Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics (54984 Views)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by saajus: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Let's switch sides
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by nnokwa042(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
Oh boy this my Ibo bloda take eyes go market oh.
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.
don't mind that hanty and her huncle
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nigeria has already bred us for the worst.

So let's say someday, the world turns around and Nigeria becomes a country better than Zurich or America..... then God will get the best praises he wants at last. Our chants of praises will ring hourly bells in heaven.

I remember sometimes back in 2006/7/8... We had no light in a federal estate for more than 6months.
After months, my mum began to visit Nepa office frequently.

I love that proactive woman. cry

The NEPA staff will claim there's no diesel, and that would be the excuse for 2 weeks.... Then another excuse that will last for a month....
There was a time they said the repairs is almost done but spanner fell inside the transformer cheesy cheesy cheesy for one month they sought for magnet to remove the spanner.................... cheesy
Now this made me bray laughter all over the place

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by siofra(f): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.
They have succeeded, they have mentally enslaved this one or is it because Sherifat broke your heart?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
lolz
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by owowa145(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sharming95:
In Nigeria our life is so easy....we accept all situation in good faith...e.g is d Buhariyyah dat we are...and we'll endure and still b fine till '23
Pls, enough of this being fine. Dem no born us to come suffer abeg. Girl dey talk wetin dey happen once in a century in her country. Let her hypocritical self trade places with some of us. Since Nigeria is perfect for absurd back-up plan. Backup plan that is our primary way of surviving. Is that one life undecided
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Olanipekun1: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:

Stop posting trash about your father. Show some respect.
[/s]
stop talking nonsense about your mother show her some respect
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Olanipekun1: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[/s][s]
[/s]
trash
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Olanipekun1: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[/s][s]
[/s]
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
majamajic:
our daughter in-law

Hopping that it was a conditional marriage to get citizenship
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by shadyLP(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sharming95:
In Nigeria our life is so easy....we accept all situation in good faith...e.g is d Buhariyyah dat we are...and we'll endure and still b fine till '23

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
badt mouth everywhere...

Buaria epidemic u meant abi? grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Isoduwa(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chidexter:
Abeg make person help me confirm whether she get vacant sisters. i be journalist undecided

You wan go sell her story?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by koyyess: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Foolish woman.

You don't know what sacrifices your forefathers made for you.

Don't worry. You and Ik ogbonna's ex wife will soon be having a cup of coffee together when your eye finally opens.

Its only a matter of time.

Meanwhile, see 1diots praising her. The same 1diots that complain day and night about their wretched lives and how they want to leave this country.

A white fish head blinded by the head and d1ck of her black lover is making you all love the leadership of booohari and his cohorts.

I am sure because of this white female, you have even decided to vote for booohari for 3rd term in 2023.

Mumus.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by nextstep(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please. Don't compare an organized society where people spend their talents being useful, to a country where people squander their talents on being generator operators and water bearers.

Truth be told, every place has its dependency: if petrol/kerosine deliveries were made in Nigeria for two weeks, we will all kpeme, generator or not. How will all those imports - including food - be cleared from customs?

NaijaNaWaa:
Not long ago I witnessed a 15 minute power outage in USA. The shops hurriedly closed. Nwanyi Ocha is right, Oyibo people no sabi cope with hardship like us.

I'm not sure why people see that as some kind of condolence... it's like saying: "those people who lived before antibiotics were so strong". I don't think anybody would like to go to that era where you suffered endlessly from what are now easily-curable diseases. Sure we may laugh when they go nuts after 15 minutes, but it's sad that we here are so used to chaos and disorganization.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
[[s][/s]quote author=Olanipekun1 post=81232596][s][/s]
stop talking nonsense about your mother show her some respect [/quote][s][/s]

You must be a kid.
Return the laptop or phone back to your shithole mother and learn to respect your elders.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by TheoAndrew(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is really an old news.. grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Olanipekun1: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
[[s][/s]quote author=Olanipekun1 post=81232596][s][/s]
stop talking nonsense about your mother show her some respect [s][/s]

I must be a kid.
Return the laptop or phone back to my shithole harlot mother and learn to respect your elders.
fixed cool
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Richard-whipped! grin grin grin
>
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 9jaRealist: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2019
nextstep:
Please. Don't compare an organized society where people spend their talents being useful, to a country where people squander their talents on being generator operators and water bearers.

