₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,908 members, 5,103,237 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2019 at 08:51 AM

Does God Decide Our Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Decide Our Relationships? (709 Views)

When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. / I Do Not Know What Is Happening To Our Relationships And I Am So Confused.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does God Decide Our Relationships? by lyndaway(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14
After the event that took place in the garden of Eden God sworn that he wll not interfere in the issue of man in finding a wife the only thing is for you to make your choice pray over It tell God it is his will you are waiting for not your will be sensitive when God steps into the matter else you will loose out as for the girl ask her once if no response let her be It may be a sign
Re: Does God Decide Our Relationships? by Mandyoluchi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14
lyndaway:
After the event that took place in the garden of Eden God sworn that he wll not interfere in the issue of man in finding a wife the only thing is for you to make your choice pray over It tell God it is his will you are waiting for not your will be sensitive when God steps into the matter else you will loose out as for the girl ask her once if no response let her be It may be a sign

Thanks my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Couple: Or Not? / Some Advice For A Friend / What's Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.