Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) (747 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Preciousgirl(f): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. — Revelation 2:6

Have you ever wondered who the “Nicolaitans” were, mentioned in the book of Revelation? Whoever they were, Jesus loathed their doctrine and hated their deeds. Let’s delve into this subject today to see if we can ascertain the identity of this group. What was their damnable doctrine? What deeds were they committing that elicited such a strong reaction from Jesus?
Let’s begin in Revelation 2:6, where Jesus told the church of Ephesus, “But this thou hast [in your favor], that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.”
Jesus was proud of the church of Ephesus for their “hatred” of the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which He also “hated.” The word “hate” is a strong word, so let’s see exactly what it means. It comes from the Greek word miseo, which means to hate, to abhor, or to find utterly repulsive. It describes a person who has a deep-seated animosity, who is antagonistic to something he finds to be completely objectionable. He not only loathes that object, but rejects it entirely. This is not just a case of dislike; it is a case of actual hatred.

The thing Jesus hated about them was their “deeds.” The word “deeds” is the Greek word erga, which means works. However, this word is so all-encompassing that it pictures all the deeds and behavior of the Nicolaitans — including their actions, beliefs, conduct, and everything else connected to them.

The name “Nicolaitans” is derived from the Greek word nikolaos, a compound of the words nikos and laos. The word nikos is the Greek word that means to conquer or to subdue. The word laos is the Greek word for the people. It is also where we get the word laity. When these two words are compounded into one, they form the name Nicolas, which literally means one who conquers and subdues the people. It seems to suggest that the Nicolaitans were somehow conquering and subduing the people.

Ireneus and Hippolytus, two leaders in the Early Church who recorded many of the events that occurred in the earliest recorded days of Church history, said the Nicolaitans were the spiritual descendants of Nicolas of Antioch, who had been ordained as a deacon in Acts 6:5. That verse says, “And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch.”
We know quite a lot of information about some of these men who were chosen to be the first deacons, whereas little is known of others. For instance, we know that the chief criteria for their selection was that they were men “…of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom…”(v. 3). Once they had been chosen, they were presented by the people to the apostles, who laid hands on them, installing and officially ordaining them into the deaconate.

Stephen
Like the other men, Stephen was of good report, filled with the Holy Spirit and wisdom. However, Acts 6:5 makes a remark about Stephen that is unique only to him. It says that he was “…a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost….” This stronger level of faith may have been a contributing factor to the development recorded in Acts 6:8: “And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.”

Stephen was a God-called evangelist, and he was later privileged to be the first martyr in the history of the Church — killed at the order of Saul of Tarsus, who later became known as the apostle Paul (see Acts 7:58-8:1). The deaconate ministry was vital proving ground to prepare Stephen for the fivefold office of the evangelist. The name Stephen is from the Greek word stephanos, and it means crown. This is worth noting, for he was the first to receive a martyr’s crown.

Philip
Philip was ordained with the other six original deacons. However, Acts 21:8 informs us that Philip later stepped in the ministry of the evangelist. He had four daughters who prophesied (v. 9). Just as the deaconate was training and proving ground for Stephen to step into the office of the evangelist, it was also Philip’s school of ministry to prepare him for evangelistic ministry. The name Philip means lover of horses. This name often symbolized a person who ran with swiftness, as does a horse — a fitting name for a New Testament evangelist who ran swiftly to carry the Gospel message.

Prochorus
Very little is known about this member of the original deaconate. His name, Prochorus, is a compound of the Greek words pro and chorus. The word pro means before or in front of, as with the position of a leader. The word “chorus” is the old Greek word for the dance and is where we get the word choreography. There is a strong implication that this was a nickname, given to this man because he had been the foremost leader of dance in some school, theater, or musical performance. There is no substantiation for this idea, but his name seems to give credence to the possibility.

Nicanor
This unknown brother was found to be of good report, filled with the Holy Spirit and wisdom. Other than this, nothing is known of him. He is never mentioned again in the New Testament after Acts chapter 6. His name, Nicanor, means conqueror.

Timon
Like Nicanor mentioned above, Timon was known to be of good report, filled with the Holy Spirit and wisdom. Nothing more is known of him outside of Acts chapter 6. His name means honorable or of great value.

Parmenas
We know nothing more of Parmenas other than what is mentioned here in Acts chapter 6. His name is a compound of the words para and meno — the word para meaning alongside and meno meaning to remain or to abide. Compounded together, his name came to mean one who sticks alongside and conveyed the idea of one who is devoted, loyal, and faithful.

Nicolas
Acts 6:5 tells us that this Nicolas was “a proselyte of Antioch.” The fact that he was a proselyte tells us that he was not born a Jew but had converted from paganism to Judaism. Then he experienced a second conversion, this time turning from Judaism to Christianity. From this information, we know these facts about Nicolas of Antioch:
He came from paganism and had deep pagan roots, very much unlike the other six deacons who came from a pure Hebrew line. Nicolas’ pagan background meant that he had previously been immersed in the activities of the occult.
He was not afraid of taking an opposing position, evidenced by his ability to change religions twice. Converting to Judaism would have estranged him from his pagan family and friends. It would seem to indicate that he was not impressed or concerned about the opinions of other people.
He was a free thinker and very open to embracing new ideas and concepts. Judaism was very different from the pagan and occult world in which he had been raised. For him to shift from paganism to Judaism reveals that he was very liberal in his thinking, for most pagans were offended by Judaism. He was obviously not afraid to entertain or embrace new ways of thinking.
When he converted to Christ, it was at least the second time he had converted from one religion to another. We don’t know if, or how many times, he shifted from one form of paganism to another before he became a Jewish proselyte. His ability to easily change religious “hats” implies that he was not afraid to switch direction in midstream and go a totally different direction.
According to the writings of the Early Church leaders, Nicolas taught a doctrine of compromise, implying that total separation between Christianity and the practice of occult paganism was not essential. From Early Church records, it seems apparent that this Nicolas of Antioch was so immersed in occultism, Judaism, and Christianity that he had a stomach for all of it. He had no problem intermingling these belief systems in various concoctions and saw no reason why believers couldn’t continue to fellowship with those still immersed in the black magic of the Roman empire and its countless mystery cults.

