heart breaking video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/i-slept-with-your-best-friend.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Is it before the proposal or after. At least she confess, he should marry her and after the marriage she will now sleep with the entire family.

Holelosho everywhere

7 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by elopetro: 2:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Lol after devil fear a woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by annolomy(m): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2019
some women are very dangerous,if u don't becareful they will take some thing big from u with out u noticing what is happening.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Ebuka478(m): 3:14am On Aug 13, 2019
This story doesn't sound right joor! After her confession she asked him to put the ring on her finger, really? angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Nogodye(m): 3:29am On Aug 13, 2019
If i were to be the man, i will not only withdraw my proposal i will let her return to my best friend...Olosho!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by xendra: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2019
all this idiots shouting olosho, fear women as if the best friend is a woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Donjazzy12(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2019
elopetro:
Lol after devil fear a woman
Stop saying this!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Korllami007: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Chai. This guy go don brag say his girlfriend is very loyal and faithful to him and even swear on her behalf. cheesy

Chai!!!! This one off me.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by emeijeh(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Is the guy a priest?
How come the girl "confessed" first before the ring ritual?

Seems scripted to me

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by WonderManly(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2019
This one weak me o... Wetin the man go call this now. Who should we blame and call the betrayed: The best friend or the girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by drips8(m): 5:58am On Aug 13, 2019
This seems scripted

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by carter009(m): 6:01am On Aug 13, 2019
After GOD fear women
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by ubunja(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2019
After Satan fear Woman

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by dayleke: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish....
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Kingluqman(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2019
If you trust them... you don die.
Women!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by chigoziri2403(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2019
I wonder why a man should kneel and beg a woman to marry him,. If you meet someone that wants to marry you, you don't need to ask her, just give her Belle, the rest will be history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by ExAngel007(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2019
just see some useless comments above.
As if guys are loyal too.
She did the right things by confessing before he finds out.

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by lukui: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2019
devil is still a small baby boy, he wears pampas, drinks lollipops, svcks breast and plays with sand but WOMEN ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by carter009(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2019
But why are some girls like this, why his best friend, why not someone else,, that's how my guy girlfriend wanted us to have sex, but I said no that is not right, she got angry n left,, why can't some girls stick to one guy.
ExAngel007:

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by chii8(f): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
This one can kill ooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Olalan(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Women these days seems to have lost their dignity.........

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by carter009(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Am telling you.
Olalan:
Women these days seems to have lost their dignity.........
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by AstroG: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2019
ExAngel007:

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by AstroG: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2019
carter009:
But why are some girls like this, why his best friend, why not someone else,, that's how my guy girlfriend wanted us to have sex, but I said no that is not right, she got angry n left,, why can't some girls stick to one guy.

Cus all of them are oloshos,either upcoming or already made undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Michelle55: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew.. This looks scripted! Ain't gonna believe all these SM effizy. Does it mean they have never had heart to heart conversation as lovers? Or where was the guy when his Bae was drilling every preeq? undecided Or will he say he never took notice about his bae's attitude, or was there no red flags or signs? Abegi.. Ain't gonna believe this poo. This is just to tarnish the women folks

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by WoeBetide666: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Why you go wan marry that kind fat cow sef
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by millionboi2: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Can't kneel
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Amuocha: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2019
carter009:
Some girls are not normal and at the same time they help u to know who ur trusted friends are... A lot of guys will throw loyalty to the dogs & jump on ur girl at the slightest chance. Some will even be creating the opportunity and looking for loop holes.. We do ourselves a lot of good by closely watching those we call our friends. Else u might not be so lucky to tell tales

2 Likes

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by lincsnuel: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Chai... See as the man resemble one lecturer for school!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site / Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.