Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram (13119 Views)

Fubara To New GOC 6 Div: Steer Clear Of Rivers Politics Or Leave With Sickness / Nigeria Army,82 Division Enugu Get New GOC / New GOC 81 Division, Maj. Gen. Irefin Assumes Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by NaijaNaWaa: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ebelebe.
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by Nigerfine2: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
I had doubt in every story of Boko Haram defeat,and undefeat until the story of the military and the police killing in Taraba. That was a resolution in my mind why Boko Haram are still there, why the herdsmen are there, why the bandits are getting stronger; the men in uniform are the godfathers of all of them including kidnappers all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by airminem(f): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
dejonathan:
You,your Father, and all your lineage are all foolish and stupid... I won't abuse all your tribe cos they're still few once wey get sense... Mannerless human being

lol

And now you're understand the sad truth to the state of the fight: Politics and wars: just like they say is made of people from tribes.
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by executive12: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
ainas247:
cool Give them the Good Weapon and bokoHaram is a Gunner..

God bless Nigeria Army

Dominate Google page 1 with your business
Chat up now

Not just weapons but proper training and a genuine desire on the part of the political leadership to defeat Boko Haram.
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by blaqoracle: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Edcure1:
Are there no Igbos in the army? This marginalization is aggressively conspicuous.
the ibos are in biafran army.
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by shedy03(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
buratai needs to go
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by Zico5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
dejonathan:
You,your Father, and all your lineage are all foolish and stupid... I won't abuse all your tribe cos they're still few once wey get sense... Mannerless human being
Let me quickly report u jare. I think u readily lack home training
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by LazyGold(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Edcure1:
Are there no Igbos in the army? This marginalization is aggressively conspicuous.

The Igbo have clearly stated that they don't want to be use to fight Northern war

So what is the complain about again?
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by Maket: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
These teams are going to bring back Leah Sharibu soon.
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by godofuck231: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Killing our best soldiers with horrible commanders who have passed war college but can't come out with a simple strategy to assassinate shekau, or stop Iran from delivering gold bars for paying bh fighters
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by greatbrian(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tradoc.... Retirement as per chap.

Col Ajose and Maj Gen Akinroluyo
Re: Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram by princetg: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2019
God will go with you people and you we win in Jesus Name. Victory is us. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court / Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants / Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.