Occultism was a major force that warred against the Early Church. In Ephesus, the primary pagan religion was the worship of Diana (Artemis). There were many other forms of idolatry in Ephesus, but this was the primary object of occult worship in that city. In the city of Pergamos, there were numerous dark and sinister forms of occultism, causing Pergamos to be one of the most wicked cities in the history of the ancient world. In both of these cities, believers were lambasted and persecuted fiercely by adherents of pagan religions, forced to contend with paganism on a level far beyond all other cities.
It was very hard for believers to live separately from all the activities of paganism because paganism and its religions were the center of life in these cities. Slipping in and out of paganism would have been very easy for young or weak believers to do since most of their families and friends were still pagans. A converted Gentile would have found it very difficult to stay away from all pagan influence.
It is significant that the “deeds” and “doctrines” of the Nicolaitans are only mentioned in connection with the churches in these two occultic and pagan cities. It seems that the “doctrine” of the Nicolaitans was that it was all right to have one foot in both worlds and that one needn’t be so strict about separation from the world in order to be a Christian. This, in fact, was the “doctrine” of the Nicolaitans that Jesus “hated.” It led to a weak version of Christianity that was without power and without conviction — a defeated, worldly type of Christianity.
Nicolas’ deep roots in paganism may have produced in him a tolerance for occultism and paganism. Growing up in this perverted spiritual environment may have caused him to view these belief systems as not so damaging or dangerous. This wrong perception would have resulted in a very liberal viewpoint that encouraged people to stay connected to the world. This is what numerous Bible scholars believe about the Nicolaitans.

This kind of teaching would result in nothing but total defeat for its followers. When believers allow sin and compromise to be in their lives, it drains away the power in the work of the Cross and the power of the Spirit that is resident in a believer’s life. This is the reason the name Nicolas is so vital to this discussion. The evil fruit of Nicolas’ “doctrine” encouraged worldly participation, leading people to indulge in sin and a lowered godly standard. In this way he literally conquered the people.
God wants to make sure we understand the doctrine the Nicolaitans taught, so Balaam’s actions are given as an example of their doctrine and actions. Revelation 2:14,15 says, “But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.”
When Balaam could not successfully cure the people of God, he used another method to destroy them. He seduced them into unbridled, sensual living by dangling the prostitutes of Moab before the men of Israel. Numbers 25:1-3 tells us, “And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. And they [the daughters of Moab] called the people [the men of Israel] unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people [the men of Israel] did eat, and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baal-peor….”
Just as the men of Israel compromised themselves with the world and false religions, now the “doctrine” of the Nicolaitans was encouraging compromise. As you are well aware, compromise with the world always results in a weakened and powerless form of Christianity. This was the reason Jesus “hated” the “doctrine” and the “deeds” of the Nicolaitans.

4 Likes

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by OtemAtum: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2019
The Nicolatians were the 'enlightened ones' far back in the days of Paul, Silas and Barnabas. They were science-oriented and were able to counter many dogmas of Christianity and other religions successfully.
The Nicolatians used common sense, rather than faith, to judge matter. They also predicted future technologies successfully through revelations and observations.
The Nicolatians were well hated by the Christians and also by the governments of those days.

Now I will post the Nicolatian doctrine in full so that you can be well enlightened.

