Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (34685 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Jeremy1998: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019
seriously
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by mixta140: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by mixta140: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmmmm
Hmmm
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
franklingud:
AwkaEtitiBabe have finally found husband and spraying him money

Congratulations dear
Franklin are you the husband? Know if I spray you that kinda money then you go buy me Benz in return lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:

Huncle Udoka biko rapum on NL smiley
You No wan reason with me
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe d lady don go hustle d bar somewhere as puccy levels hahaha d man may be jobless for now and she wan use am.suprise am Kai women can do anytin to get money o
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Biggest excuse ever...I'm working

Understood, but try to take time off some years just celebrate the milestone. I hate celebrating birthdays btw, but sometimes I indulge myself because not everyone born the same year I was born, lived to see themselves transform into an ugly old lady/man grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by enoch273: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
dollytino4real:
I know dey will flood this topic to bash their lazy selves

Your useless and hopeless self is pained, go and get a life jawe.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Luvlyna:
Arrange all for the gram. Looks so fake jare
It takes fake to always be on the lookout for fake. You need to cross examine your life.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Understood, but try to take time off some years just celebrate the milestone. I hate celebrating birthdays btw, but sometimes I indulge myself because not everyone born the same year I was born, lived to see themselves transform into an ugly old lady/man grin

True

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Codes151(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
One is asking for recharge card! Smh
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by mosk2k: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Urgent clearance Sales( 25pcs) of quality Kingston 16gb flash drives @2,500 each.
Min of 10pcs or more
call / text WhatsApp +23 4 70 871 44 14 1
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by amajimichael: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

They don't call it COLD, HARD CASH for nothing.

I believe you brotherly!! No single action of romance over it... I should have prefer gift for memorials purpose joor..

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by boomssey(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019
LMAO
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
generationz:
angry

Why is it that when some women want to do one good thing for their husbands, they put it up on social media for public admiration?

All that the man has been doing since no one knows o. From feeding, clothing, opening business and even buying recharge card he didn't broadcast it.
Reading this post of yours it becomes very hard to believe you're a Nigerian woman ..
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
If it's not arranged

Now tell me who did the video in their bedroom
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nwadiokay: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who dey video them sad
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by tejiri4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course I cannot do such for my man, it's tacky. I put in effort & actually hunt for something I think he'd like. Not every guy is a penniless brokeass in need of money. Some appreciate your attention & the thought behind your actions when you do something kind for them.

There is no need to type many words I cannot do it is enough grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Olorunnim:
This your nice dance put a smile on my Face Especially the time of the Dance wink

pele
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by horlique(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/wife-wakes-husband-up-with-n500k-on-his.html?m=1

good one but we all know that the man has spent over N50M on the woman. In fact in some cases it's the man's monies that the woman is giving back..
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Olorunnim: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

pele
Eshe eku Ife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Olorunnim: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

pele
Eshe eku Ife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by nisai: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course he can clean up before. It doesn't matter. But wouldn't you want a more heartfelt & proactive gesture on your birthday? Throwing money at someone like they're a two-bit whòre is not my idea of romance or a celebration.
cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bbbwings:
Watch as feminists will start crying.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
enoch273:

Your useless and hopeless self is pained, go and get a life jawe.
go find job lazy youth
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
cmikel:

Nigerian ladies hate to see this bc they hate to spend their money. it pains them so much when they have to spend their money even on them selves we are meant for jolliment

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Mentality is anything that has to do with the state of the MIND. MENTAL=MIND....so, poverty mentality is poverty of the mind
we are saying the same thing grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by NLSavage: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

They don't call it COLD, HARD CASH for nothing.
you are wise

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:

He might as well be a gigolo that serviced her overnight.

A lot of black people do not understand the concept of romance, they think throwing money at everything is a sign of love.

True.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Feminists,take the laundry rope and hang, she's happily married and she worships her husband, how do u old bleached treat your gatemen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.