Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up (513 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up by GistMore214: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Big Brother Naija, housemate, Mercy has revealed jobs she did to earn money before getting into the ‘Pepper dem’ edition of the reality TV show.
Mercy, who is seen as one of the strong contenders for this year’s grand prize, is among the housemate saved from eviction this week.
She also escaped strike and eviction after smashing Big Brother’s phone during Saturday’s night party.
BBNaija What I did for money before joining Big Brother – Mercy opens up
The 26-year-old Thursday morning disclosed that she sold fuel at the black market and washed clothes to make money before she came to the BBNaija house.
Mercy said this during an interaction with her lover, Ike.
“I have done menial jobs to make money and get myself through school.
“I helped my mother sometime when there was fuel scarcity to sell fuel at black market.
“I also washed clothes for people and got paid,” she said.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-what-i-did-for-money-before.html
Re: What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up by millionboi2: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
And she didn't mention d sugar daddy side

Local man knows
Re: What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up by joshadedapo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations to you now that you've made it tongue
Re: What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up by Junkie1: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
HOW ABOUT THE OLOSHO BUSINESS U DID?

(1) (Reply)

Teach Us, So We Don't Lose Our Ladies Soon / How To Have MouthAction / +18 Pawon Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.