Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Bigvai Jokotoye Celebrates Omoyele Sowore On His Own Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bigvai Jokotoye Celebrates Omoyele Sowore On His Own Birthday (330 Views)

Actor Jokotoye Bigvai Excited As She Becomes US Citizen / Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigvai Jokotoye Celebrates Omoyele Sowore On His Own Birthday by TmKonzept: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2019

Today is Popular Nollywood Actor, BigVai Jokotoye’s birthday and he has chose to celebrate Omoyele Sowore, Sahara reporters Publisher who was unjustly abducted 10 days ago by DSS for calling for a revolution

In his words, he said;

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY……….Yes, it’s my birthday but I have nothing to celebrate than this great Nigerian. A man who wants the best for our nation, a man who always leaves his comfort zone to fight for the right of every Nigerian, a man who is detained unlawfully for demanding for a better country for you and I. Celebrating you today gives me hope, celebrating you today means you deserves more accolades than every other politician I know, celebrating you today shows how much I appreciate your love for our dear country, celebrating you today means you have more freedom than those who arrested you because your conscience is clear and your good intention is known to those who are wise enough to see our country sinking. May GOD continue to bless you, protect you and put our oppressors to shame like he did to Abacha. FreeSowore

https://tmkonzept.com/big-vai-jokotoye-celebrates-sowore-on-his-own-birthday/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti To Empower 5,000 Women And Youths In Kogi / If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru / Giving Out 2000 To Any Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.