Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment (23322 Views)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by KanuSE: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shut Mr man
you just called me a Sewage
stop putting up a lame defense
i only have one Monika and this is it
I'll rather run to the mods instead of playing in the muds with you.

i hate tribalists

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala

Proof biko...grin
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by KanuSE: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
you can edit all you like
None of my business
it's the business of the mods to uncover your folly not mine

i have done my part by reporting you

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala

Lol cheesy I'm asking you to provide the proof that I referred to you as sewage & you suddenly switched to claim that I've edited my comment. grin

Ok, bring up my original post & the edited one abeg. kiss
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by RemiTinubu(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy I'm asking you to provide the proof that I referred to you as sewage & you suddenly switched to claim that I've edited my comment. grin

Ok, bring up my original post & the edited one abeg. kiss
[/s]
i have reported you
Case closed
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by KanuSE: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
so far my comments doesn't break any rules which doesn't
your blackmail is doomed to fail

kiss the truth my dear

I'm sure it's a good time for the mods to go through your comments here & find you culpable.

A Troll, that's what you are.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by RemiTinubu(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I'm sure it's a good time for the mods to go through your comments here & find you culpable.

A Troll, that's what you are.
[/s]
shut up
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by davidque007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
pickatyou:
The way other Muslim nations adore this man. Come be like say na only elrufia and bubu hate am. May be na jealousy sha.
you need to listen to his sermons. They are very toxic and straight up fanatical.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
I just like this man El Zakzaky
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Boss remember,I said if Na development na dem. Country wey u as black no fit walk free with Indian babes?
Here indan man dey walk freely with our babes.....

How is woman my problem when I can walk with guys and get exactly what I came for..
What happens to African girls??
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Luiz1:

Did u catch dem Indian girls?

I was told they like black men...

Hahahahaha funny guy..
I had one Deeksha, beautiful girl..
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by themanderon: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
He who pays the bills dictates the tunes. These Shiites are playing a game of chess with the Nigerian government and unfortunately the government officials are too dumb to see what is going on.

And its their dumb nature that will finally do them in. The international community has seen these demons for who they truly are
A shame the lifeless one is sleep walking Nigeria into a proxy war between Iran and America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Alani Bankole: Stop Imposing Wrong Candidates On Nigerians / 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.