Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) (57312 Views)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Na God go punish soldiers for us

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Lol more lies.... This story has lies written all over it. They arrested someone but kept on driving instead of identifying themselves to the public?? Well it's none of my biz though

2 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Waiting for the apprehension of this government support kidnap kingpin
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by sapientia(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
I don't get it.

The bus has open window where he would struck out his head from?

With people pursing them, they passed the first and second check point?

These police are armed too.

I wonder how the police released such information to the public.

They should spare us all these trash and sort it out with NSA or minister for defence.

7 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Commentor: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
He'll be caught.

A more recent photo would be of help.
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Mcreloaded:

You right but if i am forced to involve in such then it means i must have plans to kill the other accomplice as they are the weak spot in the whole operation.
Lol

See as the whole talk dey sweet you for mouth. Dont be surprised the person will take u down first

8 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
It's clear the Soldier mistaken the police for kidnappers..... Their Captain get explanation sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by BRASH: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
I heard the kidnpper is fulani. Does it
mean bubu has a hand in this? Its very possible

4 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by itsme01: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
not even a fulani sef

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Biritiko: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Ikem11:
I thought na only Evans they do kidnapping? Wow even musa follow join?
Evans is his role model.
igbos taught others how to kidnap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Now this is a detailed report (not saying its the truth or the whole truth though) but mheeen,for a min, i had to go recheck...it literarily walked me through the whole scenario-full punctuation,detailed,thorough,explicit with very good command of English....kudos OP...#greatjob#, #bloggingatitsbest#!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
See as they romanticized the whole story, if it was an “Evans” now, we would have been witnessing holy outrage cool
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Complete story
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Love the way this news was reported..Kudos to our able journalist.check sigg for Chinese Yuan
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by muystoy(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Explicit
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by okadoo: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
I hope they arrest him soon.
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by odyx: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Good news, let all security operative swung into action, and decimate him and his cabal
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Commentor: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
BRASH:
I heard the kidnpper is fulani. Does it
mean bubu has a hand in this? Its very possible

No he is igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu has a hand in it.

2 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Kidnapping wasn't in the north..... The once calm north is experiencing all these. Boko Haram, bandits now kidnapping.if they had told me in 2008 that north will experience these vices I would beat my chest and defend them.

4 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Tiathor8951113: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Huh
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Ikem11(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Biritiko:

Evans is his role model.
igbos taught others how to kidnap

Kidnapping started from edo... Abi edo people are now Igbos?
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by crafteck(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Mcreloaded:

You right but if i am forced to involve in such then it means i must have plans to kill the other accomplice as they are the weak spot in the whole operation.

Eleyi gidigan oooo... P

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2019
I believe this guy wasn't released by the army for the simple reason that they are on his payroll. .. Such person can always be sacrificed by killing him in the so called cross fire that took place

This guy is a kind of rallying point for the fulanis in Taraba state so taking him out was a kind of demoralizing act for his Fulani people in the state.

The kind of gun said to have been recovered from his abode according to some tweet photos belongs only to the Dss and SBS in Nigeria.

Na so my mind tell me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by iyatrustee(f): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
So detailed!
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Ikem11(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2019
mynaijadj:
Why would you open fire on suspects with intent to kill rather than demobilize the bus and ask them to surrender?

The thing tire me cos if the kidnapped victim is inside the bus why open direct fire on the bus cos the victim might get hurt..

The truth still remain that the arm was to kill all instead of them to capture him alive ( so that the kidnapper won't call names) but somehow he managed to survive the ambush

6 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Halo22: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2019
This is serious....but my question is how come the Bala man didn't get injured or shot as the soldiers were shooting at the van? Anyways, that could be an application of native insurance. On a serious note, the policemen exhibit a height of unprofessionalism, why did they continue to run when it was clear that military men were after them? Secondly, why did they go for the arrest all in mufti? Well the did has been done, the next is for the CDS to go deep into investigation cos this is enough to cause security uproar.

3 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2019
They should have taken him to the police station in ibi while they noticed the chased
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by crafteck(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2019
They only needed excort of 2 hilux trucks but they didn't bring.... If they used security detail they used for naira marley, it wouldn't have ended like dat

11 Likes

Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Why do you mean
Re: Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) by anonimi: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2019
daddytime:
This is a very good and detailed reportage.

Thank God it wasn't done by any of the yeye bloggers on here. But I'm very sure they'd copy and remix it with their bombastic English soon before worrying their heads with it.

There is sure to be a reprisal attack on the guy used to set him up including his family.

Have you considered that this is a cover up story to cleanse the army of their involvement
Examine stories and analyse for motives properly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9939927_97014799321855img20190505052329jpegbd87f2bede23774cf4d50cfdc83507adjpegjpegcf9225d82730a35c32f0bb3a8f4fc4b3_jpeg_jpegba6df417ac0a93544dca1cc6062aa703

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.