Truth be told, every place has its dependency: if petrol/kerosine deliveries were made in Nigeria for two weeks, we will all kpeme, generator or not. How will all those imports - including food - be cleared from customs?

I'm not sure why people see that as some kind of condolence... it's like saying: "those people who lived before antibiotics were so strong". I don't think anybody would like to go to that era where you suffered endlessly from what are now easily-curable diseases. Sure we may laugh when they go nuts after 15 minutes, but it's sad that we here are so used to chaos and disorganization.

Each country was made so by its people... cheesy
>
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 9jaRealist: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2019
koyyess:
Foolish woman.

You don't know what sacrifices your forefathers made for you.

Don't worry. You and Ik ogbonna's ex wife will soon be having a cup of coffee together when your eye finally opens.

Its only a matter of time.

Meanwhile, see 1diots praising her. The same 1diots that complain day and night about their wretched lives and how they want to leave this country.

A white fish head blinded by the head and d1ck of her black lover is making you all love the leadership of booohari and his cohorts.

I am sure because of this white female, you have even decided to vote for booohari for 3rd term in 2023.

Mumus.

Switzerland is mostly better TODAY than under her forefathers/parents...
Nigeria is mostly worse TODAY than it was under your forefathers/parents.

Draw your own conclusions
! wink
>

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by TriggahMan(m): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Let's swap countries abeg

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Daintydan: 1:50am On Aug 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol nwaanyi ocha

I love that woman

a very very pro igbo
she must have love her husband for such commitment
she speaks Igbo very very well
in fact last Christmas she use to go to the local market to buy things alone

that woman na Igbo in her previous life
never seen such passion before
You know her very well, she's more Igbo than many who were born here. I follow her on Twitter
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Daintydan: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2019
danjumakolo:

Hopping that it was a conditional marriage to get citizenship
Follow her on Twitter so you can know more about her @nwanyi_ocha
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nigeria has already bred us for the worst.

So let's say someday, the world turns around and Nigeria becomes a country better than Zurich or America..... then God will get the best praises he wants at last. Our chants of praises will ring hourly bells in heaven.

I remember sometimes back in 2006/7/8... We had no light in a federal estate for more than 6months.
After months, my mum began to visit Nepa office frequently.

I love that proactive woman. cry

The NEPA staff will claim there's no diesel, and that would be the excuse for 2 weeks.... Then another excuse that will last for a month....
There was a time they said the repairs is almost done but spanner fell inside the transformer cheesy cheesy cheesy for one month they sought for magnet to remove the spanner.................... cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by SoNature(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2019
queengift:
The good thing about we Nigerians, is that the situation of our country had made us to build thick skins, we can survive in any situation.

I believe one day naija will be better

Keep deceiving yourself.

I have heard this since I was born.

You think countries become better when their government and citizens don't work towards it.

Nigeria is full of negative energy and can be get any better than it is today
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by ddeola: 3:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Nne your government is working jare. The government in Nigeria is sleeping that's why no one waits for them. What a SHAME ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by victorazy(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2019
olisaEze:
Nigerians are the best na! Who govt epp? Is d mantra nowadays. We don’t wait for shii to happen, we go out and make shii happen! grin

Igbos u mean ?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by poik(m): 4:49am On Aug 14, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Swiss woman married to Anambra guy, compares Nigeria to Zurich- Pics
Woow, pretty thing. She looks like Jennifer Lopez.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Memberclub(m): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2019
deolivette:
weird
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by kechywillz(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Chidexter:
Abeg make person help me confirm whether she get vacant sisters. i be journalist undecided
Go to her page on Facebook,nwanyiocha,we don ask am this question tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.