Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me (1629 Views)

Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid / Girl Confesses Sleeping With Her Cousin And Having Feelings For Him / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me by blog4all(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2020
A young woman who gave her name as Tife from Oyo State has narrated how her 54-Year-old father pays her lump sum of money to sleep with her.

Tife who said she is seeking admission into the university wrote to a newspaper relationship counsellor, seeking for help, said she is helpless and does not know how to stop the incestuous relationship.

“It started when I turned 16. One day, my Dad met me changing in my room. The way he looked at me suggested that he was attracted to me immediately. I saw his eye turn red and he began to move towards me and touched my boobs. I froze in fear and couldn’t say anything, ” she said.

Tife said though nothing happened between them on that first chance encounter, her father started wooing her ceaselessly by showering her with gifts and sometimes cash.

“He would call me into his room and start to talk to me as if he were talking to a girl he intends to date. He promised to provide whatever it is I need in life, ” she said.

According to her, their first day of intercourse happened when her father returned from a business trip.

“He came back and I sort of missed him. I ran and hugged him and he took me inside and began to handle me, ” Tife said.

She said she lives with both her parents but her Mum was not aware initially until she saw her in a towel in her Dad’s room.

“My mother knows I am a very private person. She was surprised to see me in their room in just a towel while my Dad was in the bathroom, ” she said.

Read More @ https://www.busitechnews.com/18-year-old-girl-confesses-my-father-pays-n60000-to-sleep-with-me/

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me by popsy2(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
hmm
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
The stench of this forged lie it's reaching high into the clouds.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me by hisgrace090: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The stench of this forged lie it's reaching high into the clouds.

Supported!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (2) / The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / It's My Birthday Guys, Show Some Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.