Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

“marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos (353 Views)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
So a lady took to the streets of Lagos to somewhat embarrass herself and her partner by clamouring that he marries her, if not, she’ll die.

In a video that’s begun making the rounds online, the lady fainted repeatedly on the busy road purported saying “marry me or I die“.

A young man with his clothes off, believed to be the boyfriend was heard crying,

“this girl go put me for problem, what’s all this na, which kind scam be this”, as residents and passersby gathered.

Watch the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZaHnV4MLI

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/marry-die-lady-faints-repeatedly-streets-lagos-video/

Re: “marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
dis one don pass marry oh grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: “marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos by RealLordZeus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Local man is weak
Re: “marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos by majamajic(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: “marry Me Or I Die” – Lady Faints Repeatedly On Streets Of Lagos by Datingcomrade(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nawa oo, but the guy no try, make him just give am even if nah fake engagement ring wey no too cost, the girl don wait tire.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Him Like You / Bbnaija 2019: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee / Listen To Whatsap Voice Conversation Btw Mum &daughter Who Told Her She Has A BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.