Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (6755 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by carlyfrank68: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=81210687]i had a friend who usually slept on her stomach and would raise her legs up like an upside down table,scariest thing i have seen.

i do sleep with my eyes open sometimes, it scared my younger sister once, especially the night after watching Michael Jackson's burial video and was too scared to sleep alone, of course she had nightmares then woke up only to see my eyes open in the dark, she ran out screaming. It has been 9 years and we haven't slept on the same bed since.
Can't sleep comfortably without being in that possition bro.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by donbrowser(m): 5:03am On Aug 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Is That For Real? I Find It Weird Or Impossible For One To Walk while Sleeping
I've seen someone took money from his mother's purse, opened two doors and went to a shop across the street. He didn't even realize everything the next day.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by graciousolo(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2019
mhizv:

Told her about it. Kept insisting on it been spiritual and going for prayers. Let her be

You've done what you should. Cheers.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by Aborysh: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
I've seen someone book betnaija from sleep before��
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by Deicide: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Sleep walking. It's the scariest thing when experienced for the 1st time. The person is like a zombie with no expression on their face.
How come seun hasn't kicked this girl out of this Form angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by MissJoy29(f): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamPlato:
Is That For Real? I Find It Weird Or Impossible For One To Walk while Sleeping
It's possible. I remember 2 or 3 occasions when I was young that we had to go bring my brother back in the middle of the night from his "walkings" while asleep.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by MissJoy29(f): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chillflamz:
slept on the same bed with mah friends junoir bro...the dude just got up nd walked straight to the kitchen nd peed in mah mum's newly prepared pot of egusi soup......omoh sleepwalking no be small sontin
This can't be true!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by MissJoy29(f): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Back then, sleeping on the same bed with my elder bro is always dramatic, normally he is a quite guy and he stammers allot then , but each night he will wake up by midnight and as early as 4am he will stand up and walk straight to the kitchen and sit on the freezer and start shouting and quarreling as if he wants to pick a fight with someone, the first day he did this, there was power outage and the whole house was dark, when he starting shouting and nagging all my siblings and my parent was in a serious panick running helter skelter no thanks to horror movies I saw that night, I almost peed on my self out of fear.
the amazing thing is that , when he sleep talks and shout he don't stammer, and he ends up walking right back to his bed after the drama grin,
The dude is a serious drama king grin
Goodness gracious!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by luvyaself95(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
I can't believe people are doing what commentators are saying here. for me i just use to move side too much during my sleep.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? by Fidelismaria: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
damtan:
While still young, sleeping with my elder bro was fun. He'll practically locate the ear of the person closest to him and start playing with it while he's fast asleep.
If you like, wrap up yourself, he must locate your ear for a nice touch

grin grin grin grin grin

This is really funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User / A Horse Mounts A Female Police Officer While Conducting A Traffic Stop in Canada / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.