Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour (401 Views)

Have You Ever Nutted In Your Partner’s Mouth During BJ? / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / 7 Things Men Prefer In Women More Than Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by Jitesblog001(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
You have to choose one. and when you choose tell me why... And please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by Officialgarri: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kai, I like kissing o....... I'll choose body odor, "provided there's no choice"
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by Oblitz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mouth odour is better. When the whole body smells, hmm Wahala dey o. You no go even fit kiss sef
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by seniorgozman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
I can manage mouth odour, just introduce the person to orbit and you are good to go.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by madampresident(f): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Body odour is the lesser of the two odours. Just empty the whole body spray on him and he will be good. But body odour? No perfume can quench that. I can't stand a smelly mouth grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Body odour is better.
I can't stand a smelling mouth cause I love kisses.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Marry From The North, Likely. / How To Be Intimate Without Having Sex / Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.