Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (34729 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
The First Girl To Dash Me Ordinary 100k during my birthday talk-less of giving me 500k will get one million Naira from me, I know many girls in Nairaland wouldn't love this thread especially dameB
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
i guess u mean poverty of the mind because i am hearing wonder how one gets poverty mentality when u av always been rich.
Mentality is anything that has to do with the state of the MIND. MENTAL=MIND....so, poverty mentality is poverty of the mind
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Gee64: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
The best channel to penetrating a man's heart is not money but faithfulnes and exhibition of good character!
Well, the woman in a way will get it back.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by MachadoPreto: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Spraying your money back for you.

They never get broke. Always have money with them and claim they borrowed it

No be Naija women.

That man he just collecting 10% of what she has saved out of him.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by SilasNwude: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Spraying your money back for you.

They never get broke. Always have money with them and claim they borrowed it

No be Naija women.

That man he just collecting 10% of what she has saved out of him.
[/s]
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BabaIbo: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed
On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019

LoL, that kind thing
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BabaIbo: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you want breakfast in bed then you better sleep in the kitchen

LoL cheesy
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
This is unromantic & impersonal to me. Breakfast in bed & a handpicked gift would have added a more personal touch/warmth to it.

They don't call it COLD, HARD CASH for nothing.

You should have asked if the man is Ibo... grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:

You should have asked if the man is Ibo... grin grin grin grin

Looooool. No comment.

How do you prefer or expect your significant other to celebrate your birthday?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. No comment.

How do you prefer or expect your significant other to celebrate your birthday?

A beach, my favourite food, silence...private.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
When some people look at their account and see 10m or 15m they will start misbehaving and tomorrow if kidnappers kidnap them and demand for 100m ransom that is when they will start complaining to the whole world that they don't have such amount of money and will start disturbing family and friends to come to their rescue.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by DameB(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
The First Girl To Dash Me Ordinary 100k during my birthday talk-less of giving me 500k will get one million Naira from me, I know many girls in Nairaland wouldn't love this thread especially dameB

Huncle Udoka biko rapum on NL smiley
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:

A beach, my favourite food, silence...private.

Awwwwww
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by tfash96(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kind of lady we all want she even has yansh
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by revolt(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Money she will collect in three folds. This one na serious set up for life. She just gave him a trojan horse. He will forever be blackmailed with this single action looooolll
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwwwww
The beach part is the hardest to get so I don't push my luck.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:

The beach part is the hardest to get so I don't push my luck.

You pay to go to a beach or you mean some sort of a beachfront resort? Well, I think it's a romantic idea. Time alone & just focusing on yourselves for the day. It's sweet.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You pay to go to a beach or you mean some sort of a beachfront resort? Well, I think it's a romantic idea. Time alone & just focusing on yourselves for the day. It's sweet.

Both; I'm usually not anywhere near the resort nor a beach on my cakeday.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Both; I'm usually not anywhere near the resort nor a beach on my cakeday.

Oh, okay. So how do you usually spend it? You should make time on the next one & get yourself spoiled rotten smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
In the video the woman was saying happy birthday Ogo (in-law in Igbo). How is that her husband?
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Feminazis wouldn't find this funny at all, LET THE WAILING BEGIN.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is the vitreous wife I have been praying for all this while.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Xisnin:

Which race doesn't see money as the ultimate?
Many of you kids will watch a few Hollywood movies and start hating your race
forgetting that movie is different from reality.
You see as I just dey look dem I still dey think of the kind thunder wey I go send give dem.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Truly.

500k could have gotten breakfast-in-bed and a nice wrist watch. It could have also gotten a nice, romantic trip to a resort, I mean, I could think of a ton of things to get a person I love, other than decorating him with money like a stripper, but like you said, to each their own.
To each their own,yet u typed this epistle? undecided
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Funkybabee:
nice dance at night with a delicious food would have been better..

I will cook special dish for him tueh with that money
This your nice dance put a smile on my Face Especially the time of the Dance wink
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
TimiRume:
That's the easiest way to emasculate a man.

Watch weak men cheer this up.

you are wise! cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by polirutgfrk(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
I need such wife grin
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by foreshore(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
lolz, true love.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the man has just been scammed On the madam birthday she will now be expecting Benz 2019
I don't know you from Adam sir, but I own you 5 bottles of orijin.
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Extremely feministic feminist won't like this
Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, okay. So how do you usually spend it? You should make time on the next one & get yourself spoiled rotten smiley
Biggest excuse ever...I'm working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.