chapter one
1. In the year when Niklas, the son of Bedum came to the city of Roma from Grecon, he found they who said that they were Krishtens. And they called him and taught him the manner in which they worshipped their god.
2. And it was the fourth year after Zeusus Bar-Rabas was tied to the pole at ‘Gol-govatha' which according to interpretation was called ‘the town of the intelligent souls’. For it was dominated by the spiritual fraction of the Sadosis who regarded themselves as the most intelligent of all sects in those days.
3. Now Nikanor brought Niklas before the Krishtens who were in Roma. And he said to them, I have brought this homo to the fold, for he knows well how to address the public. For he is very great in the use of words.
4. And Petra said, he must need learn the Seriot and know it, or else he shall not be useful to us. For the Seriot alone which we speak has helped many to get into the trance states and faint and waking up, they convert to our religion, especially the women who by the great emotion they express did lose there consciousness easily and fall.
5. And all they who saw it believe in large number and are converted.
6. Now Niklas said, teach me the Seriot and I shall know it. And Niklas was taught the language of the Seriot. And he was well learned in it. And Niklas said, now what shall I do with it? And Petra said, in any places you go, lay your hands upon the people and pray in this language.
7. And when the homos must have taken much of these words into their heads, they shall become hypnotised and fall. That is the power of the Holy Ghost.
8. And Niklas said, and after the fall, what shall happen again? And Petra said, everything else is left for the victim. For he could see vision or dream any sort of dreams. He could see revelations or hear voices.
9. All that is left for such one, but indeed he shall know that we have power.
10. And Niklas went and did as Petra had said, praying in the Seriot language. And when many began to see themselves entering into some other realms, they began to convert in large number. And Niklas and those who were with him preached the gospel.
11. Now Niklas began to reason deeply within him and he said, are these things which Petra and the others preach true? Are the things which we see like visions actually visions in their entirety? For I have observed that many of these things which I see in my dreams as visions were the things which I have first pondered upon before I slept.
12. And we called them prophecies and tell the people. And some of them are not fulfilled while some are fulfilled. And Niklas approached Petra with the matter, saying, why do some of our prophecies go unfulfilled if actually they are from god and Zeusus Krista and the Holy Ghost also?
13. And Petra said, our god is not static but dynamic. For he determines what should be fulfilled and what should not. Now O Niklas, have you found anyone challenging our prophecy, saying that they did not fulfill even when they did not?
14. This is so because the spirit of god is one and he has spoken also into the minds of the people the reasons why they did not get fulfilled.
15. And Niklas said, but we who prophesied it, why do we not always know the reason why they are not fulfilled? And Petra said, I don’t know of you, but I know of myself that the things which I say, if they do not come to pass, our lord Zeusus do always communicate with me to tell me the reasons why they do not.
16. Now when Petra did not listen to the continual complaint of Niklas, he confided in Stevin, one who was well knowledgeable in mysteries and in the language called Seriot. And he said to Stevin, O my brother, I have come to you, for you are more knowledgable than me in mysteries. And they have said of you that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.
17. Now tell me indeed all the mysteries which you know of this world? And Stevin said, the mystery of our Lord Zeusus who departed to Sodom-Egypt after his death on the stake shall I tell you first.
18. And Stevin began to teach Niklas all the things about Yeshu, according to how himself had written it. And Niklas said, be not too bothered, O Stevin. For I ask many questions. And Niklas said, why should blood be shed at all to take away sins?
19. And why do people who do not know about all these death of Zeusus still determine not to do evil and they were able also not to do it? And Steven said, who have determined not to do evil and is able?
20. For all those who have not accepted Zeusus Krista cannot be free from doing evil.
21. And Niklas said, from the day of my childhood, even till this days, I have hated evil with all my soul. And I go about to find only good for humanity. And I know also of hundreds of people in Atenes who hate evil so much, yet they have not heard even till now that there has ever been any Zeusus who died for their sins.
22. And all these are older than the earthly Zeusus even by a score years and more. And Stevin said, you have lied O Niklas, saying that you do not do evil even from your childhood.
23. And Niklas said, if you think not to believe me, then shall you follow me to Atenes to see it with your own eyes? And Stevin agreed to follow Niklas. And they reached Atenes on a certain day. And Niklas showed Stevin those who worship Ristot and some who worship Xender and some who worship Dian.
24. And there be some who worship trees and pots and sand and stones also. And all they whom Niklas showed Stevin were good homos. For they came hastily to welcome Niklas and his visitor. And they washed their legs with water and gave them water to take their bath.
25. And they set food before them to eat. And Stevin ate the food when he had seen Niklas eating it first. And these homos brought their children to Stevin so that they might do service to him. And these children saw Stevin as their father and respected him.
26. And they came to Stevin and said, tell us sir why it is good to be a virgin until the day of marriage. And Stevin was amazed, saying, who told you that it is a good thing to keep your virginity?
27. And they said, our parents do always say to us in their fables and stories that it is good to keep our virginity for our husband. And they teach us the reason why lion often go hungry and the reason also why it is not good to keep bad friends.
28. Now Stevin asked them questions about the gods which their parents worship and some of them said, the trees which they worship are in the garden. And Stevin said, why do they worship trees which cannot perceive? And they said, they said that their forefathers handed over all these things to them to worship.
29. For they said that all the cures they got to their sicknesses are from these trees.
30. Now Stevin said, why should they worship trees? For it is better for them to worship the god who created those trees. And Niklas said, who is the god who created those trees? And Stevin said, we know that our god, the father of Zeusus did so.
31. And Niklas said, be not provoked O Stevin, but I shall ask you this question. What assurance do you have that the father of Zeusus created those trees? Now when Stevin heard this, he looked at Niklas in amazement and said, are you one of them?
32. Now tell me, did the trees create themselves? Can there be a living soul without a creator?
33. And Niklas said, what if I say that the trees created the father of Zeusus, how shall that also go down with you? Now when Stevin heard it, he was provoked. And he said, Niklas, you are mad.
34. And Niklas said, we have not had evidences that the god of Yacob created the trees in Grecon and Roma and in other places, so also have we no evidence yet that the trees created the gods whom many serve, including the god of Yacob.
35. And Stevin was enraged. And he did not speak to Niklas for three days. But the homos of Atenes continued to be good to Stevin and it amazed him that some homos could be good without the knowledge of Zeusus Krista.
36. Now Stevin approached the old housewives whose husbands had gone to the farm to work. And he said, why do you behave so good to strangers? And they said, it is in our culture to be good, according to how the gods have proclaimed to us.
37. And Steven said, who are the gods whom you worship? And they said, some of us worship Dian and some worship Jupitus and even Attis, but all these are even older religion. For now, many of us worship Ristot and Xender and some do not worship any god at all.
38. But we have those who worship trees and the sun and the moon. And Stevin said, can I see any who worship trees? And they presented to him Nemonis. And she was very old. And Stevin bowed his head before her to show respect for her age.
39. And Nemonis said, my son, for what reason have you come to seek me? And Stevin said, I hear that you worship trees. And Nemonis said, so it is. You have heard the truth. And Stevin said, why?
40. And Nemonis said, our forefathers said to us that the trees are omnipotent and omnipresent and they are omniscient also. And they said that we cannot survive without trees, for they gave to us the breeze of life.
41. And Steven said, is this not foolishness? And Nemonis said, what is foolishness in this? For whenever I need food, I get them from the trees. And whenever I have need of firewood to make food, I go to the trees and cut them to make fire. And whenever I have need of money, I go to the bush and cut branches of trees to sell and make money. And I use the trees to make all kinds of herbs which I have used for cure, therefore trees are omnipotent.
42. And trees are everywhere also, therefore they are omnipresent. And with trees do we make a lot of things which are beyond limit.
43. Now Stevin said, all these things which you speak are foolishness. For the creator of these trees is the god who should be worshipped and not the trees themselves.
44. And Nemonis said, who is the creator of these trees? And Stevin said, he is Yahweh, the father of Zeusus the Krista. And Nemonis said, where is he so that I might believe him and stop worshipping the trees?
45. And Stevin said, he is not visible and he lives in the paradise. And Nemonis laughed so much. And she said, I have given you all the evidences you need to know that the tree which we worship is God, for trees are everywhere which makes him omnipresent. And with trees can diseases be cured which makes him omnipotent and also we know that trees know all our intentions, which makes him omniscient.
46. And Stevin said, how do you prove to me that trees know all our intentions? And Nemonis said, I shall show you. And Nemonis went and sought for a child who was sick. And he said to Stevin, cure this child from his sickness. And Stevin prayed and spoke in the Seriot, but the child, being dumb did not hear him. And she did not fall into a trance.
47. And Nemonis said, this child shall be cured by God who is the tree there. And Nemonis went and plucked a leaf from the tree. And she whispered to the leaf of the tree. And she made herbs from the tree and gave the child to drink. And she drank it and became whole after few hours.
48. And Nemonis said, I know the names of the leaves. And so I have my answers.
49. Now when Steven saw this, he was amazed. And he began to reason deep.
50. And Stevin went home with heaviness of heart.

