Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup (52598 Views)

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
U see this fine woman u still dey cheat
Omo u no well o

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Based on looks, the guy is 4/10, while Juliet is an 8/10, so she actaully dated down, which is rare for a woman. Yet he still cheated. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kilamiti:
The thing is, after they leave and feel you ain't worth shit...they go out and taste the waters and finally see that a good woman is rare and by the time they return with their dicks dangling in between their legs another finer dude has taken their spot. Dear Uncle wey mumu,pls take your newly contracted staphylococcus and HIV and go elsewhere. Juliet has moved the Bleep on.

Wetin carry d Juliet go meet d guy b4? A lady that has brain to write a book carry yansh give guy make e de press, de snap, de put 4 social media & she no complain. Make una leave matter I beg

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Based on looks, the guy is 4/10, while Juliet is an 8/10, so she actaully dated down, which is rare for a woman. Yet he still cheated. Lol

Do u no if d guys dick is 15/10?

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mekenz:
that's what you get from a man with a boy brain, he saw pure love but he didn't realise it,because he is busy chasing fantasies, a boy that can grab his woman like that is not yet a man,and still has a lot of growing up to do,and come to think of it, is only few that knows him before the Juliet saga.
now he has lost a good woman and the fame that accompany the relationship then..........

anyways your apology accepted, you can now go and sin no more.

When he was grabbing her ass, did he force her? From d pix, was she not enjoying d grabbing?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Your cheat, your life. Too late, you can't warn yourself back to her bed
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
dalass:
grin
Who's asking you to confess now?
Medicine after death!.
Besides you were not even married. So which one be cheating there?

Anyway showbiz people must try and trend grin grin grin

Dem never marry, dem de do "love" tattoo. When d story broke, 4 my mind I say something de worry dem. Their eye never clear

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Do u no if d guys dick is 15/10?

What i mean is that the guy is lucky to get a babe like that, dick or no dick.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by tonytyna: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Based on calculations this girl's punnna will be as tasteless as meat from MANNABBQGRILL

Pukesangry
Nothing. musa no go see for gate. Manner over to you.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
After pressing her fine nyash like soft morning bread grin Oni kure..

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, she didn't cheat.
Takeproft:
And she didn't also cheat?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by madjune(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros, pls look at that pix of d guy pressing her ass& tell me if she wasnt enjoying it. She enjoyed d guys kpanshing while it lasted. Sometimes u shouldn't feel sorry 4 some of these ladies

I know. I see it.

Fact is, she loved him.
Relationship isn't all about kpanshing as you call it.
You can have someone you kpansh; but when you fathom her depth of love and loyalty towards you, you should vlaue her.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Melison(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Your profile picture is a lie from the pit of hell and even you know it. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros why na
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

What i mean is that the guy is lucky to get a babe like that, dick or no dick.

Wetin she wan take d guy do if not 4 dick? Is there any value d guy was going 2 add to her life apart from sex? Pls look at d pix of him squeezing her ass again & tell me that dick wasn't what kept her with d guy

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Mekenz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

When he was grabbing her ass, did he force her? From d pix, was she not enjoying d grabbing?
can you blame a woman that is in love?of cause she will be laughing, trying to please the guy,even against her own wish as you can see from that pictures........whereas the so called partner is very mean,one can sense so easily that he is not even committed to the relationship from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
madjune:

I know. I see it.

Fact is, she loved him.
Relationship isn't all about kpanshing as you call it.
You can have someone you kpansh; but when you fathom her depth of love and loyalty towards you, you should vlaue her.

Good. What was d attraction?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
To me, that picture is nothing because they do worse than that behind close door. And you're right, the guy had nothing to offer, but somehow still cheated on her. When fine boys are dying to bend that ass over and fvck it, she gave it to this 4/10.
lexy2014:

Wetin she wan take d guy do if not 4 dick? Is there any value d guy was going 2 add to her life apart from sex? Pls look at d pix of him squeezing her ass again & tell me that dick wasn't what kept her with d guy

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Princeofasia:
girl wey i go kill to have by my side na im one ugly idiot get and he still cheat on am. like wtf

Brother forget that, when you are with a killer 8 and killer 10/10 in all, you do get tired of it what's happening to this game is pure (I want to dick her one more time, don't be surprised that, shit is happening under the duvet as we text right now,) nothing new with these kind of killer F word, forget it, they are the easiest to lay. I mean these 10/10.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mekenz:
can you blame a woman that is in love?of cause she will be laughing, trying to please the guy,even against her own wish as you can see from that pictures........whereas the so called partner is very mean,one can sense so easily that he is not even committed to the relationship from the beginning.

