Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

The elements : Knights and Warlords - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The elements : Knights and Warlords (3096 Views)

WARLORDS (battle Of The Gods) / Of The Elements:knights And Warlords.(book:1) / The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by silverlinen(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Pls help us with upadates now ehn OP
Na beg we dey beg oooo
Good work though but pls try enhancing ur written words pls

Nevertheless,ur good to go nice story
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by iamgprince: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2019
welcome back op and sure to give us long update for compensation of your long absence
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thank you all for the comments new comers welcome to this trend.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Be Expecting ups
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Loading!!!!!
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Continuation

As he quietly approached the tree,sword drawn,he smiled an evil smile.
Suspense music filled the background.
Thinking it to be Helen standing there he quietly whispered in a slow rhymitic voice "heleeen! I got you"
He quickly planned to stretched out his wrinkled hands to grab her by the neck and then he will teach her an unforgettable lesson.
4........3.......2........1 inch left.
Go!
He quickly propelled himself up with the aid of his legs up to a dangling branch. His left hand gripped the branch and then dive to caught his prey. To his HORROR!

Harik pace was at his peak,his heart was thumping wildly.
His left leg came in contact with an inginous rock which threw him offguard as he sail through the air and crashed into a nearby bush.
If a medical personnel were to check his adrenaline secretions,they would be shocked at the large rate secreted by the heart in the body.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
More coming
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Harik quickly took a quick glance at his surroundings.
"how come this forest look dim in my eyes." he thought.
Suddenly fear gripped him. As a young boy,he was quite adventurous as he had ventured into the forest alone to hunt smaller classes of animals till the extent that he knew the exact sound of each animals.
"But this part of the forest was quite still or could this be another forest of its own."
"there was no sign of wildlife around him even the stone that had pushed him to the ground was no where to be found.
No path was found just a huge patch of dark leaves were scattered everywhere.
Harik knew that he needed no prophecy to tell him that he had enter a land of no return "THE WILDS".
"where is seer argad?"
king Gareeb quickly glanced around the huge and neatly decorated hall.
As a slim trace of fear rested on the edge of his pupils,he quickly rested his left hand on the hilt of his sword strapped to his mail coat on his waist.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
"At least my real identity is unknown. Who is seer argad? And i am now afraid of him when i have powerful backup with me here." As he thought of this words he felt bold and his loud broad but coax voice resounded through the entire hall " where is him?"
everyone turned to face each other.
"I therefore speak as a king this day that anyone who find and capture argad will receive a reward of 50 million gold coins."
The hall froze suddenly suddenly everyone began shaking in dense fear and pressure.
Suddenly they heard a resounding laughter followed by a resounding chuckle.
" you all are afraid of that puny rat called argad."
the whole hall went into an uproar the voice was not from king Gareeb but another person who might be in their midst. They twisted their elongated necks 360¤ but couldn't find the a single strand of that individual.
They all turned to look at king Gareeb who face was expressionless. He suddenly burst into a round of laughter.
" all ye FOES. Your eyes are already in the Netherlands right.
Pls my wizards of halnock show yourself to all this rats now."
The whole hall turn pitch black followed by a high pitch bat voice
everyone hands went tight into their ears to resist the flow of the echoes.

To be continued.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by iamgprince: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
thanks for the update but it is small
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Actually i was busy.but well i will keep you all posted
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by enm(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Welcome back ezeknov
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
enm:
Welcome back ezeknov
thank you
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by skyblueking(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2019
ezeknov:
Tygold;
skyblueking;
enm;
iamgprince;
hardes;
peterdrumz;
and yet to be known viewers and followers. i greet you all.
Me wey don forget where i stop self.... The story don dey lose taste due to neglect...
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by 198800Mam(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
ITS HIGH TIME TO ROUND UP THIS STORY....UPDATE PLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Uncle / My Neighbour's Generator / ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.