Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (34698 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by cmikel: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
dollytino4real:
I know dey will flood this topic to bash their lazy selves

Nigerian ladies hate to see this bc they hate to spend their money. it pains them so much when they have to spend their money even on them selves

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by omoplaycool(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

They don't call it COLD, HARD CASH for nothing.
Marry me shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
NASO OH
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
kadiri3:
NASO OH
NASO
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by GlobalWay: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wow! My news has reached here already. It's ok. cheesy
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
do u think its poverty mentality our super rich too are like dat. Its annoying even when u dont want money from people dey see u as a fool!
poverty mentality has nothing to do with having money. It has everything to do with the state of mind, even super rich people have poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Prales(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
I guess you would want your man to do the same for you but you find it unromantic to do for your man. Hypocrisy at its peak.

I pity those that will take you seriously

XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Allymosh: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Are u sure that lady is from Nigeria? Mba!
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Allymosh: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Are u sure that lady is from Nigeria? Mba![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kai!
Can woman give 500k to a man?

I guess , it is part of her husband money she has stolen by trick that she returned to him.

Papa Chinedu, thank God you wife returned part of your money she don steal from you on your birthday....

Ladies are cheat , they will collect money for upkeep of the home and dey will spend part and save the rest for themselves.

Eediot , deceiving her mumu husband
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Arrangee for the gram.

With that loud music and the igbotic commentator, the guy no still wake. Useless.

Money isn't everything.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Luvlyna:
Arrange all for the gram. Looks so fake jare

Some are not fake.... I can relate:.. grin but na slap and cold sachet water dey take wake me up grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you want breakfast in bed then you better sleep in the kitchen

Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. I'm sure she gaved him money to pay her dowry too

Ode! grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Her relations running to her house right now on hearing this news

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
The notes are dirty, was expecting mint notes.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Prales:
I guess you would want your man to do the same for you but you find it unromantic to do for your man. Hypocrisy at its peak.

I pity those that will take you seriously

1st of all, you don't know me, so don't come projecting your dysfunctional love life on me.

2ndly, I would be hurt if someone I love just gave me money (to knock myself out with) on my birthday because it's the most important day of my life & I expect a more intimate gesture. I'm not a high maintenance person in a materialistic sense, but I'm very high maintenance from a romantic standpoint. Little things like remembering my birthday & sharing it with me count.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:
poverty mentality has nothing to do with having money. It has everything to do with the state of mind, even super rich people have poverty mentality
i guess u mean poverty of the mind because i am hearing wonder how one gets poverty mentality when u av always been rich.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Famousbabe:
More

Watch the video HERE
the wife tuto go Dey smell very dirty woman
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by solid3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Imagine this dirty money, couldn't she have gone to bank and change that?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Okeyworlu: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Did she give him or just spray and took it back after d fun....
Check well..
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019
guy u be baddest... lol
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BlueAir: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
blesskewe:
Awwwwwwwwww

Money good ooo
at least u admitted u would do it if u had money grin see ur fellows spoiling the whole thing as if they would reject it if they were in the man's shoe

God bless u and ur hustle with a good husband my dear plus a happy and understanding marriage my dear. Bad belle and energy full this nairaland grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by KevMitnick: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
When the woman is the husband... undecided...but as long as they are cool with the arrangement, no worries.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by franklingud(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
AwkaEtitiBabe have finally found husband and spraying him money

Congratulations dear
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Money ritual! The guy should go for #MFMDeliverance Fast!
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
lol.....no be lie grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by tejiri4(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because you cant do it for your husband dats if you are married shikena undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:

You will spend it and it's gone.

I rather buy you a wallclock and hang in your room -just opposite your bed. That way whenever we break up and you're knacking someone else, you look at it and imagine me timing you... kiss
Timing me for wht na? shocked shocked
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019
. Guy u wise... The guy don enter grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
BlueAir:
at least u admitted u would do it if u had money grin see ur fellows spoiling the whole thing as if they would reject it if they were in the man's shoe

God bless u and ur hustle with a good husband my dear plus a happy and understanding marriage my dear. Bad belle and energy full this nairaland grin

a very big AMEN to that
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
tejiri4:

Because you cant do it for your husband dats if you are married shikena undecided

Of course I cannot do such for my man, it's tacky. I put in effort & actually hunt for something I think he'd like. Not every guy is a penniless brokeass in need of money. Some appreciate your attention & the thought behind your actions when you do something kind for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.