Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics (54981 Views)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 9jamustchange: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2019
I'm surprised that her English is just the normal Nigerian English! How can this be?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by watchindelta(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2019
It true here in italy the day light went off 15mins meh see as body dey pepper everybody. Everything stand still mehmmmm... Naija dey try chai patient and suffering.....
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NaijaNaWaa: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2019
nextstep:
Please. Don't compare an organized society where people spend their talents being useful, to a country where people squander their talents on being generator operators and water bearers.

Truth be told, every place has its dependency: if petrol/kerosine deliveries were made in Nigeria for two weeks, we will all kpeme, generator or not. How will all those imports - including food - be cleared from customs?

I'm not sure why people see that as some kind of condolence... it's like saying: "those people who lived before antibiotics were so strong". I don't think anybody would like to go to that era where you suffered endlessly from what are now easily-curable diseases. Sure we may laugh when they go nuts after 15 minutes, but it's sad that we here are so used to chaos and disorganization.

Bro, you read me upside down. I’m far more disappointed by the mess in this hopeless country than you. As I type, we’ve been without electricity in a posh middle class estate in Abuja for almost 18 hours. In the past week, it’s been 20 minutes of power and 40 minutes of darkness. And mind you, this’s rainy season when power supply usually improves.

Nigerians ushered in a plague in 2015 to spite a humble democrat. Now we have to suffer this mess together.

Yes, Nwanyi Ocha is right. Oyibo can’t endure suffering like us. That’s why they chose their leaders wisely.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Damicares(f): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
deolivette:
Oh boy this my Ibo bloda take eyes go market oh.
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.
grin. Hahaha slay she wolf. lolz
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by ChristineC: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2019
emeijeh:
Very scarse to see beautiful white ladies like this.

you are decieved
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by dnawah(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2019
majamajic:
our daughter in-law
cool down,no drag am tell us where u come from.my daughter in-law u sweet o!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by koyyess: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

Switzerland is mostly better TODAY than under her forefathers/parents...
Nigeria is mostly worse TODAY than it was under your forefathers/parents.

Draw your own conclusions
! wink
>

Her forefathers laid a foundation her own generation is benefitting from. Her father's generation simply built on that foundation while her own generation is simply just maintaining it.

Don't compare Her country to this sh1t hole.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Xcex: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2019
careytommy37:
This one has been igbo-lised
If you follow this swiz woman married to an igbo man on twitter, you will think she was an igbo rencarnated as a white, she speaks igbo, so so interested in igbo culture...... Speaks and Write igbo more than many igbos. She is something else

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2019
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Zencrypto: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2019
awesome! meanwhile contact us at zencon.agency@gmail.com for all your professional crypto investment advice, we have handlers that can guarantee you maximum return on investments. try and see...
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Daintydan:
Follow her on Twitter so you can know more about her @nwanyi_ocha

Nna....I only follow news channels and other important Twitter handles on health,sports, science etc.
No time to follow frivolities on Twitter.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 9jaRealist: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
koyyess:
Her forefathers laid a foundation her own generation is benefitting from. Her father's generation simply built on that foundation while her own generation is simply just maintaining it.

Don't compare Her country to this sh1t hole.

Nope! More than just maintaining it, her generation has IMPROVED on it...
No guesses as to what our generation’s done to maintain (much less improve) on our fathers’ foundation.

Of course, wouldn’t dare compare Switzerland with Nigeria (being fortunate to have sampled both)...
For starters, Switzerland is not populated by sh*tholers and a population MAKES a country (not vice versa).
>
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Daintydan: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2019
danjumakolo:

Nna....I only follow news channels and other important Twitter handles on health,sports, science etc.
No time to follow frivolities on Twitter.
Then comment on those matters and stop commenting on "frivolities" you nothing about.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by koyyess: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

No guesses what your (our) generation’s done to maintain (much less improve) on our fathers’ foundation.

Of course, wouldn’t dare compare Switzerland with Nigeria (being fortunate to have sampled both)...
For starters, Switzerland is not populated by sh*tholers and a population MAKES a country (not vice versa).
>

Improved or not, they have it better because a foundation was laid for crying out loud.

Back to the matter that brought this back and forth argument.

She or anyone for that matter should not compare this sh1t hole to her own country. If she cannot follow her generation to 'improve' on the sweat of her forefathers, she should shut up.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Rubyventures: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
deolivette:
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.

What a derogatory comment towards black people. I take it you that no members of your family are black? Inferiority complex can exhibit itself in so many ways. Black kids are not good enough for you? Big shame!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Daintydan:
Then convention those matters and stop commenting on "frivolities" you nothing about.
Thank you.

Nairaland owner.
Correction taken.
Thank u
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2019
queengift:
The good thing about we Nigerians, is that the situation of our country had made us to build thick skins, we can survive in any situation.

I believe one day naija will be better
Amen ooo
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by King44(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2019
deolivette:
some guys are pen comedians, u one of them u funny die
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
koyyess:
Foolish woman.

You don't know what sacrifices your forefathers made for you.

Don't worry. You and Ik ogbonna's ex wife will soon be having a cup of coffee together when your eye finally opens.

Its only a matter of time.

Meanwhile, see 1diots praising her. The same 1diots that complain day and night about their wretched lives and how they want to leave this country.

A white fish head blinded by the head and d1ck of her black lover is making you all love the leadership of booohari and his cohorts.

I am sure because of this white female, you have even decided to vote for booohari for 3rd term in 2023.

Mumus.

wow shocked

this really made you angry

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

No guesses as to what our generation’s done to maintain (much less improve) on our fathers’ foundation.

>

you have a point
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by weownlagos: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
deolivette:
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by chival(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
majamajic:
our daughter in-law

More like our wife cheesy
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Bossjakande: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Amarabae:
Keep quiet
baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.