Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series (25503 Views)

Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by JobsandSchools: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Really?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by TSRC: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
My sisters are obsessed with mehek, the heir, fire and ice, king of hearts.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by dereborn(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thank God I was able yo discourage my fiancee from watching ZEE WORLD, ZEE BOLLYWOOD....
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nowenuse: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyyess:
That mumu programme. �

So unrealistic and slow.

Fast thinkers would run mad watching it.

My brother, I swear! I get irritated at my female relatives on how they enjoy this slow and fake unrealistic zee world ! No person with a high IQ can enjoy this Zee world. This shows how dumb and dull most Nigerian women are.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nowenuse: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
lucianohase:
Zee world? I hate that channel but my two married sister's love zee world, especially the last one. Whenever I visit them on weekends and they are back from work. They will start zeeing that world. Even when they come to my house, they flip to the channel and start zeeing the world with their kids. I usually don't have option but to look at that channel like a fool. Nawa oh, women dey worry because that nonsense Channel. Zee shit world.......

My brother, I am in the same problem oo, whenever I am around my female relatives and friends. It becomes so bad that I begin to enjoy the crazy show after being forced to watch it by them grin
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Kureh(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by osazsky(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
TSRC:
My sisters are obsessed with mehek, the heir, fire and ice, king of hearts.
Kia them just they follow all of them,I am in d position o,my wife ,,,,,the tin weak me brother
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Litmus: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerians need to keep on patronising Nigerian movies the way Indians patronise Indian movies and would never patronise Nigerian movies no matter how bad Indian productions become. See, its stuff like this that makes me despair Nigeria singed the Africa free trade conspiracy. Africans are stupid and are going to drag Nigeria along into their brainwashed stupidity, oh gods I’m tired. Pleas god make Nigerians continue doing what they used to which is innovating Nigerian African things, Nigerian arts, cinema, fashion music, foods, culture and so on and not abandon the great business potential inherent in our cultural heritage to become like the rest of Africa passive consumers of the cultural output-business of the arrogant foreign interest.

Nigeria government should ban or somehow tax Indian movies and dramas – I don’t know how it works – anyway generally implement whatever India would if Nigerian movies or drama were to proliferate their nation.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by yvonnechaka(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bizibi:
hmmm,coming from a female....

Prefer sleeping than watching it
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why are you emotional sensitive, don't many guys loose concentration when football league is on?. I don't like that soap or TV but at least be objective

Be reasonable ..shebi men cook and wean kids abi? They also are the ones majorly responsible for taking care of kids abu?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Gemini6(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are you kidney me!!! And this made front page :O :O

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by CeterisXVIII: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/mom-and-aunty-cries-and-weeps-over-mehek.html?m=1
For goodness sake, how did this wubbish get to the front page?? What is NL turning to? Is this news or f00lishness?? angry

Gemini6:
Are you kidney me!!!
And this made front page :O :O
In fact, shock grip me! What nonsensical promotion of illogicality is this??
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Be reasonable ..shebi men cook and wean kids abi? They also are the ones majorly responsible for taking care of kids abu?
Do all women watch zee world? No
Do all men watch football? No
Do all men loose concentration when watching football? Not at all
Do all women burn food when cooking? Not at all
Do some women watch zee world? Yes
Do they burn food as a result of watching? Yes
Then why stereotype them because of few persons. The few you stereotype, what do you want them to do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

Do all women watch zee world? No
Do all men watch football? No
Do all men loose concentration when watching football? Not at all
Do all women burn food when cooking? Not at all
Do some women watch zee world? Yes
Do they burn food as a result of watching? Yes
Then why stereotype them because of few persons. The few you stereotype, what do you want them to do?

Guy abeg drop this ..its just a simple discussion u are turning it to one heated debate. Have a great weekend
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Guy abeg drop this ..its just a simple discussion u are turning it to one heated debate. Have a great weekend
These are facts not argument have a wonderful day
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Gemini6(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
CeterisXVIII:

For goodness sake, how did this wubbish get to the front page?? What is NL turning to? Is this news or f00lishness?? angry

In fact, shock grip me! What nonsensical promotion of illogicality is this??

i tell you oh! how is this now going to change our lives and country smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by omoharry(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2019
LadySarah:

poor script only?Somwthing that reduces one's Iq.I cringe each Time i Come across someone watching it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pshegs: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Somebody should answer? How many times did Mehek die?

Svetlana has killed her again in her second life. What is happening?

By the way, I'm a guy, married with two children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBTitans 2023 Week 2 Vote Result And Percentage / Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.