Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,263 members, 7,826,022 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. (1871 Views)

Buy Wholesale Ladies Clothing Online / Where Can I Purchase Mannequins In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by fashncrazy: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
Are there any sites that have high end fashion clothing that will take my debit card online and mail to lagos?
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by ColAsabe: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
@ fashncrazy

What exactly do you want to buy?

I have very cool shirts, bags, shoes, tops and accessories mostly from the US and believe me the prices are very low, some as low as N2,500

I'm certain that if you check some of the stuff, you'll buy a minimum of 3 to 5 items.
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by wumexmine: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2010
Am selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by Shinor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hi. Yes if you log on to www.africaretail.com
They take debit cards. But I think they only do UK stores. Anyway log on to check.
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by sungoddess(f): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
my dear, u can shop online here in Nigeria. You are allowed to pay on delivery so that u can even inspect the items b4 paying. Just visit www.shopaholicng.com . They have fantastic stuff, very good quality. depending on what u need, they stock brands like victoria's secret, la senza, aldo, colin stuart, mossimo, perlina, etc etc etc
Plus, they have excellent customer service. smiley
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by wumexmine: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Am selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: Can I Purchase High End Fashion Clothing Online From U.S.? I Am In Lagos. by dvonne(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
What you are looking for at "sokoto" is available in Lagos for next day delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.
Shop at www.yesidefashionstore.com for your fashion needs

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? / Cool Wristwatches Available In Ibadan / Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.