Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What If Your Wife Is Richer Than Yourself, And She's Following Different Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Wife Is Richer Than Yourself, And She's Following Different Men (338 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Wife Is Richer Than Yourself, And She's Following Different Men by Jitesblog001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
You have seen some cases where the woman is the bread winner of the home... What if that woman is your wife and she's now sleeping with different men.. What will you do..
Awaiting your comments,... Please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: What If Your Wife Is Richer Than Yourself, And She's Following Different Men by nlPoster: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
You bring the matter to Nairaland to hear different opinions and advice, none of which would land you in unsurmountable problem.

(1) (Reply)

Not available / Who Can Interpret This Puzzle? / Heartwarming Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up In Life / Morning Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.