Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! (1661 Views)

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Janosky: 1:08am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=bingbagbo post=81247712]Hebrews Chapter 1

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days [b]spoken to us by His Son, [/b]whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [b]worlds;

The Son Exalted Above Angels

9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

[\quote]

The Son exalted above angels, his companions.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 5:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Janosky:

You no fit twist Revelation 3:12 ?
Gbagbo lying Pharisees consoling himself....
Lols

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Janosky:

You no fit twist Revelation 3:12 ?
Gbagbo lying Pharisees consoling himself....
Lols

They only mimick whatever they hear from their Pastors!

So when it's time to prove how well equipped they're to teach, that's when they turn to their sentimental assertions saying "if you don't agree with what i'm saying, you will be roasted alive forever and ever inside hellfire!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maximus69:

They only mimick whatever they hear from their Pastors!

So when it's time to prove how well equipped they're to teach, that's when they turn to their sentimental assertions saying "if you don't agree with what i'm saying, you will be roasted alive forever and ever inside hellfire!" cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
bingbagbo:

Let observers SEE the effect of your God in the way you deal with your fellow believers from other parts of the earth! Matthew 5:14-16

That's what can move them to reason with you, but ordinarily saying "my God is the Almighty", even the worshippers of Krishna {Indian deity} will tell you the same thing if you keep making noise without fine WORKS! James 2:18-26 wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Let observers SEE the effect of your God in the way you deal with your fellow believers from other parts of the earth! Matthew 5:14-16

That's what can move them to reason with you, but ordinarily saying "my God is the Almighty", even the worshippers of Krishna {Indian deity} will tell you the same thing if you keep making noise without fine WORKS! James 2:18-26 wink

Hahahaha, you are so pained, why don't you talk about your god? I am talking about my God, the Almighty Jesus Christ

Observers are worried grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
bingbagbo:

Hahahaha, you are so pained, why don't you talk about your god? I am talking about my God, the Almighty Jesus Christ

Observers are worried grin

Your God is DEAD! James 2:18-26 cheesy

That's why you only type on social media and makes useless noise in your Shrines called Churches for a futile God. Psalms 115:1-8 compared to Isaiah 29:13 and Matthew 15:8

The name of my God need not be overemphasized, because from one end of this planet to the other end of this planet, everyone can testify to the effectiveness of JEHOVAH as over 8,500,000 people from different nationalities, races, ethnic groups {Isaiah 2:1-4} are unitedly WORKING out what is visible to all eyes! Matthew 5:14-16

If this planet is filled with only Jehovah's Witnesses,

©There will be NO MORE WARS! Micah 4:3-4
©There won't be greedy politicians! Matthew 19:16-22
©There won't be discrimination anymore! Matthew 12:46-50

So Jehovah is working! Our God is at work in the midst of his worshippers! John 5:17

That's why we are united as one happy global family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

Please where is the evidence that your God is alive? John 2:18-20

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT" {the effectiveness of their preaching and teaching program} observant individuals will recognize those worshipping his God in order to distinguish between true followers of Christ and noisemakers!

People don't gather grapes from thorns nor figs from thistles! Meaning: Good works can never go alone with fake Christians and evil works can never go along with true Christians! Matthew 7:15-20 wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Your God is DEAD! James 2:18-26 cheesy

That's why you only type on social media and makes useless noise in your Shrines called Churches for a futile God. Psalms 115:1-8 compared to Isaiah 29:13 and Matthew 15:8

The name of my God need not be overemphasized, because from one end of this planet to the other end of this planet, everyone can testify to the effectiveness of JEHOVAH as over 8,500,000 people from different nationalities, races, ethnic groups {Isaiah 2:1-4} are unitedly WORKING out what is visible to all eyes! Matthew 5:14-16

If this planet is filled with only Jehovah's Witnesses,

©There will be NO MORE WARS! Micah 4:3-4
©There won't be greedy politicians! Matthew 19:16-22
©There won't be discrimination anymore! Matthew 12:46-50

So Jehovah is working! Our God is at work in the midst of his worshippers! John 5:17

That's why we are united as one happy global family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

Please where is the evidence that your God is alive? John 2:18-20

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT" {the effectiveness of their preaching and teaching program} observant individuals will recognize those worshipping his God in order to distinguish between true followers of Christ and noisemakers!

