Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) (65062 Views)

Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Starhearts: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U should have waited for me to unburden my thoughts before copying to paste...
I bet you, in months to come, you will be the same NIGERIAN that will come up here, posting pictures of dilapidated structures of similar buildings...

Ur stupidity is second to none
One wasted sperm sighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by srclark: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Hatred is a corrosive substance that gradually eats away your heart.

Beware!
He just stated the fact we have a bad maintenance culture in Nigeria .A new road is fixed just to keep the street lights on is a big task talkless of maintaining something this massive
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
But isn't it a pity,that the man behind such world class feat was kicked out of a 2nd opportunity for a 2nd term simply cos he refused to dance fully to the tune of the treasury looter/owner himself, jagbajantis!?

The sad I thing is,the very Lagos people all shouted, Crucify him, Crucify him...even till this day.

What a pity.

God bless Ambode.

Posterity will be the judge

2 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Starhearts: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Toro2015:
Breath taking my as.s.. That is one of the most wasteful investment I have seen in Nigeria.. $70 million for an interchange in the midst of poverty. They should have invested in building good roads, schools and provision of security.

I work at Illupeju industrial estate and I use that route almost everyday except for holidays like this one.. under that bridge/interchange is a big slum.. My phone was almost snatched one morning after I finished a night shift and was going home.. They wasted alot of money in the midst of poverty

The pictures you see here are not even close.. I have never seen a place so dirty like that place..

Pls keep quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Commentor: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

From LA.
I have ur Username stored already.
It will be an eye opener after we meet.
U may be shocked at what we shall discuss.

And you are assuming I would be in Nigeria then?
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by imitateMe(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Toro2015:
Breath taking my as.s.. That is one of the most wasteful investment I have seen in Nigeria.. $70 million for an interchange in the midst of poverty. They should have invested in building good roads, schools and provision of security.

I work at Illupeju industrial estate and I use that route almost everyday except for holidays like this one.. under that bridge/interchange is a big slum.. My phone was almost snatched one morning after I finished a night shift and was going home.. They wasted alot of money in the midst of poverty

The pictures you see here are not even close.. I have never seen a place so dirty like that place..
Oshodi is one of the most "terrifying" places in Lagos. Lots of area boys and robbers there.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by imitateMe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
freshMallam1122:
south south governor busy stealing thier own oil money ..especially udom ...undergoing tomatoe an toothpick factory an calling it an industry.. tomatoes where hauza Fulani dong abandoned
Lol
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
despite committing serious political harakiri and drawing a battle line with party stakeholders, Ambode has laid landmarks and dotted the Lagos landscape with his impressive infrastructures, and I doubt if uncle Sanwo can beat that. Anyways, Lagos is the next big thing in Africa and I hope the trend continues. May God bless Tinubu, Fash and Ambo for giving Lagos class.

Amen!
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
despite committing serious political harakiri and drawing a battle line with party stakeholders, Ambode has laid landmarks and dotted the Lagos landscape with his impressive infrastructures, and I doubt if uncle Sanwo can beat that. Anyways, Lagos is the next big thing in Africa and I hope the trend continues. May God bless Tinubu, Fash and Ambo for giving Lagos class.

Ambode delivered landmarks & dotted Lagos with impressive infrastructure yet u are thanking Tinubu who removed Ambode for giving u class. That's great
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by ochiosa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lagos State has just build a new mansion for awon Boyz. grin grin
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

Is it being used?
I don't know, I didn't try to explore it
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Akinyemioke(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Honestly, this is a masterpiece coming from an African.

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Commentor:

And you are assuming I would be in Nigeria then?
grin grin grin
Uh na don tire for Naija toooo..
Me I tire since...
Make we meet for DUBLIN then...
By NOVEMBER
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Commentor: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin
Uh na don tire for Naija toooo..
Me I tire since...
Make we meet for DUBLIN then...
By NOVEMBER

I've lived in UK since 2007.

I still hold a Nigerian passport but can meet anywhere in the world.

