Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. (3161 Views)

How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy / Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2019
This is one secret a lot of women don't know.

Men have this psychological construct that if a woman tolerates a thing from them, they hardly will change. A man wants a woman who has boundaries and doesn't take shit. When you start bringing down your standards for a man, he feels bored; no motivation to be with you again.

Men want women who can say NO and mean NO. When once a man can make you do anything even against your standards, no matter how beautiful you are, you become less appealing to him.

Men love challenging women.
Men love women who are grounded in their beliefs.
Men love women who can walk away when what they want is not served.

This is why it's highly discouraged to settle with a man who has major habitual and behavioural issues that you can't cope with. No matter how much he poses to assure you that he'd change in marriage, if you fall for that. Immediately, the motivation to change drops.

If a man can't change before marrying you, I fear after marriage, because most men do their best before marriage. So if this is his best, imagine his worst?

Men want women who'll make them see that they'll lose them for not being that man they want.

Another reason men don't value women who stick to them no matter what they do.
He beats you, you cry and come back..
He cheats on you serially, you cry and come back again..
He abuses you emotionally, you keep coming back.

In your feminine mind, you feel you're showing him love?

No, you're devaluing yourself.

Sometimes men prefer women who walk away than women that stay.
Men prefer women they can't have because of their high standards to women who bring down theirs for them.

Even if they get into something with you. Deep down they are not so thrilled. They will easily get bored. And they'll finally leave you.

___Solomon Buchi Bartholomew

5 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by oxiide22(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Absolute rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Heroclitus(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
If this is based on male psychology..
Its either the research is faulty or I'm no longer a male

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Heroclitus(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Heroclitus(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by banjicom(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2019
angry bla.....bla....bla.... rubbish! No wonder you are still single at 38 and now looking for a serious relationship........u better stop all this nonsense. menopause is coming soon

11 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
both men and women want MATURE ADULTS that can both SACRIFICE or COMPROMISE for the sake of their relationship.
if you are going to be EGOCENTRIC in relationships all the time, trust me my dear it is a recipe for disaster. I have been there and I have done that (check my post, pillow talk) NO PERFECT MAN or WOMAN, No MR RIGHT or MRS LEFT, we are all just working progress.

the rule to follow when you want to date someone is to ask yourself, if you like the person the WAY THE PERSON IS, without changing anything.

13 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by carter009(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2019
I don't believe this shit.

5 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by luvyaself95(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2019
You're senseless in this sentence...

7 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Funmmyastic: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
That's true.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by DaInferno(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2019
the first paragraph is top notch

but beneath... it's just based on specific persons,nice try

but don't take all of this as your lifestyle woman, because men are different, but most importantly, every man likes woman that will
"support" genuinely, not for flatter or eye service, support covers almost everything possible in a relationship!

4 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Dande55: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Why are men angry? Cos their secret has been exposed!!

Thanks op. I already knew this!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by carter009(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin I know you must agree to this....
Funmmyastic:
That's true.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Funmmyastic: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I know you must agree to this....

Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Dande55:
Why are men angry? Cos their secret has been exposed!!

Thanks op. I already knew this!!
You welcome.
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Punt(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
The article is based on op's psychology.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by cooooooks(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
You're right girl.

No woman or man should demean her or his self in the name of love.

Never tolerate abuse-physical, sexual emotional.

It is not a virtue, it is stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by MasonKendall(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Whoever wrote this (originally)should be stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by revolt(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:

Men have this psychological construct that if a woman tolerates a thing from them, they hardly will change. A man wants a woman who has boundaries and doesn't take shit. When you start bringing down your standards for a man, he feels bored; no motivation to be with you again.

Men want women who can say NO and mean NO. When once a man can make you do anything even against your standards, no matter how beautiful you are, you become less appealing to him.

This is why it's highly discouraged to settle with a man who has major habitual and behavioural issues that you can't cope with. No matter how much he poses to assure you that he'd change in marriage, if you fall for that. Immediately, the motivation to change drops.

If a man can't change before marrying you, I fear after marriage, because most men do their best before marriage. So if this is his best, imagine his worst?

Men want women who'll make them see that they'll lose them for not being that man they want.

Men prefer women they can't have because of their high standards to women who bring down theirs for them.

Even if they get into something with you. Deep down they are not so thrilled. They will easily get bored. And they'll finally leave you.

A MAN didnt write this.. a man wants a woman that will submit totally. If he finds her sexually attractive... she has him in her palms. He gets bored having the same woman for a long time but he will NEVER let her go. A man can never be with a woman that says no and argues all the time. It's a big turn off.

8 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
undecided
MasonKendall:
Whoever wrote this (originally)should be stoned to death.
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by mrsfavour(f): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice .

1 Like

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by AstroG: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:

All for the waste bin

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
The truth Hurts,init?
AstroG:

All for the waste bin
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by blinking001(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
oxiide22:
Absolute rubbish
Gross foolishness is all I see up there. And the tables are gradually changing grin.
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by AstroG: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
The truth Hurts,init?

That's trash not truth

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Junkie1: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
LEMME TAKE THIS WRITE-UP OFF YOUR HANDS MA'AM

THIS CRAP BELONGS IN A DUMPSTER

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by oxiide22(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
blinking001:

Gross foolishness is all I see up there. And the tables are gradually changing grin.
it's unfortunate
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by T3ndrils: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
The truth Hurts,init?

I'm sure it's because of the miseducations that made you bring up this write up... You are afraid men are becoming wiser by the day aren't you... It scares the sh!t outta you that #RedPill reveals your nature... Like it or not, you were created to be submissive and it's beyond you, you can never escape it... YOU in particular will fall MADLY for the guy that won't give a sh!t and can control you... WHY? it's just in your nature..

Your write up means you want to be the one in control of the Man right?... Nahh Real Men won't fall for such, only sissies would and they would still be set free... The funny part is that you will even loose interest for any guy you can control and it happens subconsciously and you can't control your subconscious. Attraction happens subconsciously, hence you can't get attracted to someone at will, it happens on it's own will(whether you give a sh!t or not)...

Anyways keep trying to control your men and watch them diss you (unless you're into sissies though)... I'll just see this write up as something you intended to use to sate the egos of you and your fellow believers...

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
men are wiser. all that shenanigans will not work. at the end of the day it is the women who reaches menopause if all the men chooses to lock-up

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Somewhat true tho girls won't understand cos it's strange to them.. their operate same way so I believe this is new
Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Live by this with the man you marry and I will wait for you to come back here and say hide my ID. All men are not the same pls. Aside questioning every decision he makes, how much value do you add to him. Can he go oversea and no matter how long he stays would be rest assured that home is intack financially and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. by ccffwx: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
T3ndrils:

I'm sure it's because of the miseducations that made you bring up this write up... You are afraid men are becoming wiser by the day aren't you... It scares the sh!t outta you that #RedPill reveals your nature... Like it or not, you were created to be submissive and it's beyond you, you can never escape it... YOU in particular will fall MADLY for the guy that won't give a sh!t and can control you... WHY? it's just in your nature..

No need for long epistles.
Women control men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / I Need Help Dear Nlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.