Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Miss You, I Miss Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss You, I Miss Her! (358 Views)

I Really Miss Her / Nigerian Lady Who Miss Her Boyfriend Too Much Share Their Intimate Video. / The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss You, I Miss Her! by loudmouth18: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2019
Do I still love You? I'm crazy! Oh! how I miss you! I don't know what to do. I can't keep this tinge in my heart from tinging. I can't stop myself from missing you. I can't clear you off my head. I can't.... I can't.... I can't what?

Thanks for coming through the back door. Should I say that? Am I cheating? No! I'm a loyal freak, and no matter what, I can't leave her if she doesn't set me free. Maybe I started missing you because I discovered she's no different than the others. I mean, the on I gave my soul and body and all, she's no different from the rest. They're just after my charms and money. They get interested in me cause of my looks! Everyone one of them wants to be with a great guy! A super guy with good looks and then they lay still on my money! There is no love in them! None! Even in her!

Maybe you too, got attracted by my looks, but when we were together, you weren't after my money and your love, I must confess, just as you said was genuine. You didn't stay 'cos I look great. you weren't after my money. I don't know why you left. I can't understand. You said I hurt you, but I think you hurt me. I can't really get it. And so amongst them all you're different.

Yea, I miss you. greatly! Yea, I think I want you back, though I don't know how that's going to work. Only my heart can sway, but I can't really leave her if she doesn't let me go. And I know you might not be thinking that. Maybe now, I'm more confused as to who to be with.

Who does my heart belong to? You, or Her! I don't know! Just like the way I miss you, honestly, I miss her! So who do I go with? I thought they say you can't love two people at the same time? What then is happening to me? Is this my fate? My burden? As a god, for chosen to love a human, Am I cursed to bear this burden of being simultaneously in love with two humans?

I wish my FATHER won't be so angry with me! I wish HE helps me decide who to love. I know, I'm fated to be with a human! Right from time, I knew, I was a god with the fate of loving a human. But I didn't know it will be two women! Why?

I miss you! I miss her! Even though she's this way. just for my money and looks, I still miss her and wish she ain't so! I don't want to mislead you or hurt her. So things should fall into place!

I Miss You! I Miss Her!

https://loudmouthoriginal..com/2019/09/i-miss-you-i-miss-her.html

1 Like

Re: I Miss You, I Miss Her! by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think u need to go for a checkup OK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary / I Am Man, Lets Reveal Truths About Woman Chat Me On Whatapp / Looking For New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.