Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) (65106 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2019
grin Serves him right...
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Weird news everywhere

Verified WeChat and Alipay account available
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Blisplendor12(f): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
He deserves it, he's very stupid. The lady on her path is very useless.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Lionsbet:
Haha!

Nothing Slay Queens no dey carry o!

My guy carry one for Kwara hotel go house at 2am, my guy knocked out cos he drank too much. Only to wake up to find his phone and money plus weed missing.

Them dey steal kush too, na wetin i ask am?

See my signature if you're into sports betting
Local man is dumbfounded
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by ClassicFord(f): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Omotayor123:
Na Dem grin
abeg lecture me, who be them
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:
When you have PHD in sealing... grin grin

When you have PHD in blunders
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by sylve11: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2019
if i know sey the gist na from thefamous i for nor bother clink on the link. person go dey run website/blog wey dey select network to open am. nansense. angry angry cool
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Slay queen or prostitute
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Staged
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Junkie1: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2019
FEAR WOMEN
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Looks acted
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2019
School of cardi b. If you know you know
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Lionsbet:
Haha!

My guy carry one for Kwara hotel go house at 2am, my guy knocked out cos he drank too much. Only to wake up to find his phone and money plus weed missing.

Sorry, your pal need to learn. Then, I used to lock rooms and kept keys in water closet and enjoyed my sleep. But it is different this days, hotels uses cards and not serious lock behind. Anyway, I only sleep with my wife in hotels this days especially on holidays.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Don't even know how many legs I'm counting
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Cheap criminals bt na the guy go find their trouble. grin
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Where ar d feminist on nairaland,dey shud come and defend dis criminal oo
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by omipatoranking(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2019
hhaahhha notin kojo no see or hear fr naira land��
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
Am I seeing a doggy style or a wheelbarrow style??

Abi na our style?
I had to turn my phone upside down to understand what's going on

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by mrskillz: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Lionsbet:
Haha!

Money good. Weed importanter.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by paix(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Ladies will dress up and go to club broke, she I'll drink Hennessey get high free of charge, and come home with 20k or more
Ladies are very bad
That's why they grow old fast. Because they eat their tomorrow today. Awoof dey run belle.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Someone future wife
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by etrange: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Ladies will dress up and go to club broke, she I'll drink Hennessey get high free of charge, and come home with 20k or more
Ladies are very bad

Yes o.

Men are angels!
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by liver123(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't really get this phrase slay queen.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Bamidele124: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Really
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Rock free yash forget himself. He is a broke ass fellow who goes to club to buy a can stout and dance with olosho. The ole girl may not get more than 3k from that wallet.
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Ladies are very bad

Na their own hussle be that, if you know, you know.

Na wetin dem dey call Sakamaje be that, the science of the more you look, the less you see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by victoria33: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Lols
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
DAutoDiagnosis:
This one add thievry to her hoeism undecided

Tueh.

And baba be focus on the ass, while she is focused on the mula. Really not easy to match the ass and stealing. Serious Multi tasking ability, she should add it to her cv is there is any cool

Nonsense and ingredient

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature

I don dey give one hausa babe with correct ikebe doggy for night, and as she dey spread her buttocks push am go back for me to ram her well, she was busy ramming my trousers I put on the floor for my wallet. Woke up next morning to see sey 2.5k don go for my wallet.

Forget babes oh, if you know wetin dem be, fvck no go even hungry you again, or you go dey fvck with sense...
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Blisplendor12:
He deserves it, he's very stupid. The lady on her path is very useless.

Waoh you dey Taraba? Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Olosho
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
That's what one should expect in clubs, full of dubious people of all kind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.