People don't gather grapes from thorns nor figs from thistles! Meaning: Good works can never go alone with fake Christians and evil works can never go along with true Christians! Matthew 7:15-20 wink

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, you are dying by this simple truth, but I careless cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Undisputable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
solite3:
Undisputable

JWs are dying because of this truth
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
bingbagbo:

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, you are dying by this simple truth, but I careless cheesy

"By their fruit" says Jesus!
BY THEIR FRUIT! Matthew 7:15-20 wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
bingbagbo:

JWs are dying because of this truth
They are under the control of satan the god of this world
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maximus69:

"By their fruit" says Jesus!
BY THEIR FRUIT! Matthew 7:15-20 wink

I am glad u know that
Keep deceiving your own soul

There is no Jehovah in the bible

Jesus Christ is YHWH
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
solite3:
They are under the control of satan the god of this world

Of course
They tickle themselves and laugh

Corrupting the scriptures to fit their demonic doctrine

They say they don't partake in politics since it is evil, yet own voter ID cards

They say earthly government is evil, yet they work in same earthly government institutions, what stuppidity and hypocrisy

They lie Jesus has already come

This is madnesss, yet these guys follow such a cult

*spits*
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Janosky: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
bingbagbo:

Rev3:12,the truth of Jesus words hurts......
Gbagbo lying Pharisee in sifia pains
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by sonmvayina(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
I was created by CHUKWU, the great creator of all.. Not a dirty jew, with no iota of evidence that he even existed.. That only exist in a story book written by faceless lunatics...

My creator resembles me.... Not some white bimbo..
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Janosky:

Rev3:12,the truth of Jesus words hurts......
Gbagbo lying Pharisee in sifia pains

Devil-possessed jw cultist quoting from his corrupted new world translation which was translated by a guy who lied under oath in court

Truly, devil no get shame

Jesus Christ is God Almighty,

These guys are dying cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 29, 2019
bingbagbo:

I am glad u know that
Keep deceiving your own soul

There is no Jehovah in the bible

Jesus Christ is YHWH

@bolded

Because that's what you were told, but true Christians search for the truth to know much more than what is presented by translators. That's why we're able to bear the FRUIT that no religionists can bear!

So go and seek righteousness and meekness! Zephaniah 2:2-3 wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by MRAKPORS(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

Because that's what you were told, but true Christians search for the truth to know much more than what is presented by translators. That's why we're able to bear the FRUIT that no religionists can bear!

So go and seek righteousness and meekness! Zephaniah 2:2-3 wink

Yeah, this fruit

Frank MGrowing up with family members who were Jehovah's Witness pedophiles, he couldn't wait to leave this religion.
Growing up in a perverse family of pedophiles, Frank’s Jehovah’s Witness childhood was riddled with sex abuse and spiritual confusion. As a child, Frank had dreams of pleasing Jehovah and ruling with Christ, but these dreams were quickly squelched by rejection from his father and the religious hypocrisy he experienced in the Jehovah’s Witnesses. By nineteen, Frank had enough, and he left the organization. Although Frank’s spiritual journey is far from complete, he is happy to be free from the dictates of religious oppression in the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2019
MRAKPORS:

Yeah, this fruit

Frank MGrowing up with family members who were Jehovah's Witness pedophiles, he couldn't wait to leave this religion.
Growing up in a perverse family of pedophiles, Frank’s Jehovah’s Witness childhood was riddled with sex abuse and spiritual confusion. As a child, Frank had dreams of pleasing Jehovah and ruling with Christ, but these dreams were quickly squelched by rejection from his father and the religious hypocrisy he experienced in the Jehovah’s Witnesses. By nineteen, Frank had enough, and he left the organization. Although Frank’s spiritual journey is far from complete, he is happy to be free from the dictates of religious oppression in the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Christianity is not here to cure our sinful tendencies, otherwise you'll find a religious group that's totally free of pedophiles!

