Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother (1638 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / The legitimate concubine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by Sarkoleebeez: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2019
My wife denied me in front of her concubine ,that's I'm her brother.

A man who united to the divorce being wanted by his married woman has told the court that the lady told lies concerning her legal status, and had even told her young man that he (the husband) was her brother.

Abel’s married woman and businessperson, Charity, on weekday prayed a Customary Court sitting in Jikwoyi, Wuse space of Nigerian capital, to dissolve the wedding between her and her husband, speech he usually raped her.Charity, in her divorce petition, stated: “My husband is keen on raping me. I actually have endured this for a protracted time.”

She additionally alleged that Abel was a rounder.Responding, Abel, additionally a businessman, who was gift in court,

READ THE REMAINING HERE; -

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/my-wife-denied-me-in-front-of-her.html
Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by Miracle4Sure: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Na so e dey be wen na she hold the bread.
Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by lincsnuel: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Maybe the concubine is wealthy or has a high social status. The poor woman was only trying to keep her worth in the concubine's eyes.

I mean, how demeaning would it be to the lady if the concubine discovers that a woman with such high taste would end up with a riff raff and weakling as the husband... Gush, it'd be so humbling!

The woman avoided a very terrible situation... The man is even lucky she called him brother, if I were in her shoes, I would most certainly have referred to him as some "begger" who needed my help
Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
Na so e dey be wen na she hold the bread.

Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by Mrevildoer(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2019
angry
Re: My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
My girlfrnd no fit even try such not to talk of wife

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me / Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. / Help Me Judge Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.