Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (34709 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Kharol1234: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
no b d man money?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
How is that our business?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:

He might as well be a gigolo that serviced her overnight.

A lot of black people do not understand the concept of romance, they think throwing money at everything is a sign of love.
i wonder too why the negro see money as ultimate unlike other race we are just too mammonic

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
seriously? grin grin grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by deolumike(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:

A lot of black people do not understand the concept of romance, they think throwing money at everything is a sign of love.
you sound pained. Did he complain to you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by boban007: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Who VIDEOD IT.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Money laundering the biggest corruption killing Nigeria according to Magu
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

They don't call it COLD, HARD CASH for nothing.
Stingy woman spotted. Not you o

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:

Precisely! That's exactly what this looks like. Too uninvolved & clinical. To each their own, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Nobody knows their story and some people here are judging.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
i wonder too why the negro see money as ultimate unlike other race we are just too mammonic
that's why we are so backward a race.

Money is put above everything, it's poverty mentality flowing through generations

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
deolumike:
go and sit down

No.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BabaO2: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

How is breakfast in bed possible sef? The man no go wash mouth and clean up before eating?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019

sense will not kee you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Precisely! That's exactly what this looks like. Too uninvolved & clinical. To each their own, I guess.
Truly.

500k could have gotten breakfast-in-bed and a nice wrist watch. It could have also gotten a nice, romantic trip to a resort, I mean, I could think of a ton of things to get a person I love, other than decorating him with money like a stripper, but like you said, to each their own.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you want breakfast in bed then you better sleep in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Spraying him with germs. Am not impressed.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
What manner of fuckery is this
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Forget all these, she just gave the man part of his money she has been stealing, that's woman for u
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
helphelp:
We ain't dumb... she go collect am back as soup money grin
grin u get brain joo
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by colestephan86: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
0KNM:
Nairaland feminists will not like this

See them, they are here already. We still waiting for pocohantas

How nairaland feminists be looking at the news/girl

Tbh, it looks tacky (to me). I won't like to wake up to dirty notes all over the bed. Her intentions albeit noble, needs some finessing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

. Stop watching telemundo and co... This is naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:

Guy you wicked. Good answer to the over sabi.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:

cheesy
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Some will praise others will criticise... That is just the way of humans. it is a act of kindness from the woman and if the man is happy, who are we to criticise?

Anyway, am happy for them. May their love keep waxing stronger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Tbh, it looks tacky (to me). I won't like to wake up to dirty notes all over the bed. Her intentions albeit noble, needs some finessing. cheesy
can you please wake me up every morning with bundles of dirty notes? Forget finesse, I really do not mind. I’ll use the dirty notes to get clean stuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Rubbish. I'm sure she gaved him money to pay her dowry too
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by DameB(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is as impersonal as it gets... Shows she didn't put any thought into it, except maybe money na the man problem...
Plus you know some people show you what they want by example... So she has shot the money shot and hubby is expected to reciprocate

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice the stupid foolish woman captured her face & that of her husband very well.Now kidnappers know her very well .They will say its village people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.