Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram (3791 Views)

Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Omo, I no fit laugh alone.

Person wan join group but he has to first swear and profess his undying love for the female sex organ.

Lmaoooooo grin

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
It is ASHEWO, nothing like ASHAWO, these indomie generation people know just about nothing

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
It is ASHEWO, nothing like ASHAWO, these indomie generation people know just about nothing
Ashawo and ashewo the same thing

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Divay22(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
I once accidentally clicked on the telegram link and straight up i was in... Omo see Sexcapade grin grin Both audio and videos

It got to a point, I had to ask myself "na really your gender be this grin
I was kicked out one unfortunate sanitation day grin grin grin grin That's after spending more than 3 months there grin grin grin

The thread here is trash, na the telegram group na be the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Incognito21: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Put the link
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nyascobar1414: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
After making this money we wont be loyal to one toto... Well, e clear

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Divay22:
I once accidentally clicked on the telegram link and straight up i was in... Omo see Sexcapade grin grin Both audio and videos

I was kicked out one unfortunate sanitation day grin grin grin grin That's after spending more than 3 months there grin grin grin

I was in the group last year until they removed me. The group affected my mental health in AAA way cos I was always thinking about sex. You'll see men fuccking everyday you'll be asking your self if they don't get tired.

Was relieved when they removed me.

3 months is a long time. Were you comfortable seeing all those things and how they degrade women to mere sex objects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Divay22:

I joined too... That's not the main group... I think... Still searching for it!
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Person wan join group but he has to first swear and profess his undying love for the female sex organ.

Lmaoooooo grin
Lol! I was laughing so hard!!!!

Uzo couldn't do it... Shame would have killed him... Me too...

How do I join btw? An invite?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
It was the main the main one
It was newly opened then
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
oh Ladies are trying to join d group,i need to inform d Admins...We need to reinforce strict rules

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Divay22:

It was newly opened then
Now, I can only join through the admin... And the process is onviously humiliating...
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by SenecaTheYonger: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Divay22:

It was newly opened then

That was the old one. Anyone could join. You can’t enter the new one without swearing your love for toto, just like how Seun make us swear in Muslim threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol! I was laughing so hard!!!!

Uzo couldn't do it... Shame would have killed him... Me too...

How do I join btw? An invite?
You can't join unless you're male.

When it was created newly, a lady caused ish and they vowed to fish out females.

The group is not good for your mental health
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You can't join unless you're male.

When it was created newly, a lady caused ish and they vowed to fish out females.

The group is not good for your mental health
I like girls too ..

It sucks! This dumb rule...

I would have contributed positively to that group and you know it...

I'll join somehow... cool

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
I like girls too ..

in what way will you contribute positively?
Will you be sharing sexcapades and nudes, latest ashawo joints, babes you knack number etc?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
in what way will you contribute positively?
Will you be sharing sexcapades and nudes, latest ashawo joints, babes you knack number etc?
No... Must we all

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
I like girls too ..

You like girls too undecided

Ogbeni go and pick up your book and read and stop being mischievous undecided

If you no won read book pick up Bible read, say your prayer and sleep undecided

To wipe you belt for yansh just dey hungry me.. mstcheew angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Divay22(f): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was in the group last year until they removed me. The group affected my mental health in AAA way cos I was always thinking about sex. You'll see men fuccking everyday you'll be asking your self if they don't get tired.

Was relieved when they removed me.

3 months is a long time. Were you comfortable seeing all those things and how they degrade women to mere sex objects?

@bolded
I wasn't at all.. Sometimes i wonder if they all don't have female siblings...
At a point it felt like a cult thing....because it was like they were passing the women for fun...
Woman no get value for were those ones dey again, as far no be their sister or mother...

Na female abattoir be that place
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

That was the old one. Anyone could join. You can’t enter the new one without swearing your love for toto, just like how Seun make us swear in Muslim threads
It old one was enough....
I have no intention of joining again
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Kola5281(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Where the telegram link dey, i won check something smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Cravemore: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
That's not the real group wey mature mind dey.

I done ask for this link tire from two people @powercom and @Realbuzzing

But dey been acting as if dey be wankind thing. undecided

So they get strict rules before you go join or probably DAT na different sexscaped group.

Mail me if u got d link
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Mrcapability7: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lmaoooooo grin

Bro quote me ib dead thread with link or any personal who may let me in
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lmaoooooo grin
Omo wetin be dis? grin untop rotten toto, una wey dey nack public property dey try more grease to ur gbola grin
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
Ah kilode undecided I no understand what's ur business joining a group filled with ravenous wolves sad
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Olaoluwa122: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Link dey una wan join...message me privately
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by kenearth50(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Link dey una wan join...message me privately
Check your mail
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Realbuzzing(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Cravemore:
That's not the real group wey mature mind dey.

So they get strict rules before you go join or probably DAT na different sexscaped group.

Mail me if u got d link

Quote me on a dead thread
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Cravemore: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Realbuzzing:

Quote me on a dead thread
done.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onariii:

Ah kilode undecided I no understand what's ur business joining a group filled with ravenous wolves sad
As if you care... Piss off
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
As if you care... Piss off
That childish nonsense u do with guys here don't bring it close to me cos I ain't anybody's friend better watch your words

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onariii:

That childish nonsense u do with guys here don't bring it close to me cos I ain't anybody's friend better watch your words
Can you never mention me again? Thank you... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyash Or Face? / How Pastors Enslave People For For Life [PICS] / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.