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by OtemAtum: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER TWO

1. Now the next day, Niklas said to Stevin, it is time to return to Roma. And Stevin said, I have been humiliated yesterday by that old witch who worships trees. And I shall not go until I have humiliated her back. 2. For I am searching through the words which Zeusus left behind to counter her. And Niklas said, many wise homos had come after Nemonis to see her back, but none of them have succeeded. It is better that you sit back and watch. For she cannot be conquered with words of the mouth, being now 72 years and full of experience. 3. Now Stevin said again, take me to Nemonis once again, and I shall show her what I am. And Steven took an axe with him and went to the place of Nemonis. And he said, come out O you old witch. For I have got reply to your foolishness. 4. And Nemonis came outside and said, do you not regard the old? For how do you come without greeting and knocking? For this is not a good thing in our culture. 5. And Stevin said, I have come to show you that the god whom you serve is mortal and we know that God should be immortal. And Nemonis said, show me that God is mortal. And Stevin took the axe and began to cut down the tree which Nemonis worship. And when it was down, Stevin said, see I have killed your god. 6. And Nemonis said, let us go there and I will show you that my God is still alive. And when Stevin followed Nemonis to a place not far away, she went before a tree there and did her worship. And she said, I have told you before that my God is omnipresent. So he is everywhere. And you cannot say of him that he is dead, because you shall always find him at the turning around of your head. 7. Now know also that the tree in my house which you cut down shall take root again and grow. For no one can kill God. For God cannot be created or destroyed. For even the tree which you cut down shall nourish the soil upon which it fell and the soil shall be better than before. Therefore God whom I serve has not died, but has transmitted his energy into another thing. 8. And if you insist O Stevin that you shall kill God, then go and uproot all the trees in the whole world. But I tell you that before you might have gone round the world to do this, some other trees would have taken root again. 9. Now Stevin said, my god created all these trees. And Nemonis said, what is the proof? And Stevin could not give clear explanation, for he had only the Tora with him to make his proof. And Nemonis said, I cannot read and write, so how shall I know what you have there? 10. But I have mouth to speak and I shall tell you how the trees created all things also. And these are the things spoken by our forefathers. And Stevin said, your forefathers have told you a lie. 11. And Nemonis said, which of these two should I believe more? Your forefathers or mine? For my forefathers are they who gave me life and the clothes which I put on. And they left this house for me for free. 12. Now tell me what advantage has your forefathers done to me to believe them? 13. And Stevin said, believe at least in Zeusus the Krist. And Nemonis said, believe also in Ristot the great, or in As-clepius the god who made use of magic and herbs from trees to cure sicknesses. 14. Now when Stevin saw that he could not prevail over her, he left her and departed. And Niklas said, have you seen, O Stevin that the god of Juda is not known here. And the gods which they worship seem also very real to them. And there is no matter in which you can judge them. 15. For in wisdom, they have it. And in the matter of cure, they know it even more than us. And in morality, they do not lack anything. And there are no proofs to show that your own god is more powerful than theirs. For in growing to old age, they grow and they do not die young all the time. 16. For as it is in Juda, so it is in this place also. 17. And Stevin said, let us go tomorrow to other people who worship other things. For I know that I shall convert a soul in this place to Zeusus and that soul shall help to spread our gospel. 18. Now Niklas brought Stevin to an homofal who worship stones and sand. And she was old also like Nemonis. And her name was Klopaat. And Stevin greeted her well and she set food before them, saying, eat and be happy. And she brought wine and they drank also. 19. Now Steven said after they had eaten, who is god whom you worship? And the homofal said, the soil is God. And Stevin laughed so much that the food got into his head. And when he was settled again, he said, why do you worship sand as your god? 20. And Klopaat said, can you do anything without the soil? Can you plant your crops in the air? 21. And Stevin said, but you know that the true god made this soil which you worship as god. And Klopaat said, God himself is the soil. And Stevin said, can the soil exist without God? 22. And Klopaat said, can any god exist without the soil? And Stevin took out the books of the history of Juda and began to read in the tongue of Grecon. And Klopaat said, with what is that book made which you read from, and Stevin said, it is made with papyrus. 23. And Klopaat said, did you not say earlier that your god is the god of Juda who lives in the paradise? How come you are speaking for the god which Nemonis believe on? And Stevin was confused, saying, I do not know what you are saying? 24. And Klopaat said, you are reading from a papyrus, which is made of trees, therefore that is the god of Nemonis and not the god of Juda. And Stevin could not speak anymore. And Klopaat said, I await your god to speak from the paradise from which he lives and not you speaking from the papyrus which is the god of Nemonis. 25. When Stevin heard this, he said, this is witchcraft. And Klopaat said, if you call the things of nature witchcraft, then you do not deserve to be here. For the soil you walk upon is God and the soil upon which you plant is God and with God did you build your house. 26. And with God did you make your tablets which you write on. Yet you did not appreciate God who is nature and is everywhere. For there is no place you go without soil. And there is nowhere you walk upon without soil. And soil is in the depth of the ocean and even in the air. 27. So why do you not accept the omnipresence of the soil? And through the soils do our fathers consult their higher self to reveal mysteries to them, using the cowries and the shells which are the things of nature. 28. And with the soil and stones do we cure many sicknesses and diseases here. So why do you say that we should not do our worship to the soil? 29. Now when Stevin heard this, he said, you are possessed of the devils. And he left her alone. 30. And Stevin was greatly bothered when he laid his back to rest. And Niklas went to him and said, it shall be hard to change the people in this place to the worship of the god of Juda except by the use of force. 31. But I know that many of them shall accept to die rather than leaving their beliefs for foreign believes.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Preciousgirl(f): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
OtemAtum:

NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER TWO

1. Now the next day, Niklas said to Stevin, it is time to return to Roma. And Stevin said, I have been humiliated yesterday by that old witch who worships trees. And I shall not go until I have humiliated her back. 2. For I am searching through the words which Zeusus left behind to counter her. And Niklas said, many wise homos had come after Nemonis to see her back, but none of them have succeeded. It is better that you sit back and watch. For she cannot be conquered with words of the mouth, being now 72 years and full of experience. 3. Now Stevin said again, take me to Nemonis once again, and I shall show her what I am. And Steven took an axe with him and went to the place of Nemonis. And he said, come out O you old witch. For I have got reply to your foolishness. 4. And Nemonis came outside and said, do you not regard the old? For how do you come without greeting and knocking? For this is not a good thing in our culture. 5. And Stevin said, I have come to show you that the god whom you serve is mortal and we know that God should be immortal. And Nemonis said, show me that God is mortal. And Stevin took the axe and began to cut down the tree which Nemonis worship. And when it was down, Stevin said, see I have killed your god. 6. And Nemonis said, let us go there and I will show you that my God is still alive. And when Stevin followed Nemonis to a place not far away, she went before a tree there and did her worship. And she said, I have told you before that my God is omnipresent. So he is everywhere. And you cannot say of him that he is dead, because you shall always find him at the turning around of your head. 7. Now know also that the tree in my house which you cut down shall take root again and grow. For no one can kill God. For God cannot be created or destroyed. For even the tree which you cut down shall nourish the soil upon which it fell and the soil shall be better than before. Therefore God whom I serve has not died, but has transmitted his energy into another thing. 8. And if you insist O Stevin that you shall kill God, then go and uproot all the trees in the whole world. But I tell you that before you might have gone round the world to do this, some other trees would have taken root again. 9. Now Stevin said, my god created all these trees. And Nemonis said, what is the proof? And Stevin could not give clear explanation, for he had only the Tora with him to make his proof. And Nemonis said, I cannot read and write, so how shall I know what you have there? 10. But I have mouth to speak and I shall tell you how the trees created all things also. And these are the things spoken by our forefathers. And Stevin said, your forefathers have told you a lie. 11. And Nemonis said, which of these two should I believe more? Your forefathers or mine? For my forefathers are they who gave me life and the clothes which I put on. And they left this house for me for free. 12. Now tell me what advantage has your forefathers done to me to believe them? 13. And Stevin said, believe at least in Zeusus the Krist. And Nemonis said, believe also in Ristot the great, or in As-clepius the god who made use of magic and herbs from trees to cure sicknesses. 14. Now when Stevin saw that he could not prevail over her, he left her and departed. And Niklas said, have you seen, O Stevin that the god of Juda is not known here. And the gods which they worship seem also very real to them. And there is no matter in which you can judge them. 15. For in wisdom, they have it. And in the matter of cure, they know it even more than us. And in morality, they do not lack anything. And there are no proofs to show that your own god is more powerful than theirs. For in growing to old age, they grow and they do not die young all the time. 16. For as it is in Juda, so it is in this place also. 17. And Stevin said, let us go tomorrow to other people who worship other things. For I know that I shall convert a soul in this place to Zeusus and that soul shall help to spread our gospel. 18. Now Niklas brought Stevin to an homofal who worship stones and sand. And she was old also like Nemonis. And her name was Klopaat. And Stevin greeted her well and she set food before them, saying, eat and be happy. And she brought wine and they drank also. 19. Now Steven said after they had eaten, who is god whom you worship? And the homofal said, the soil is God. And Stevin laughed so much that the food got into his head. And when he was settled again, he said, why do you worship sand as your god? 20. And Klopaat said, can you do anything without the soil? Can you plant your crops in the air? 21. And Stevin said, but you know that the true god made this soil which you worship as god. And Klopaat said, God himself is the soil. And Stevin said, can the soil exist without God? 22. And Klopaat said, can any god exist without the soil? And Stevin took out the books of the history of Juda and began to read in the tongue of Grecon. And Klopaat said, with what is that book made which you read from, and Stevin said, it is made with papyrus. 23. And Klopaat said, did you not say earlier that your god is the god of Juda who lives in the paradise? How come you are speaking for the god which Nemonis believe on? And Stevin was confused, saying, I do not know what you are saying? 24. And Klopaat said, you are reading from a papyrus, which is made of trees, therefore that is the god of Nemonis and not the god of Juda. And Stevin could not speak anymore. And Klopaat said, I await your god to speak from the paradise from which he lives and not you speaking from the papyrus which is the god of Nemonis. 25. When Stevin heard this, he said, this is witchcraft. And Klopaat said, if you call the things of nature witchcraft, then you do not deserve to be here. For the soil you walk upon is God and the soil upon which you plant is God and with God did you build your house. 26. And with God did you make your tablets which you write on. Yet you did not appreciate God who is nature and is everywhere. For there is no place you go without soil. And there is nowhere you walk upon without soil. And soil is in the depth of the ocean and even in the air. 27. So why do you not accept the omnipresence of the soil? And through the soils do our fathers consult their higher self to reveal mysteries to them, using the cowries and the shells which are the things of nature. 28. And with the soil and stones do we cure many sicknesses and diseases here. So why do you say that we should not do our worship to the soil? 29. Now when Stevin heard this, he said, you are possessed of the devils. And he left her alone. 30. And Stevin was greatly bothered when he laid his back to rest. And Niklas went to him and said, it shall be hard to change the people in this place to the worship of the god of Juda except by the use of force. 31. But I know that many of them shall accept to die rather than leaving their beliefs for foreign believes.

