Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point (805 Views)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point by UPLnews2(f): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just in the Pilot interrupted about 252 passengers on board who were enjoying the flight with a bad news; Ladies and gentle men, we are very sorry to announce to you all that the second engine of this plane has suddenly stop working, the other one wouldn’t work as required so we may crash any moment from now. My advice is that everyone should reconcile with his/her God and put what should be put in order. Read more....
https:///2TvAc0b

Re: Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point by BabbanBura(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
UPLnews2:
Just in the Pilot interrupted about 252 passengers on board who were enjoying the flight with a bad news; Ladies and gentle men, we are very sorry to announce to you all that the second engine of this plane has suddenly stop working, the other one wouldn’t work as required so we may crash any moment from now. My advice is that everyone should reconcile with his/her God and put what should be put in order. Read more....
https:///2TvAc0b

La click la quench

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Dick Is Too Small Says Girl With Diabetes / A Guy Dated A Girl For 3yrs Without Sex, Even After Their Traditional Marriage / Should I Leave Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.