Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Need Help Dear Nlanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Dear Nlanders (3156 Views)

"Para Dey Body"(nlanders Beef) / Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2022
I need help nairalanders. I have a girlfriend in d university who i love so much she love me as well and we started dating 17th of december 2017 d oroblem is she found a new guy on d 17th of jan 2021 and i noticed it due to d fact that d no longer call like she use to or text and whenever i call at night she won't pick up of which afterwards she will switch off her phone i haven't had sex with her yet and i have been avoiding it i think its d reason why she's cheating now she's drifting away and i really need her back to her normal self i need helo to take her back from d stranger who took her away from me (pls dont mind my inability to punctuate it doesnt matter to me at this point)

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Richy419: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Am more confused than you my broda

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Kriss216: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:
I need help nairalanders. I have a girlfriend in d university who i love so much she love me as well and we started dating 17th of december 2017 d oroblem is she found a new guy on d 17th of jan 2021 and i noticed it due to d fact that d no longer call like she use to or text and whenever i call at night she won't pick up of which afterwards she will switch off her phone i haven't had sex with her yet and i have been avoiding it i think its d reason why she's cheating now she's drifting away and i really need her back to her normal self i need helo to take her back from d stranger who took her away from me (pls dont mind my inability to punctuate it doesnt matter to me at this point)
No one should pay attention to this hermaphroditic being.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Richy419:
Am more confused than you my broda

Pls help me out. I love her with all my heart
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Op your babe in nw for the street,just find a way and fvck her because she would soon leave you, don't let her go free like that.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
I don see you kriss216,
thank God you are among the people who made it to 2022.

NOW MOVE UR ASS.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Jay5mie: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

grin grin grin

UNA NO GO KILL ME FOR THIS NAIRALAND
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Jay5mie:

grin grin grin
UNA NO GO KILL ME FOR THIS NAIRALAND
This is not a matter of laugh. Pls consider yourself in my shoes.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
Op your babe in nw for the street,just find a way and fvck her because she would soon leave you, don't let her go free like that.

thanks
but you said she is for the street, how do you expect me to stoop low for a runz girl?
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Jay5mie: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

This is not a matter of laugh.
Pls consider yourself in my shoes.

I CAN NEVER BE IN YOUR SHOES BRO, WOMEN AIN'T SHII TO ME.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
It's her choice to be with another guy and I don't think you can do anything about it other than talking to her about it..

If she's bent on being with the guy fine..let her be.. simple as that..
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Jay5mie:

I CAN NEVER BE IN YOUR SHOES BRO, WOMEN AIN'T SHII TO ME.

BUT BEHIND YOU DO SNIFF THEIR PANTS..

anyway leave that and make a contribution about this.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Jay5mie: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

BUT BEHIND YOU DO SNIFF THEIR PANTS..

anyway leave that and make a contribution about this.

MY CONTRIBUTION IS THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A WAY AND F**CK SHII OUTA HER THEN MOVE ON.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Jay5mie:

MY CONTRIBUTION IS THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A WAY AND F**CK SHII OUTA HER THEN MOVE ON.

APART FROM THAT DON'T YOU HAVE ANY USEFUL CONTRIBUTION?

you making it the second person to quoted this.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by yuping(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
We move.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

thanks
but you said she is for the street, how do you expect me to stoop low for a runz girl?
uv known her since 2017,and i know that you as a simp have wasted alot on her.
op gain something before the relationship crashes fah.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
uv known her since 2017,and i know that you as a simp have wasted alot on her.
op gain something before the relationship crashes fah.

and you said I should fuvk her is that a gain?
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
yuping:
We move.
THANKS cry
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
It's her choice to be with another guy and I don't think you can do anything about it other than talking to her about it..

cry

but it is not really cool.
someone you love and cherish with all ur heart will turn out to disappoint you .
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

and you said I should fuvk her is that a gain?
No buy a benz and an iphone for her! smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:

You are a mumu woman!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
No buy a benz and an iphone for her! smh!!!

give me the money to buy the items.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

give me the money to buy the items.
Your matter don they vexs me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
Your matter don they vexs me.
because I'm not like you that spent on women for just to have access to sex.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

because I'm not like you that spent on women for just to have access to sex.
Op I know that the money you've spent on ur girl since 2017, uv nt even spend half of it on either your sister or your mum.

op you are a simp.
I just was just advising yougrin but u took it the other way.
Don't worry she would soon send you her marriage invitation card and at that point you would know that uv been a fovl,keep finding a way to please her as to win her heart back.
your eye go soon clear. op i am nt a prostitue like you, hope you get it?..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
No doubts that since 2017 you've spent money that u have'nt you spent on your sisters and even your mom on that your girlfriend,op you are a simp.
I just was just advising yougrin but u took it the other way.
Don't worry she would soon send you her marriage invitation card and at that point you would know that uv been a fovl,keep finding a way to please her as to win her heart back.
op i am nt a prostitue like you, hope you get it?..

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.. BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY CHILD.. MY PARENTS ARE DOING VERY WELL!!

MAYBE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT UR EXPERIENCE WITH THE HOES YOU DATED..

you can come back if you have a perfect comeback as a contribution.

you are not a prostitute yet you told me to sleep with herangry who dash out that kind of advice if he /she is not a servant of fornication
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.. BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY CHILD.. MY PARENTS ARE DOING VERY WELL!!

MAYBE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT UR EXPERIENCE WITH THE HOES YOU DATED..

you can come back if you have a perfect comeback as a contribution.

you are not a prostitute yet you told me to sleep with her
You know nothing about me too so shut that shit up.

you now know she is a runz girl so why are you trying to win her heart back? have sence.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
You know nothing about me too so shut that shit up.

I have known many things about you, since you gave out ur privacy to the public without asking for.

you've spent money that u have'nt you spent on your sisters and even your mom on
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Truvelisback(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:
U were bashing my thread the other day, Now, Look at the senseless thread u just created. 1st, u changed from Female to Male, probably because u have a low self-esteem. Now, u have become a Lesbian using a male moniker in disguise. Weldone ehn, Solomon wey get sense. U don't need help, u need herpe.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:

you now know she is a runz girl so why are you trying to win her heart back? have sence.

BECAUSE I LOVE HER.

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
U were bashing my thread the other day, Now, Look at the senseless thread u just created. 1st, u changed from Female to Male, probably because u have a low self-esteem. Now, u have become a Lesbian using a male moniker in disguise. Weldone ehn, Solomon wey get sense.

HOW DID I BASHED YOU?

BECAUSE I SCOLDED YOU FROM THE GENERALIZATION YOU MADE ABOUT TALL PPLE AND SHORT GIRLS ?

my moniker, my sexual orientation my choice

DON'T FORGET THIS

I SUPPORT THE LGBTQ

WAHALA NO DY EVER FINISH?

now cry me an OCEAN cool

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Truvelisback(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

HOW DID I BASHED YOU?

BECAUSE I SCOLDED YOU FROM THE GENERALIZATION YOU MADE ABOUT TALL PPLE AND SHORT GIRLS ?

my moniker, my sexual orientation my choice

DON'T FORGET THIS

I SUPPORT THE LGBTQ

WAHALA NO DY EVER FINISH?
U can now see that u don't have sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon / Men Are Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.