grin
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by UceeGod: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
The Nicolaitans are still very much around, especially in Nigerian churches. They preach pursuit of material wealth and use Christ to cover their idolatry. They are very tolerant on false doctrines, legal corruption and immorality - no wonder politicians, immoral artists, prostitutes, fraudsters and corrupt business men/women flood their congregations and feel very comfortable there, even becoming church leaders.

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Anas09: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
UceeGod:
The Nicolaitans are still very much around, especially in Nigerian churches. They preach pursuit of material wealth and use Christ to cover their idolatry. They are very tolerant on false doctrines, legal corruption and immorality - no wonder politicians, immoral artists, prostitutes, fraudsters and corrupt business men/women flood their congregations and feel very comfortable there, even becoming church leaders.
We have one here in Nairaland his moniker is Jesusjnr.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Preciousgirl(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

You know him that well?

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Nicolaitans
(followers of Nicolas ), a sect mentioned in ( Revelation 2:6 Revelation 2:15 ) whose deeds were strongly condemned. They may have been identical with those who held the doctrine of Balaam. They seem to have held that it was lawful to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication, in opposition to the decree of the Church rendered in ( Acts 15:20 Acts 15:29 ) The teachers of the Church branded them with a name which expressed their true character. The men who did and taught such things were followers of Balaam. ( 2 Peter 2:15 ; Jude 1:11 ) They, like the false prophet of Pethor, united brave words with evil deeds. In a time of persecution, when the eating or not eating of things sacrificed to idols was more than ever a crucial test of faithfulness, they persuaded men more than ever that was a thing indifferent. ( Revelation 2:13 Revelation 2:14 ) This was bad enough, but there was a yet worse evil. Mingling themselves in the orgies of idolatrous feasts, they brought the impurities of those feasts into the meetings of the Christian Church. And all this was done, it must be remembered not simply as an indulgence of appetite: but as a part of a system, supported by a "doctrine," accompanied by the boast of a prophetic illumination, ( 2 Peter 2:1 ) It confirms the view which has been taken of their character to find that stress is laid in the first instance on the "deeds" of the Nicolaitans. To hate those deeds is a sign of life in a Church that otherwise is weak and faithless. ( Revelation 2:6 ) To tolerate them is well nigh to forfeit the glory of having been faithful under persecution. ( Revelation 2:14 Revelation 2:15 )
- Copied

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Anas09: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You know him that well?
All you need to.do is, read his threads.

A guy who proclaims that the Church is dead. And that Apostle Paul's teachings are heresies. He said that atheists are far better than Christisns.
As far as this forum is concerned, he is the only true servant of God. Every other Christian is fake.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol!

What an irony!

Even the Nicholai that Anas09 the Nairaland witch has been calling me for a while now, perfectly describes the mammon worshipper that she is and her prophet of mammon.

Shame again on the devil again for his failed attempt using her.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Anas09: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

What an irony!

Even the Nicholai that Anas09 the Nairaland witch has been calling me for a while now, perfectly describes the mammon worshipper that she is and her prophet of mammon.

Shame again on the devil again for his failed attempt using her.
Nicolai, your judgement is eminent.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Nicolai, your judgement is eminent.
Lol!

Judgment ke, are tired of making impotent prayers?

Oya woman of Satan, please explain what judgment you mean, for i'm all ears.

Hope it's not as impotent as your curses, Lol!

BTW @Preciousgirl please go to this thread to see the kind of church this Nairaland witch attends to know who fits the description of Nicholai most. If me or her.

https://www.nairaland.com/5358249/she-saying-truth-winners-chapel

Maybe from there you'd be able to deduce why I said the church is dead.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Anas09: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Judgment ke, are tired of making impotent prayers?

Oya woman of Satan, please explain what judgment you mean, for i'm all ears.

Hope it's not as impotent as your curses, Lol!

BTW @Preciousgirl please go to this thread to see the kind of church this Nairaland witch attends to know who fits the description of Nicholai most. If me or her.

https://www.nairaland.com/5358249/she-saying-truth-winners-chapel

Maybe from there you'd be able to deduce why I said the church is dead.
I attend winners Chapel and you attend TBJoshua's Grotto you call a church.

TBJOSHUA the king of all the Nicolaitans.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

I attend winners Chapel and you attend TBJoshua's Grotto you call a church.

TBJOSHUA the king of all the Nicolaitans.
You see the extent of your witchcraft?

I have never stepped foot inside TB Joshua's church, so if you like attack him as you want, you would just be wasting your time, for my Master is the Jesus, and you're the Antichrist and mammon worshipper!
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Preciousgirl(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
You see the extent of your witchcraft?

I have never stepped foot inside TB Joshua's church, so if you like attack him as you want, you would just be wasting your time, for my Master is the Jesus, and you're the Antichrist and mammon worshipper!

Is it true u claim to be the only good Christian here?

Also, what's your church?