What Jesuit promised us as the sign to identify his own followers is the UNITY that's indisputable! John 17;20-23

As for our sinful tendencies, Jesus will totally cure us all during his 1,000 years reign, what is required of each human now is to learn how to uproot all forms of hatred caused by racism from our hearts. Matthew 5:43,22:39

So learn what Christianity is about today!

The SIN we're about to be cured of is not to be done in a few years. We are to undergo a rigorous cleansing section that will take each of us 1,000 years {Revelations 20:1-5} to reach perfection stage! Revelation 7:14

For now,what we're doing is IDENTIFYING the one and only source of guidance to the cleansing process {Jesus Christ}, but Satan has established numerous imitations claiming Christians. That's why Jesus informed honesthearted individuals regarding the signs to note in all the religious institutions that will surely pose as Christians in this last days! Matthew 5:14-16,7:15-20 compared to Luke 18:8 wink

So if you can point to any religious group that's pedophile free, then you can right off Jehovah's Witnesses as the one and only Christian group.
But if not then know today that this organization has been cured of so many sinful tendencies that if all the people living on this planet earth are Jehovah's Witnesses today, THERE WILL BE PEACE as long as you and i agree that nobody is totally free of sinful tendencies! Ephesians 4:32, Colossians 3:13

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Janosky: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2019
bingbagbo:

Devil-possessed jw cultist quoting from his corrupted new world translation which was translated by a guy who lied under oath in court.
Jesus Christ is God Almighty,

Revelation 3:12 KJV
" Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in
the temple of my God, and he shall go no
more out: and I will write upon him the
name of my God, and the name of the city of
my God, which is new Jerusalem, which
cometh down out of heaven from my God:"

Gbagbo lying Pharisee in Sifia pains.
Agent of devil wey no get shame.
This lying Pharisee done comot Rev3:12 from him KJV Bible.....

The words of Jesus Christ you REJECTED will ALWAYS haunt you.

Jesus Christ your so-called " lord and personal saviour" will REJECT you- agent of FALSEHOOD. Matt 7:23.

You're a fake and a FRAUD Christian.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Janosky: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
MRAKPORS:

Yeah, this fruit

Copy and paste FALSEHOOD.
Show us the evidence You have lived under the same roof with Frank M since the day you were born....
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Janosky:

Copy and paste FALSEHOOD.
Show us the evidence You have lived under the same roof with Frank M since the day you were born....

There's no need arguing over sinful tendencies of any of Adam's offspring! Romans 7:17-25

What's important now is whether the sinner admits he is lacking or not.

The 144,000 chosen one's will be given a direct visa to everlasting life {in heaven} because they're no more going to live with flesh anymore!

But as for millions that will inherit everlasting life here on earth, we must pass through the 1,000 years cleansing section. That's why Jesus referred to all of us who aren't part of those going to live in heaven as still dead! Revelation 20:5

It's after the 1,000 years and the final test that we can be declared as living when Satan and all sinful tendencies have been totally destroyed!

But until then, we're all sinners as in not yet cured of Adamic sin!

So let nobody say or tell any unwarranted stories to spoil God's people until after Armageddon.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Christianity is not here to cure our sinful tendencies, otherwise you'll find a religious group that's totally free of pedophiles!

What Jesuit promised us as the sign to identify his own followers is the UNITY that's indisputable! John 17;20-23

As for our sinful tendencies, Jesus will totally cure us all during his 1,000 years reign, what is required of each human now is to learn how to uproot all forms of hatred caused by racism from our hearts. Matthew 5:43,22:39

So learn what Christianity is about today!

