Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her (32576 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by lasisi69(f): 3:19am On Aug 17, 2019
cool
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by ajebuter(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
lasisi69:
yes o.. I'm outside Nigeria now so, you know na.. My coming here now is not often

All the best always....

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by lasisi69(f): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
ajebuter:

All the best always....
Thanks... God bless
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Eazynetsms(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2019
osazsky:
scam

If you have been scammed before then don't place it on people who are genuine.

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Eazynetsms(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2019
incogni2o:

lol grin grin grin

Is that what I taught you.

I don't think you're the son of your Mother

No need laying curse on you. You not worth it. God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / How Did You Propose To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.