Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Does God Decide Our Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Decide Our Relationships? (1283 Views)

Our Relationships And The Impact Of Social Media / How Movies are affecting our relationships / Ways Pride Is Hurting Our Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does God Decide Our Relationships? by lyndaway(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
After the event that took place in the garden of Eden God sworn that he wll not interfere in the issue of man in finding a wife the only thing is for you to make your choice pray over It tell God it is his will you are waiting for not your will be sensitive when God steps into the matter else you will loose out as for the girl ask her once if no response let her be It may be a sign
Re: Does God Decide Our Relationships? by Mandyoluchi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
lyndaway:
After the event that took place in the garden of Eden God sworn that he wll not interfere in the issue of man in finding a wife the only thing is for you to make your choice pray over It tell God it is his will you are waiting for not your will be sensitive when God steps into the matter else you will loose out as for the girl ask her once if no response let her be It may be a sign

Thanks my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos / Can You Date A Married Man? / I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.