Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women (19056 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by MachadoPreto: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2019
gift01:
Who tell dem say single women want protection. If na for here the single ladies will be using the list to track the married men cos na dem pay pass fboys

Sincerely, I believe its beyond money even though I have no point to buttress it. Ladies just tend to be attracted to married men.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2019
grin
9ja girls prefer married men self

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2019
tsdarkside:

it doesnt matter....
atleast they know forehand whats up and stop dreamin....

Most of the ladies know beforehand

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by AfroKnight: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Low key, I don’t support this at all. grin

Why will government be interfering in romantic relationships?

Wetin konsine government inside?
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
How's this gonna help in any way lol. grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by rexdont: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2019
shaklisco:
hw much is the pay?
PM me
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
The cobra effect is about to occur
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by JeffSiberstein: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2019
It's a waste of time, guys will be using different names. Truecaller will help more than the database.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by gift01: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Sincerely, I believe its beyond money even though I have no point to buttress it. Ladies just tend to be attracted to married men.
maturity and responsible
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by rozayx5(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2019
my beloved tanzania

good ol days growing up in east africa

cool
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Just2endowed2(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:
Is that really necessary?

What if we use fake names like Rich Mike for Richard Michael and Jim Dave for James David? grin

Na bvn go cure am or social security number or nin.

Anyway I like the move
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
My name on the married site ::mr Nairaland

My name when I meet prey :: mr.nairalanndered
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Samuels90: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Lol..
Women prefer married men. cool cool
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
jhydebaba:
What is d population of this country sef. Nigeria no fit try am this. Where is d database sef

If a database exist for bvn...then this is possible..it’s just the names, no biometrics, no pictures....
any girl can run a quick check online just to know who she’s dealing with...I think this is Good...originally before people get married their info are pasted for the public to see for a period of 21days Incase anyone wants to counter the arrangement on grounds of bigamy....so how is this any different?
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by MoniEwa(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
I support this brilliant idea...men are too cunning tongue #olojukokoro shocked
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by MoniEwa(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Not all 9ja girls prefer married men
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

Most of the ladies know beforehand

not true....not realy true....

you think people in a town know each other that well....??

talkless of a city....or from another part of country....
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by kollysnut(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Dreal1247:
What of women who are aspiring to overthrow the madam of the house?

Wisdom........ Best question.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by boomssey(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2019
This is good and it should happen in Nigeria too
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2019
jhydebaba:
What is d population of this country sef. Nigeria no fit try am this. Where is d database sef

you can check online....

its actualy a good idea....
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by SilasNwude: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

[/s]
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by SilasNwude: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Lol fake names go just circulate full their country...This marriage of a thing sha..Even if your woman sweet like fried rice, person fit dey chop fried rice everyday for life? Even sometimes Semovita go hungry you small lol
[/s]
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2019
its a good idea....

when you marry,you have to register with your id with authorities....

and authories put the list of registered married men on internet for tanzanian women to check....

and you men yarning dust should better sharrap and behave....

if una think married women would not support this smart idea,then una are dreamers....
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by desvi: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2019
do same for Nigerian men and make the list accessible to foreigners as well grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by desvi: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2019
boomssey:
This is good and it should happen in Nigeria too

they will call themselves different names grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
desvi:
do same for Nigerian men and make the list accessible to foreigners as well grin

yours is even better....make it international....
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2019
desvi:

they will call themselves different names grin

it doesnt matter....atleast try to limit headaches....

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by desvi: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2019
tsdarkside:

yours is even better....make it international....

we will eradicate lies from their DNA grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2019
desvi:

we will eradicate lies from their DNA grin

kiiiiikikikikiki....
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by KingUg(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Dreal1247:
What of women who are aspiring to overthrow the madam of the house?
bro your head dey there grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by tsdarkside(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
KingUg:
bro your head dey there grin

i laughed about that too....

funny guy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.