Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup (52597 Views)

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by victorian(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's most men. Show them u love them unconditionally, the guy becomes daft and useless, thinking he's all that. Cheating here and there.

Anyways na dem sabi, that's how men behave.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Bizibi(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
The way some guys are talking about the ass on this forum.... Make una take am easy, allow the third leg and Akamu to rest this evening.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by stallionsinn: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ice my Nigga!
Don't mind these player haters.
Just keep doing you,p!mp
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Midas01: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Like your mother?
festacman:
From the picture, it is obvious the guy selfishly and disrespectfully cared more about the body than the PERSON INSIDE THE BODY though the lady herself appears sheepishly cheap like a hoe. Like any other player, he took things for granted and lost the cheese ball.

The Dude has gone round but never saw a bum bum so available, so soft to squeeze and so gullible to mount. He has come to realise his blunder and now he is stylishly playing on her emotions to have the cheese ball back. And knowing how senseless female species can be sometimes, don't be surprised seeing her clutching onto his arm on red carpet sooner than later.

Shaking my big head!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just take a look at the way he had the guts to hold her ass, she should have known the man is an unrepentant cheat. Such an insultive posture, I am forced to spit!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by makinson2865: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dagger111:

I wonder how a sane man would cheat on someone like juliet Ibrahim, if i was d one dating this Bae, wallahi i die there. No pussy will come to my mind to Bleep again except hers. Bt who knws, maybe she is so wide and Iceberg cant really feel d pleasure. Only that can pursue a man though. Speaking from experience, i once dated one beautiful thick lady, so beautiful dat pple were like guy u ar so lucky o, na charm u used for her bt trust me guys, she is so wide down there, i used to think i av a big dick which my frnds do admire bt to be candid, i don't feel anytin while in her, i have to run for my life, i avoid her to d extent that she get to knw d reason. As pple dey say i am lucky to av her, na so i be rebuke am for my mind dat may i never marry a gateway. I'm damn serious, joking apart.

You made my day bro....see as i am giggling uncontrollably grin

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by festacman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Midas01:
Like your mother?
Isn't my mother a female specie?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Gerrard59(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Based on looks, the guy is 4/10, while Juliet is an 8/10, so he actaully dated down, which is rare for a woman Yet he still cheated. Lol

How old is she? There lies the reason for dating down. Evolutionary science doesn't fail. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by kense88: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

He doesn't need to confess...cheating is intricately intertwined with the Male gene, any guy that doesn't cheat fights against his very nature.
Ladies nko
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by bizhop01: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
My guy can't cope with lagos-ibadan expressway
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
"As we continue on our SEPARATE paths" grin.
Break ups can hurt sha, she's doing great anyways that's what matters most
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by ImaIma1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Those bashing her then without knowing the cause of their break up shebi una dey see? Slim you did great admitting your wrongs.

They are always quick to label the woman. The same way they have labelled and blamed Ik Ogbonna's wife. Immature guys on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nnemuka(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

He doesn't need to confess...cheating is intricately intertwined with the Male gene, any guy that doesn't cheat fights against his very nature.
exactly
that's why women have devise other means to make you guys suffer for your "nature".
Research has it that 60% of men are raising kids that are not their own.
cunny man die, cunny man bury am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by dalass(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Dem never marry, dem de do "love" tattoo. When d story broke, 4 my mind I say something de worry dem. Their eye never clear
grin

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Lambarry1: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Look at you.....foolish guy you think she dint cheat. Mumu
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Sniper101(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
My guy dun dey miss her light skin/pinkish pusssy grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by cliffypatt(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Angelfrost:
Whoever believes beauty and a great body are enough to keep a Negro in line is living in a fool's paradise...

At the end of the day, faithfulness is a personal choice borne out of a good conscience.

