Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public (52631 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by allwell51: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2021

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by triple996(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Red pill needed angry

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Joromi1: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
When will this movie come out?

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Arda1000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Omo na so em supposed be grin

7 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Crayfish boys has suffered. Don't be a crayfish boy.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Aboks(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
B4 nko wer t want am to breakup with u, abi na 4 d oza room according 2 pmb

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
The caption should have been "GIRL SLAPS HER EX BOYFRIEND"

Maybe he has been collecting these kind of slaps and got fed up hence the break up

39 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by longetivity(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simps don suffer, someone is even telling the girl in the background to slap him more grin cheesy

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
People wey don chop. My advice to people is if you see two lovers fighting abeg no separate Dem just Waka pass..

No worry Dem go reconcile for bed... cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

Jeeeezz! Definitely he see jesus after that slap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Theicecode(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
allwell51:
Girl slaps boyfriend for breaking up with her in public

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPsscFeH69s/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWnpMrG0HA

lalasticlala
mynd44
God forbid make one useless girl slap me, and I go come dey look like mumu

11 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by MJBOLT: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these mumu boys sef grin he will still apologize to her for slapping him grin
Na wetin see finish dey cause be this

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by pyyxxaro: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Give am Hot DDT

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Chuknovski(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Immediately she becomes a ghost,
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by IamPlato(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
If a girl can raise her hand to slap a man, she must definitely be in control of that man...

No woman will think of slapping a man who dominates her

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by iRepNaija1: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Neither of them respects each other. This conversation could've happened in private and the lady didn't need to slap him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Shellsploit: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rule number one..
Never lay your hands on any lady...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by 2rez: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Evidently, na she dey call the shots for the relationship. As for that imb.ecile of a guy, he is a disgrace, a huge one @ that to his gender. The said Margaret Thatcher of a lady for register a well composed & rhythmical better confirm slap when get good notes for the imbe.cile. Perhaps that would have remedied him of being an imbe.cile.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by youngblaq: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Is that not Ade from Crazeclowns?
He sabi collect slaps wella na

4 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Cholls(m): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Crayfish boys has suffered. Don't be a crayfish boy.
my sister why you bring crayfish come this talk?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by iamyemiakins(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
See as the guy dey do like Tony Umez sef

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Vision101(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Beat him very well. He thinks he can chop and run away. He nono say toto dey pain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Theboy21: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
And he can't do nothing, pussy ass niggas everywhere cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by emperorAY(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
If a girl dares to slap me ,she immediately loses her privilege and I'm slapping the shit out of her too. Well i don't even see this happening

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
skit everywhere...some will comment as if it was real. It will take some 3 weeks to realize it was a skit... But for me, it takes less than a second to identify a skit ....

Thank God nobody went mad this time around... Hahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Pweetyccee(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Heartbreak no easy sha but las las e go reach everybody
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by kponkedenge(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Looks staged though.... But if it's real.... Then why are all those feminist quiet about this?
They only get their voices when it's a man hitting a woman.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by iamyemiakins(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
This should be a skit.

Nonsense and ingredient

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.