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Is it true u claim to be the only good Christian here?

Also, what's your church?
As for the first question, i don't think I am the one you ought to be asking but the person who told you such to verify her claims, so that you can make of it what you will.

And it concerns my church, this is it:

Acts 4:32, 34-35 (KJV)

32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

God bless.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by OtemAtum: 4:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Chapter Three
1. Stevin also went to argue against those who worship the air as their god. And they gave him reasons also. And they said, without the air, who can survive? Not even the trees can survive without him. And the air is everywhere on earth, so he is omnipresent.
2. And those who worship the sun said, without the sun what can exist? Even the earth shall collapse and total darkness shall be upon the earth if the sun, which is the light, is not up there.
3. And they who worship the moon said many things also and the same did they who worship the waters. And they said, with water is everything sustained. For the soil needs water to be soft and the plants need them too. And even all humans need water also.
4. And they who worship the sky said also, the sky protects us from the terror of the sun. And the sky is everywhere also, therefore it is omnipresent. And it is above us all.
5. And Stevin saw they who worship the earth as a whole, saying that the earth is conscious. And he was amazed also. And he saw they who worship themselves also, saying that they were God themselves. And Stevin observed all these and found out that they were all old homos.
6. And he wondered, saying, why did Yahweh permit all these to live so long? For according to the parable which Yeshu told us, he who said to his soul, enjoy the labour of my hands, was killed immediately. Have all these not done something more abominable than he? And they are all yet alive.
7. And Stevin pondered so much on all these things. And in the matter of morality which he should have used to judge them, they were not also lacking. And he could not find anything different to judge them with.
8. And there are some who did not worship anything at all, saying, if we say that we would worship God, then we would worship everything, because everything seems to be God.
9. And no one took heed to listen to the things which Stevin had in his books to tell them. For all these homos showed to him the proof of the existence of their own gods, but himself only had no proof to show to them, except the things which were written in the books which he carried.
10. And Stevin said to Niklas, I have seen enough. It is time that I should return to Roma.
11. Now when they had returned to Roma, Stevin became weak in the mind. And he became to teach with much reservation. And Petra called him aside and said, O Stevin, I have found out that you are now not very serious, unlike before. And the doctrine which you preach have changed a little.
12. For you give audience to the worshippers of other gods now. And you condone their habits. And Stevin told Petra the things which he went through. And Petra said, shall you believe their words more than the words of Zeusus the Krista our lord?
13. Now arise and do the work of an evangelist, which Zeusus has commissioned us to do.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by OtemAtum: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2019
CHAPTER FOUR
1. Now Stevin remained awake all nights for many days. And he discovered that by remaining awake in the night and putting a little sleep to his eyes at dawn, he did always have dreams which were nightmares.
2. And he said to Petra, I have found another means through which we can subject the people to fear and dominate their souls. And Petra said, how? And Stevin said, by keeping them awake in the middle of the night. For if one does not sleep all through the night and falls asleep just at dawn, he shall awake suddenly with nightmares.
3. And such nightmares shall we call the oppression of the demons. For even when such one awakes, his body shall not awake with him immediately. And Petra said, let us try it on the people.
4. So they began to try it on them, saying, henceforth there shall not be anyone among you who sleeps at night. And many gathered in the tent upon the land of Iskariot to pray every night.
5. And Petra and Stevin told them very scary stories in the middle of the night. And they told them of demons. Of Incubus and of Succubus and of Adramelek also, to scare the homos.
6. And at dawn when such ones had thought to put a little sleep to their faces, they had very terrible dreams of those things which they were told. And they trembled and came before the disciples to tell the things which they saw.
7. And Petra and the other disciples said, you have seen that indeed we have strong spiritual battles to do. Therefore be earnest in prayers the more and let us fight the battles spiritually, day and night, for the earth is a battle ground.
8. Now Niklas began to observe. And he compared the lives of those who did not worship Krista to the lives of those who did. And he found that those who worship Krista were the more fearful.
9. And those who did not worship Krista had not reason to fear at night before going to sleep. And Niklas began to search deeply for the reason why this was so.
10. And he found out that it was the content of the memories of the Krishtens which hunt them, for they had been made to appear real to them. And Niklas said, indeed many of the Krishtens came to the disciples, saying, when we recited the words which you have asked us to memorise from the scriptures and went to sleep with these words in our hearts, we did see ourselves conquering all those tormenting demons.
11. And Petra said, because you believe in the words of god, so did you conquer.
12. And Niklas thought deeply, and knew that by whatever anyone builds confidence upon to see himself conquering in his nightmares, such one shall conquer by it.
13. And Niklas began to know the secrets of Krishtanite. And he began to teach the people the truth, saying, do not fear, for it is because of your fear that you have nightmares and those things which you call demonic attacks.
14. Do not stay awake, pondering on bad imaginations, else you shall see yourselves being squeezed by the things which you call demons.
15. For demons are not real, except in your hearts and imaginations.
16. Permit others to worship their own gods while you worship your own also. For by so doing shall peace exist among you all.
17. Now some who heard the saying of Niklas went and told the thing to Petra. And he called Niklas before all the deacons of the church. And they agreed to demote Niklas and Stevin also, for Stevin had begun to speak other things too.
18. And they counted them both among five others who shall do account of the daily earnings. And Niklas and Stevin were forbidden to speak to the congregation thenceforth.
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by Preciousgirl(f): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

