Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her (5408 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by nicepoker101(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Stop saying this!
He is saying the truth
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Donjazzy12(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
He is saying the truth
No he is not! He is compounding the problem. That statement is why most women of nowadays thinks they are invisible and can commit crimes freely without repercussion
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
I don't understand, all of you saying fear women, did she sleep with herself or the man's best friend? Can we now say all men are dogs because of his best friend?
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Junkie1: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
FEAR WOMEN .... THIS ONE HAS ITCHY TOTO SMH WHAT A WASTE, NA TO FVCK N DUMP ONLY NA IM REMAIN FOR THIS ONE

1 Like

Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by elopetro: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Donjazzy12:
Stop saying this!
When you know better, you will know
Re: 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her by Donjazzy12(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2019
elopetro:

When you know better, you will know
We know better. It is men like you saying such things that encourage women to think that they are invincible. They can commit any crime and escape justice. Stop saying it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.