The SIN we're about to be cured of is not to be done in a few years. We are to undergo a rigorous cleansing section that will take each of us 1,000 years {Revelations 20:1-5} to reach perfection stage! Revelation 7:14

For now,what we're doing is IDENTIFYING the one and only source of guidance to the cleansing process {Jesus Christ}, but Satan has established numerous imitations claiming Christians. That's why Jesus informed honesthearted individuals regarding the signs to note in all the religious institutions that will surely pose as Christians in this last days! Matthew 5:14-16,7:15-20 compared to Luke 18:8 wink

So if you can point to any religious group that's pedophile free, then you can right off Jehovah's Witnesses as the one and only Christian group.
But if not then know today that this organization has been cured of so many sinful tendencies that if all the people living on this planet earth are Jehovah's Witnesses today, THERE WILL BE PEACE as long as you and i agree that nobody is totally free of sinful tendencies! Ephesians 4:32, Colossians 3:13

Were you knot the same guys who said Jesus began his 1000 year reign in 1914?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Janosky:

Revelation 3:12 KJV
" Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in
the temple of my God, and he shall go no
more out: and I will write upon him the
name of my God, and the name of the city of
my God, which is new Jerusalem, which
cometh down out of heaven from my God:"

Gbagbo lying Pharisee in Sifia pains.
Agent of devil wey no get shame.
This lying Pharisee done comot Rev3:12 from him KJV Bible.....

The words of Jesus Christ you REJECTED will ALWAYS haunt you.

Jesus Christ your so-called " lord and personal saviour" will REJECT you- agent of FALSEHOOD. Matt 7:23.

You're a fake and a FRAUD Christian.

His so-called? Who then is your Lord and saviour?

I laugh
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Maximus69:

There's no need arguing over sinful tendencies of any of Adam's offspring! Romans 7:17-25

What's important now is whether the sinner admits he is lacking or not.

The 144,000 chosen one's will be given a direct visa to everlasting life {in heaven} because they're no more going to live with flesh anymore!

But as for millions that will inherit everlasting life here on earth, we must pass through the 1,000 years cleansing section. That's why Jesus referred to all of us who aren't part of those going to live in heaven as still dead! Revelation 20:5

It's after the 1,000 years and the final test that we can be declared as living when Satan and all sinful tendencies have been totally destroyed!

But until then, we're all sinners as in not yet cured of Adamic sin!

So let nobody say or tell any unwarranted stories to spoil God's people until after Armageddon.

That same Satan is controlling and using you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:

That same Satan is controlling and using you.

So if Jehovah's Witnesses who have solved the problem of racial discrimination and politics in their midst are controlled by Satan, then who is controlling you that have no happy spiritual family? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by kimco(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is so stupid...Just help make your country great...then go on to make humanity great. This is very pointless.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Preciousgirl(f): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Maximus69:

So if Jehovah's Witnesses who have solved the problem of racial discrimination and politics in their midst are controlled by Satan, then who is controlling you that have no happy spiritual family? cheesy

You have solved which problem? Please don't kill me with laughter grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You have solved which problem? Please don't kill me with laughter grin

Hmmmmmmmmmm,

If there is no problem solved, then what's your business with a religious group claiming they're the only organization worshipping their God? cheesy

Why not just say the same thing with your Church? cheesy

For your information, i've been to different places across the globe and i was treated like i'm at home with my blood relations just because i happen to be a persistent student of JWs!

Try to leave Nigeria for another country and do the same anywhere you get to, just mention the name of Jesus to them, tell them you believe in the same Jesus they're praising, that's when you'll realise that JWs would have solved 99% of the problems we're facing on earth if we are all Jehovah's Witnesses! John 17:20-23 wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by Janosky: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:

His so-called? Who then is your Lord and saviour?

I laugh

My Ransomer & Mediator ,Jesus is speaking in Revelation 3:12, the words you have proved you don't believe.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! by bingbagbo(m): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Janosky:

My Ransomer & Mediator ,Jesus is speaking in Revelation 3:12, the words you have proved you don't believe.

Oh I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does He Answer Prayers Too? / The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous / I Need The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.