CHAPTER FOUR
1. Now Stevin remained awake all nights for many days. And he discovered that by remaining awake in the night and putting a little sleep to his eyes at dawn, he did always have dreams which were nightmares.
2. And he said to Petra, I have found another means through which we can subject the people to fear and dominate their souls. And Petra said, how? And Stevin said, by keeping them awake in the middle of the night. For if one does not sleep all through the night and falls asleep just at dawn, he shall awake suddenly with nightmares.
3. And such nightmares shall we call the oppression of the demons. For even when such one awakes, his body shall not awake with him immediately. And Petra said, let us try it on the people.
4. So they began to try it on them, saying, henceforth there shall not be anyone among you who sleeps at night. And many gathered in the tent upon the land of Iskariot to pray every night.
5. And Petra and Stevin told them very scary stories in the middle of the night. And they told them of demons. Of Incubus and of Succubus and of Adramelek also, to scare the homos.
6. And at dawn when such ones had thought to put a little sleep to their faces, they had very terrible dreams of those things which they were told. And they trembled and came before the disciples to tell the things which they saw.
7. And Petra and the other disciples said, you have seen that indeed we have strong spiritual battles to do. Therefore be earnest in prayers the more and let us fight the battles spiritually, day and night, for the earth is a battle ground.
8. Now Niklas began to observe. And he compared the lives of those who did not worship Krista to the lives of those who did. And he found that those who worship Krista were the more fearful.
9. And those who did not worship Krista had not reason to fear at night before going to sleep. And Niklas began to search deeply for the reason why this was so.
10. And he found out that it was the content of the memories of the Krishtens which hunt them, for they had been made to appear real to them. And Niklas said, indeed many of the Krishtens came to the disciples, saying, when we recited the words which you have asked us to memorise from the scriptures and went to sleep with these words in our hearts, we did see ourselves conquering all those tormenting demons.
11. And Petra said, because you believe in the words of god, so did you conquer.
12. And Niklas thought deeply, and knew that by whatever anyone builds confidence upon to see himself conquering in his nightmares, such one shall conquer by it.
13. And Niklas began to know the secrets of Krishtanite. And he began to teach the people the truth, saying, do not fear, for it is because of your fear that you have nightmares and those things which you call demonic attacks.
14. Do not stay awake, pondering on bad imaginations, else you shall see yourselves being squeezed by the things which you call demons.
15. For demons are not real, except in your hearts and imaginations.
16. Permit others to worship their own gods while you worship your own also. For by so doing shall peace exist among you all.
17. Now some who heard the saying of Niklas went and told the thing to Petra. And he called Niklas before all the deacons of the church. And they agreed to demote Niklas and Stevin also, for Stevin had begun to speak other things too.
18. And they counted them both among five others who shall do account of the daily earnings. And Niklas and Stevin were forbidden to speak to the congregation thenceforth.

Madness
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by 0temSapien: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Madness
Nicolatian doctrine isn't madness. If you can take your time to read it carefully, you'll understand it clearly. Don't be dull-hearted, read the texts of knowledge. cool
Re: Who Were The Nicholaitans? (revelations 2:6) by 0temSapien: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
CHAPTER FIVE
1. Now Filip came to Petra from Cilicia and said, I have known another means whereby we shall make the homos enrich us. And Petra said, by what means? And Filip said, when twenty of them give unto us, we shall give back to one of them in two-fold and say that it was a blessing from our god from giving.
2. And he who has received the two-fold shall testify of it in the congregation, saying, indeed god has rewarded me with this two-fold of what I gave. And this shall motivate others to give more.
3. And so shall we do to them continually. And Petra said, it is a good thing. For it shall help us to establish the churches.
4. Now Petra sent by the hands of Filip, saying, go and give this to Merog, whose house I have described to you. For he does not know you. And you shall make yourself like an angel.
5. And Filip went to the house of Merog. And Merog, being taught by Stevin that it was good to accomodate strangers, did welcome Filip into his house.
6. And Filip drank milk which he gave him. And Filip said, you have done this good to a stranger, therefore you shall be rewarded greatly. And Filip commanded him that he should touch the floor with his knees. And he did so.
7. And Filip put his right hand on his head and blessed him, saying, close your eyes. And Merog closed his eyes firmly. And Filip spoke the language of the Seriot and said to Merog, now sleep. And so Merog fell backward and slept.
8. And Filip left a little purse beside Merog and departed. And afterwards, Merog awoke from his trance. And he said, indeed the angel of the lord has visited me.
9. And when he found the little purse, he opened it and found in it thirty talents of silver. For he did give fifteen talents of silver in that same week. 10. And he said, indeed I have been rewarded in two folds. And when Merog went into the congregation of the Krishtens, he made a noise of that which had happened to him, saying, an angel did visit me and gave me double fold of that which I have given.
11. And many who heard him testify began to sell their things and bring the money to Petra and the other disciples, thinking that they shall have double also.
12. And Petra made sure this was done occasionally to make the homos give all they had. And the church grew in number, because of the tricks which were played on them.
13. Now Niklas visited Merog, for he had thought to know the appearance of an angel. And he said to Merog, can you describe he who paid you a visit and gave to you two fold of that which you gave to the church?
14. And Merog said, he has an eye with a stain of blood in it. And his teeth have space between them at the front. And Niklas observed and knew that the description fitted that of Filip who came to visit Petra at the time when Merog mentioned. 15. And Niklas went and confronted Petra, saying, why do you do this? For this is deception. And Petra said, we have not told Merog to say that he saw an angel, so why should we be condemned?
16. And Niklas said, if this religion shall be established on falsehood from the beginning, then it is not worth my stay in it. For the religion which I knew in Grecon was not like this.
17. For they try in all ways to do that which is true.
18. And Petra said, it shall even be good for you to depart. For now many are in the congregation, believing the heresy which you did teach them. 19. And we do not know yet how we shall purge all them, for we do not want to lose their fellowship with us.
20. And Niklas departed, saying, if this religion which has just begun not more than five years could be laying a foundation upon false miracles and make believes, I doubt how its integrity shall appear in the far future.
21. And Niklas departed, saying, I shall rather worship God Almighty through my own inner self and not through a son of deception.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? / Busy But Guilty -- Are You One? / 14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.