Nigeria is my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:

How can God bless Tinubu after sucking Lagos dry
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
collinsmcmorgan:
is true, but I think they didn't allow him to finish what he ( Ambode) already started. He needs more time.

sanwo-olu is far better than ambode,
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Eraddray(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
GreyLaw:
Beautiful. Passing through this area at night it's a beautiful sight to behold.
until oshodi Boyz take over and begin snatch...snatch ke.. they'll ask u to bring it urself.. that one is not even snatching
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Basher8583: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It will be destroyed...I’m not being a pessimist here..but the palms is not a government establishment that doesn’t care about maintenance...Ambode is gone.. the next government won’t put into account the maintenance, isn’t that why our roads,street lights electric power, and schools are this worse..
Private sector has the only working system in this nation with extremely minimal corruption and good customer service...everything the government runs is seen as doing us a favour, like it’s their personal money and they they are just managing us

.the only way this country will thrive is privatization of everything with government acting as supervision and control to protect masses from illegal and over maximization of gain...
Lagos doesnt rock the PDP model you are used to. Have you seen any depreciation in Lagos since after Tinubu. Thats the APC model continuity, progress. Dont worry you will get used to it.
The governor doesnt get to decide. Its the governing body as a team that does so. Sanwo olu has just taken Ambodes position ob the governing board so I wxpect nothing less of progress.

You should share this model with your eastern govenors mostly tgat of IMO State

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Basher8583: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
awa:
Some people coming here to beat their chest Lagos is the next big thing in Africa is funny... A mega city with no proper plan in place becoming the next big thing is funny. Come to VI where I am leaving and you will just realize how over hyped Lagos is. All the same in the land of the Blinds, one eyed man is often treated as the King.

And who asked you to leave your land of gully and muddy erosion to Lagos.
We dont need foreigners like you in Lagos (Abi you no be Biafran again?).
Go home and fix you land and states

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Hatred is a corrosive substance that gradually eats away your heart.

Beware!
This isn't about hatred. It is fact. We lack proper maintenance in this country and yea, the users are most often to be blamed for deterioration.

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by kingololo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ambodes wastage. The most senseless project in recent time.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Toro2015:

you are among the very few with a brain. I'm surprised Nigerians are applauding that wastage. Nigerians are hungry, and someone spent billions to build interchange. This is worst dan white elephant project.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by BabaAduras: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
muystoy:
Is this not supposed to be a motor park?why dem com build am like airport? check back in two years time, naija and misplaced priority,why build what you cannot maintain

Why can't we maintain it? Is it God that is maintaining edifices like this for the oyinbos?

My guess is, it is because of people with attitude like yours.

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Auxigen(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
If only our bad maintenance culture will not spoil everything.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Lagos doesnt rock the PDP model you are used to. Have you seen any depreciation in Lagos since after Tinubu. Thats the APC model continuity, progress. Dont worry you will get used to it.
The governor doesnt get to decide. Its the governing body as a team that does so. Sanwo olu has just taken Ambodes position ob the governing board so I wxpect nothing less of progress.

You should share this model with your eastern govenors mostly tgat of IMO State

It’s like u are staying on banana island.. u are asking me if I’ve seen any depreciation in lagos.??
Look, Let’s not fight ooooo
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by devlishGINGER(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yeah, you are leaving in VI cheesy
lol
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Daboomb: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Parada:
We in the SW prefer this, let them build the edifice n loot, abandoned roads to simply looting without anything to show.

I am 100% certain YOU are NOT PART of the "We" in the SW.
The Yorubas that l know generally dont tolerate criminality and stupdity from their leaders, in the name of development..
If you mention Tinubu, l will say "fingers crossed", there is still time.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Amudeneogu: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT CAN WORK ON THE ROAD AFTERALL MILIKIN HILL IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROJECT BUT IT WAS REPAIRED BY THE UGWUANYI'S ADMINISTRATION.
okadoo:

Point of correction,Wharf Rd is federal projects not the state.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Daboomb: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
collinsmcmorgan:
is true, but I think they didn't allow him to finish what he ( Ambode) already started. He needs more time.

Haaa! You mean he needs EIGHt years to finish a Bus terminal when some countries build a brdige spanning two kilometers of water, in under two years?
Please, stop making bad excuses for these failed and corrupt politicians otherwise l go vex o.

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Daboomb: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Akinyemioke:
Honestly, this is a masterpiece coming from an African.

Do you know the meaning of "masterpiece" and the "context of using it", in a statement?

Is this building an aesthetic Artwork or a supposed functional Bus Station?

Na waa o, for these Yoots of Nigeria
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by gbagagbogo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
And they said, ambode did not work abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.