Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series (25267 Views)

Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month / Lies Of The Heart Zee World Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Swissheart(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Namaste tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by omoharry(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
I wonder how Nigeria women COULD seat down for hours to watch some of these zee world series that some times have very poor script and story line.The whole thing is just repetition of series. It just like watching a bad script from our Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by queengift(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
it very painful, why will Mehek die sef, the major actor
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by wakes: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Offpoint: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Z madness syndrome
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by alizma: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Indomie generation children at it again.
When Nigerian movies were with good stories that touch, Zeeworld was no where to be found. Today, Nigerian movies are about sex and irrelevant stories that is why people are complaining of zeeworld.
I remember the first day we watched rattle snake, igodo, etc. People cried those days and were eager to watch the second part.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Businext: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Watching these series is meant to be a way of relaxation, antertainment, stress relief and family time
But they have turned into escape from reality, addiction, drug, distraction, regeneration of the mind and time wastage

When you don't want to hear about politics, economy, terrorism, bandits, crime
You escape to the world of series
When you don't have anything productive to look forward to at work or at home
You escape to the addiction of the world of series
When you are sick of boredom, sick of purposelessness, abusive partner, nagging house or roommates or family members
You escape to the drug world of series
When you have exams and you don't feel like studying, you have work you don't feel like working, you have chores you don't want to do
You escape to the distraction of the world of series
When you don't have anything wholesome to indulge in, no good book, no wise friend, no positive spouse or family or neighbour
You escape to the regeneration of your mind through series
When you are waiting for PUTME, outcome from job interview, NYSC call up, free money to fall from the sky or life to pass by
You escape to the time wasting world of series

Be it zee world, telmondo, OITNB, GOT, BBN, JD, etc

#saynotowrongchoices
#chooseproductivity

See what I wrote for my signature
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by eagleeye2: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
After the bad English, you will now see ' watch the video here' ... who told you bloggers that Linda Ikeji made it using this method?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Buffalo2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pxjosh(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tina26:
Only fools watch zeeworld
But you watch bbnaija?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
death in real life or film life

Na man or woman die the death?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jobless Nigerian women Zee world vs Big brother 9ja, inasmuch as i dnt watch biq broda naija i will pick Biq brother 9ja even if i close my eyes....
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jobless Nigerian women Zee world vs Big brother 9ja, inasmuch as i dnt watch biq broda naija i will pick Biq brother 9ja even if i close my eyes....
pxjosh:
But you watch bbnaija?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't understand, is Mehek an animal, place or thing? Did Mehek die in reality or movie?

Anyway, it is in recent times that people started associating Telenova with joblessness, women and weakness.

99.9821% of Nigerians watched Diego and Paloma _ When You're Mine.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't understand, is Mehek an animal, place or thing? Did Mehek die in reality or movie?

Anyway, it is in recent times that people started associating Telenova with joblessness, women and weakness.

99.9821% of Nigerians watched Diego and Paloma.

cheesy cheesy meaning mehek is a noun...
Men also watch Telemundo and Zeeworld...but they will be shouting women women
Oh I remember "when you are mine " The way we followed that one shacheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Savonchi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
franchasng:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

have always seen this meme . Buh I can't really figure out which movie is these. What's the title cos I really need to see the movie cos of the meme
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pearlmuyi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
you cant watch and not get obsessed... no matter how annoyin some scenes can be... you'd still be anxious to see more...one zee world series will lead you to another until you start seein it all
gurunlocker:
That's how someone around me is so obsessed with "The Heir"

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Macnnoli4(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
I avoid tragic films so I will not start feeling sad till I forget the film
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by CanadaOrBust: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
kiss
eagleeye2:
After the bad English, you will now see ' watch the video here' ... who told you bloggers that Linda Ikeji made it using this method?

Ok, how did she make it? Inquiring minds want to know
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by unitysheart(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meheek never die. She lost her memory ni.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

cheesy cheesy meaning mehek is a noun...
Men also watch Telemundo and Zeeworld...but they will be shouting women women
Oh I remember "when you are mine " The way we followed that one shacheesy
only you have made 1112posts on nairaland in less than 2months of registering, you must be a talkative in real life and talkatives are people that watch zeeworld.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by franchasng: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Savonchi:
have always seen this meme . Buh I can't really figure out which movie is these. What's the title cos I really need to see the movie cos of the meme
Me I don't watch movies oh...just love the meme like you, I can't remember watching any movie ever since I turned 22 shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by koyyess: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
That mumu programme. �
So unrealistic and slow.
Fast thinkers would run mad watching it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
only you have made 1112posts on nairaland in less than 2months of registering, you must be a talkative in real life and talkatives are people that watch zeeworld.
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This shows level of stupidity on this county .food constantly burning ,women forget if duties as wives and mothers all because of a make believe programme

Let them kukuma follow to the grave and shoe love and support
Why are you emotional sensitive, don't many guys loose concentration when football league is on?. I don't like that soap or TV but at least be objective

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by lucianohase(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Zee world? I hate that channel but my two married sister's love zee world, especially the last one. Whenever I visit them on weekends and they are back from work. They will start zeeing that world. Even when they come to my house, they flip to the channel and start zeeing the world with their kids. I usually don't have option but to look at that channel like a fool. Nawa oh, women dey worry because that nonsense Channel. Zee shit world.......
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

smiley smiley
You know I am right.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by franchasng: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
na lie oh....even the Nigerian women that are top company CEO's and MDs watch Telemundo and Zee World movies now oh....I was shocked to visit a female friend who happens to be a top medical consultant watching it in her office, she couldn't even pay attention to most of our convo.....and again, another aunt who is an ED in firm don't joke with it...I found out during a family get together....ever since then, I no longer believe its only the jobless Nigerian housewives that watch it....the workaholic ones even follow it from their offices and smart phones lol...and some have infested their boyfriends and husbands with the habit of watching it too cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
alizma:
Indomie generation children at it again.
When Nigerian movies were with good stories that touch, Zeeworld was no where to be found. Today, Nigerian movies are about sex and irrelevant stories that is why people are complaining of zeeworld.
I remember the first day we watched rattle snake, igodo, etc. People cried those days and were eager to watch the second part.
Stop watching low budget nollywood movies. Nollywood shows good movies depending on the one you choose to watch
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by izzou(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:

99.9821% of Nigerians watched Diego and Paloma _ When You're Mine.

Lol

Can you remember Passions?

And there was another too.... Can't remember the name on AIT
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
You I am right.
Nope I don't watch Telemundo & Zeeworld cos they're slow and too dramatic. Also I don't have patience to watch daily to find out what will happen next, I want to know immediately. I'd rather binge watch U.S TV series though... as for my plenty post I like gists and interacting with people (online and offline)..
Like you now, I have just responded twice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
But their programs are too boring for my liking and viewing pleasure
franchasng:
na lie oh....even the Nigerian women that are top company CEO's and MDs watch Telemundo and Zee World movies now oh....I was shocked to visit a female friend who happens to be a top medical consultant watching it in her office, she couldn't even pay attention to most of our convo.....and again, another aunt who is an ED in firm don't joke with it...I found out during a family get together....ever since then, I no longer believe its only the jobless Nigerian housewives that watch it....the workaholic ones even follow it from their offices and smart phones lol...and some have infested their boyfriends and husbands with the habit of watching it too cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran / How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 / Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.