Not trying to hate, but I always felt Juliet could do far better than a barely average looking failed artiste with next to zero class. tongue

You are right
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by whirlout: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:
From the picture, it is obvious the guy selfishly and disrespectfully cared more about the body than the PERSON INSIDE THE BODY though the lady herself appears sheepishly cheap like a hoe. Like any other player, he took things for granted and lost the cheese ball.

The Dude has gone round but never saw a bum bum so available, so soft to squeeze and so gullible to mount. He has come to realise his blunder and now he is stylishly playing on her emotions to have the cheese ball back. And knowing how senseless female species can be sometimes, don't be surprised seeing her clutching onto his arm on red carpet sooner than later.

Shaking my big head!

Sharp guy. U put my exact thoughts to paper. The guy want her back and more importantly, the boost in career he benefitted. Just observing from a distance here, seeing how she seem weak and lacks self esteem in the falling in love area, she ll probably go running back. Nothing else to do but to like your post.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Ikpongiton: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
men are rare creatures,always saying the truth and
damned the consequences.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Junkie1: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
HE WANTS TO FVCK THAT PVSSY AGAIN BET WHY? THE PVSSY HAS BEEN FVCKED ALREADY WHY TRY TO GO BACK AND FVCK ONCE MORE INSTEAD OF MOVING AHEAD?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by NoBetterNigeria: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Did you read it at all for you to be asking 'why now'? Read again slowly and comprehend.

LearnITsmash:
Why you begging her now after all these years, clout chasers undecided
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rapper??
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by hardon1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
he is not sorry, he only misses the pussy, thats all

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by penocrat1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
It is difficult to date a very beautiful girl.let alone famous.Her friends will wash you.Rich guys will make advances to her even in your presence.She will cheat on you without you knowing because she cannot turn down all the advances.You will constantly be insecured in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by madjune(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

U don't no d attraction cos u weren't involved with them but u no this:

How did u no this 4a fact when u weren't involved with them? grin cheesy

If he didn't feel her love, he won't bother with any apologies.

That's too obvious.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
madjune:

If he didn't feel her love, he won't bother with any apologies.

That's too obvious.

I didn't ask u if slimberg loved Juliet & y he apologised neither did u mention anything about slimberg loving Juliet in any of ur previous comments. Ur previous comment on love was this

"Fact is, she loved him."

My question to u was/is, what was d attraction?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Can you see life from 3D?

Juliet Ibrahim left her husband and home to prolific with a cheating boyfriend.

Her choice though

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by madjune(m): 1:40am On Aug 14, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if slimberg loved Juliet & y he apologised neither did u mention anything about slimberg loving Juliet in any of ur previous comments. Ur previous comment on love was this

"Fact is, she loved him."

My question to u was/is, what was d attraction?

Your question na Jamb question.

For a man to come online and offer apologies to someone he lost in relationship, that means he valued whatever they shared; might not be everything about the girl, but some salient traits or joys she brought.

Now, it could be a " hoe's love" that Juliet gave him.
I dont know, just saying.

Iceberg seems stupid enough to wallow in stupid love.
That's his stupid business.

Life's short and a man can only take home enough love as he deems fit or cherishes.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:13am On Aug 14, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

It's actually the other way around.

Why do you think human females have concealed ovulations?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2019
madjune:

Your question na Jamb question.

For a man to come online and offer apologies to someone he lost in relationship, that means he valued whatever they shared; might not be everything about the girl, but some salient traits or joys she brought.

Now, it could be a " hoe's love" that Juliet gave him.
I dont know, just saying.

Iceberg seems stupid enough to wallow in stupid love.
That's his stupid business.

Life's short and a man can only take home enough love as he deems fit or cherishes.

I don't remember asking u about how slimberg feels and his motivation for tendering an apology. If u can write all this even without my asking & even though u were not "involved with them", then my question shouldn't b a jamb question. Even if it is, its people that still score more than 200 answering jamb questions
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Omeizadean(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2019
He does grab the meat once upon a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Tinubu Gave $30,000 For Moji Olaiya’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.