Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (725 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Gossipninja: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
"Please Say Yes"—Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating For 6 Years

A viral video sighted by Zenithnaija, shows the moment a Nigeria lady proposed to her man in a mall and he shamefully turned her down.

The video which was captured by some ladies who came to make purchases from the mall, equally showed the lady kneeling and pleading the boyfriend to accept her proposal.

Shouts of "please say Yes please say Yes" filled the atmosphere yet the man refused.

The said girlfriend then angrily stood and landed him a hot slap, followed by "we have dates for 6 years and yet nothing t show for it, you must be mad".

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-slaps-boyfriend-for-refusing-her-proposal-after-dating-her-for-6-years/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh-b1rwQrqc

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by incogni2o: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gossipninja:

What's all this nonscence
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Gossipninja: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
See reactions

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nwodosis(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin You can't be in a relationship for six years and call it dating, it is no longer dating but a trial marriage!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Junkie1: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by 40secondsguy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
All this feminists sef...is it by force undecided

Spits angry

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
haha my guy to clean mouth abeg slap even if na 30times and let me go... 6 years of shagging
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Chidexter(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Six years.. js 1 to ss 3. make she better run before the guy reason jamb and university years untop her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
I watched the video and just felt bad for her. I am sure she must have read comments from our social media brothers on how they won't hesitate to say 'yes' if their girlfriend proposes. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by incogni2o: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
He should have answered.

That's the reason I haven't proposed......THIS ATTITUDE
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Lucifer1419: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
The lady is stupid, just only 6 years, not even 15 years, may be the guy is tired of eating draw soap everyday, so he wants to try vegetables or egwusi soap.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by uboma(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lucifer1419:
The lady is stupid, just only 6 years, not even 15 years, may be the guy is tired of eating draw soap everyday, so he wants to try vegetables or egwusi soap.

Do not be a mean fellow.

He dated her for 6 years with no plans to marry her.

Within those 6 years, she would have gotten someone to marry if he had ended the relationship early enough.

He deserved the slap though.

I hope she moves on with life as soon as possible.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bmcariyo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na by force. He don bleep you tired, he ho manage the slap.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by FisifunKododada: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
He deserves the slap...he must have been lying to her...telling her...she is everything to him...if she is EVERYTHING TO YOU, then why won't you marry her...? Men, stop leading women on like you want to marry them...if you are not interested in marriage make it clear as early as possible. That way she knows the relationship is strictly physical.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Instantly Rewarded After Shaking Her Yansh For The Vice President Of Ugan / I Find Real Housewives So Boring / My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.