Which "against her wish"? It was against her wish& she balance de shine teeth as d guy de press d yansh? I had a pastor who use to tell us that there are always red flags at d beginning of a bad r/ship but most times, we choose to ignore them
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
To me, that picture is nothing because they do worse than that behind close door. And you're right, the guy had nothing to offer, but somehow still cheated on her. When fine boys are dying to bend that ass over and fvck it, she gave it to this 4/10.

These kinda 10s don't roll with 1/10 dudes for PDA, but they do roll with 9/10 dudes for PDA, have you asked why?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Austinoiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
The yeye afonja ass grabber...its late nigg#r
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by KiggerLomo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Your profile picture is a lie from the pit of hell and even you know it. grin
I swear grin grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by spiceadole: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
The guy only misses the kpanshing.
I won't be surprised Juliet Ibrahim will interpret it as sincere repentance and reunite with him.
Women no get sense

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by northvietnam(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Based on calculations this girl's punnna will be as tasteless as meat from MANNABBQGRILL

Pukesangry

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why?
Lowkeey01:

These kinda 10s don't roll with 1/10 dudes for PDA, but they do roll with 9/10 dudes for PDA, have you asked why?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by stealmatic(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
u wee nt kill person oo lol
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by madjune(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Good. What was d attraction?

How can you ask me such infantile question?

What was the attraction?

How can i answer you that when i wasn't involved with them?

The attraction could stem from lewd, immoral fancies as most young relationships these days come and sadly, it's never fruitful in a blissful sense.
At most, a child out of wedlock is procured.

You need to think deeper, read wider to understand the importance of love in your life.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
madjune:

How can you ask me such infantile question?

What was the attraction?

How can i answer you that when i wasn't involved with them?

The attraction could stem from lewd, immoral fancies as most young relationships these days come and sadly, it's never fruitful in a blissful sense.
At most, a child out of wedlock is procured.

You need to think deeper, read wider to understand the importance of love in your life.

U don't no d attraction cos u weren't involved with them but u no this:

madjune:

Fact is, she loved him.

How did u no this 4a fact when u weren't involved with them? grin cheesy
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Mekenz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Which "against her wish"? It was against her wish& she balance de shine teeth as d guy de press d yansh? I had a pastor who use to tell us that there are always red flags at d beginning of a bad r/ship but most times, we choose to ignore them
''yeah" against her wish,women compromise a lot in a relationship, especially when they are in love,that smile you saw on her face is just make the guy feel better, if you in a relationship with a girl that love's you,you will understand what I'm talking about, some women when they fall in love,they fall helplessly so don't totally blame her on that pictures or rather apportion the blames to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mekenz:
''yeah" against her wish,women compromise a lot in a relationship, especially when they are in love,that smile you saw on her face is just make the guy feel better, if you in a relationship with a girl that love's you,you will understand what I'm talking about, some women when they fall in love,they fall helplessly so don't totally blame her on that pictures or rather apportion the blames to both of them.

D guy press d yansh and she enjoyed it. What blame are u trying to apportion, oga? Did d guy force her to press her yansh& post on SM? She had a great time with d guy. Nobody forced to do what she didnt want to do with d guy. Leave all this grammar u are speaking
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:
From the picture, it is obvious the guy selfishly and disrespectfully cared more about the body than the PERSON INSIDE THE BODY though the lady herself appears sheepishly cheap like a hoe. Like any other player, he took things for granted and lost the cheese ball.

The Dude has gone round but never saw a bum bum so available, so soft to squeeze and so gullible to mount. He has come to realise his blunder and now he is stylishly playing on her emotions to have the cheese ball back. And knowing how senseless female species can be sometimes, don't be surprised seeing her clutching onto his arm on red carpet sooner than later.

Shaking my big head!

when nigga got like a 12 inch dick , she will come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Tinubu Gave $30,000 For Moji Olaiya’s Burial / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.