Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Funniest Breakup Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Breakup Of My Life (735 Views)

Funniest Breakup / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Breakup Of My Life by hfinest1(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2019
So, I've been heart broken a number of times before (I'm not James fuckn Bond) but the one that happened yesterday was the funniest I've ever had.
So one out of the three girlfriends I have decided she want to move on and she messages me on WhatsApp and goes "can I ask u for a favour?"
and I'm like "yeah, I'm all ears baby, ask"
then she goes "let's break up"
I first look at the phone for like a minute, then start laughing like crazy for like 5 - 10mins. I really don't know why it was funny, but damn! I found it really hilarious... Babe, u want to break up with me, go ahead and do it na. Which one is can I ask u for a favour? Let's break up. Abeg does breaking up now involve two people to do it?? Well, I'm now down to two girlfriends, and I'm single and seriously searching for a third to fill up the space she left in me heart...cry
Lol...

Re: Funniest Breakup Of My Life by liljboy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
I'm in sifia payhne!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Funniest Breakup Of My Life by Kkzy90(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
hfinest1:
So, I've been heart broken a number of times before (I'm not James fuckn Bond) but the one that happened yesterday was the funniest I've ever had.
So one out of the three girlfriends I have decided she want to move on and she messages me on WhatsApp and goes "can I ask u for a favour?"
and I'm like "yeah, I'm all ears baby, ask"
then she goes "let's break up"
I first look at the phone for like a minute, then start laughing like crazy for like 5 - 10mins. I really don't know why it was funny, but damn! I found it really hilarious... Babe, u want to break up with me, go ahead and do it na. Which one is can I ask u for a favour? Let's break up. Abeg does breaking up now involve two people to do it?? Well, I'm now down to two girlfriends, and I'm single and seriously searching for a third to fill up the space she left in me heart...cry
Lol...

You are a real Man bro,not all this ass licking grown up boys that will come here and write epistles of how to get over a break up..
Thumbs up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Banker Suspended For Sleeping With Over 200 Men / I Woke Up With Tears This Morning? Is She Really Worth All This Expenses? / Jesus Is LORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.